Yalin tirzepatide testing - Feb 2024

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328_124558_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240328_124558_WhatsApp.jpg
    679.8 KB · Views: 148
I also have a supply of tirz from a few reliable sources. The main goal here is to validate Yelin's reliability as a vendor, it will be done initially with tirz but could be expanded if all goes well. Given Yelins' prices are significantly lower than other vendors, we could have a solid source with great prices of tirz and retatrutide.

If the test comes back as bunk or under dosed, we can cross Yelin off the list as unreliable and move on.

About retatrutide, it is in my stack. 4mg dose about 2-3 days after tirz dose. The price is reta is typically higher than tirz. Another reason to validate this low price seller.
Can you inbox me a source? Xce canceled my order and im looking for a new one

Wow, this is such an interesting proposition. I feel like an amateur. We get ours from an online provider: Treetophealth.net. I love their attention, they are real doctors, but I did not know this type of bulk ordering was a thing. wow you guys :)

Wow, this is such an interesting proposition. I feel like an amateur. We get ours from an online provider: Treetophealth.net. I love their attention, they are real doctors, but I did not know this type of bulk ordering was a thing. wow you guys :)
I would venture to say that before progressing to research peptides, most people here started out using local/online clinics staffed by real MDs/Nurse Practitioners with products from compounding pharmacies OR the traditional health care provider with products from retail pharmacies. I used Henrymeds.com before I discovered the possibility of reconstituting research peptides. I then bought from US peptide sellers online sellers before I discovered other international sellers. Obviously, that progression is due to cost. I personally think most online US sellers and local clinics buy their products from the same or similar international vendors that sell research peptides.

Anyway, don't worry, you will catch up. There is some very helpful information here and on other forums such as Peppys, which I think is temporarily closed for invites. Take your time, look around and ask questions.

I would venture to say that before progressing to research peptides, most people here started out using local/online clinics staffed by real MDs/Nurse Practitioners with products from compounding pharmacies OR the traditional health care provider with products from retail pharmacies. I used Henrymeds.com before I discovered the possibility of reconstituting research peptides. I then bought from US peptide sellers online sellers before I discovered other international sellers. Obviously, that progression is due to cost. I personally think most online US sellers and local clinics buy their products from the same or similar international vendors that sell research peptides.

Anyway, don't worry, you will catch up. There is some very helpful information here and on other forums such as Peppys, which I think is temporarily closed for invites. Take your time, look around and ask questions.
Your description of the progression is spot-on for probably 90%+ of us.

I've helped some close friends and relatives skip the usual steps and go straight to researching, but the majority of people have to put in some effort to find their way and I ultimately think that's a good thing. When I see people trying to shortcut their way straight to research without trying to learn everything possible I worry about their safety, and ultimately the potential damage to our hobby.

And yes, the majority of compound pharmacies/medspas/etc. are simply providing research chemicals but pre-mixed and with a fancy Rx label.

That's my story as well, but I haven't spent a cent yet. I started doing research on compounding pharmacies, then I saw someone mentioning China and one week later I'm deep into the Discord rabbit hole with a bunch of +86 numbers on my whatsapp unable to make a choice. The current lowest I've found is 150mg tirz for $290 with Lange and honestly, I don't think it can't get any lower than that. Of course, no idea about the purity but hey

That's my story as well, but I haven't spent a cent yet. I started doing research on compounding pharmacies, then I saw someone mentioning China and one week later I'm deep into the Discord rabbit hole with a bunch of +86 numbers on my whatsapp unable to make a choice. The current lowest I've found is 150mg tirz for $290 with Lange and honestly, I don't think it can't get any lower than that. Of course, no idea about the purity but hey
Consider yourself fortunate for not spending money on US clinics hawking glp1s on a subscription basis. You have impressive will power.
For Lange, when you stated 150mg of tirz, I presume you mean a kit/box of 10 vials with 15mg in each vial, correct? Otherwise, I can't imagine using a 150mg vial of tirz before it started losing its potency. I did have a vendor offer a 100mg vial of Tirz once, so it is possible I suppose.

Consider yourself fortunate for not spending money on US clinics hawking glp1s on a subscription basis. You have impressive will power.
For Lange, when you stated 150mg of tirz, I presume you mean a kit/box of 10 vials with 15mg in each vial, correct? Otherwise, I can't imagine using a 150mg vial of tirz before it started losing its potency. I did have a vendor offer a 100mg vial of Tirz once, so it is possible I suppose.
It's a kit of 10 vials with 15mg each. And I found even cheaper at $245 per kit 🤩

Let's start a thread for tracking who wants to split testing with Janoshik for Yalin's tirz. I have an order of 15mg x 10 coming and I'm willing to sacrifice one of my vials. Janoshik is $300 for tirz testing. My pack was $283 all-in, so we are at about $328 there. I don't know what shipping would be to Czech Republic but maybe like $30?

Also, if anyone bought a smaller mg vial pack, they may want it tested separately.

Let's keep an official count of who is signing up on this thread. Most likely I will want to have this sent out by the end of the month.

Edit: this test will be conducted in the PTDS
I am looking into purchasing from them but I am interested in going in on testing!

Your description of the progression is spot-on for probably 90%+ of us.

I've helped some close friends and relatives skip the usual steps and go straight to researching, but the majority of people have to put in some effort to find their way and I ultimately think that's a good thing. When I see people trying to shortcut their way straight to research without trying to learn everything possible I worry about their safety, and ultimately the potential damage to our hobby.

And yes, the majority of compound pharmacies/medspas/etc. are simply providing research chemicals but pre-mixed and with a fancy Rx label.
You helped me so much back in June / July last year on Reddit. Glad to see you here.

Back