Yalin tirzepatide testing - Feb 2024

I’m a member of Peppys. Do I ask for an invite through them? Can somebody please give me guidance?

Thank you so much for your reply. These two sites are new to me but provide a wealth of information.
Thanks!

Wow, I would be interested in the Discord group. How do I get an invite?
I’ve bought Tirz 15 from Mila with Henan but this sounds so much better.
Join the chat.peppys.io group at https://chat.peppys.io/signup/L9qQ4Z
Message the admin Goodkitty about your interest in joining the discord Peptide groups. She will guide you...

This current group buy has an amazing price! I don't think I'll ever order from a supplier myself ever again, if they do these regularly.
I said the same thing. They supposed to have another one on April 8th of tirz 15. That should be a really good prove to stock up.

I said the same thing. They supposed to have another one on April 8th of tirz 15. That should be a really good prove to stock up.
I’m trying to finish up my questionnaires so I can join discord. Curious to see these group buys!

For the current tirz 30mg buy, go to "current-group-buys" in the INFORMATION section.

I started a pretest discussion thread for testing Yalin over on the PTDS, and I'm getting interest in it already. I assume most folks here aren't in the PTDS, as there's quite a process to join it. But, maybe I can pool the funds from folks here that want to also divide the cost over there?

Or, do we want to just continue with a group test here?
Is this discussion group still up?

Back