Will Cagri-Sema Be The New Hotness?

Cagri-tirz is stall-breaking magic in my experience. Adding cagri broke an 8 month stall, then coasted to goal weight. Downside is pretty significant fatigue but it was worth it.
Can I ask what dose you started on with Cagri? I have stalled huge with Oz. I have added tirz mid week and nothing...

This is neither supported by the data (tirz - 21% weight loss at 36 weeks; cagrisema - 15% weight loss at 32 weeks), nor would it be true for every individual. I think I would cease to function if I took cagrisema, given they are both extremely potent on delaying gastric emptying. 100mcg of cagri is enough for me to feel like absolute crap every time I eat for the first couple days.
Is 100mcg your starting dose? Looking to do this now. Thanks.

You’ve just now made me realize how low the dosage is. My RS is only on week 2 of T and have found the next day and two days after shot day is notably higher in weight drops. I wonder if it’s similar across all GLP’s
Interesting. I find my noticable drops also happen day 2 after injection. I thought just water, but it’s pretty consistent week after week, month after month. Only a pound or two a week, but pretty steady. Down almost 60 so far.

Pots is a b****. I just got tested for it and fortunately came back normal, but I swear. Couldn’t be the severe anxiety or 190/110 BP 😂
My daughter has POTS symptoms. It did not show up in table test, Dr said sometimes the test does not work, she’s had issues for years.

Back