Yalin tirzepatide testing - Feb 2024

The group buying server is amazing. You get a set discounted price for buying in bulk, and then they send a few for testing, all included in the price.

How do I join the discord? Where do I go to inquire? I want to get in on it too.
Join the chat.peppys.io forum (below is an invite link if not a member) and ask the admin Goodkitty for an invite to the Discord testing and group buy servers/groups.

Definitely. Count me in.

There is a private Peptide Testing Discord Server (ptds) that does group testing of peptides. Also a discord server for group buys. I just joined the other day. Anyone here a member of that discord server? The ptds has an established process for group testing.
If you're interested, join the Peppy.io forum and send a DM to the forum admin Goodkitty (I think she is a member here also).
How to join the peppy forum? How do I find it? Google peppy forum? I'm lost. Help!

Join the chat.peppys.io group (below is an invite link if not a member) and ask the admin Goodkitty for an invite to the Discord testing and group buy servers/groups.
Thank you so much!

You're welcome. Peppys has a ton of great information, you may want to take your time checking it out before diving into the Discord groups. Goodkitty will provide guidance. She is amazing.
Thank you! There is so much info there!!

Thank you! There is so much info there!!
Indeed. I found a document yesterday on how to get a continuous glucose monitor (cgm) if your doctor didn't provide a prescription. Wanted a cgm for some time but didn't have a script from my doc. Ordered a script online yesterday for a fee and the script will be sent to Amazon pharmacy.

Indeed. I found a document yesterday on how to get a continuous glucose monitor (cgm) if your doctor didn't provide a prescription. Wanted a cgm for some time but didn't have a script from my doc. Ordered a script online yesterday for a fee and the script will be sent to Amazon pharmacy.
I spent hours going through all of the doc's and info the first week I joined the group. Very informative

I spent hours going through all of the doc's and info the first week I joined the group. Very informative
I also liked the information about the Strike app for paying in BTC. I don't like crypto so this app basically takes deposited USD and you can send BTC directly to people without buying BTC from a market, sending to a wallet and ultimately sending the person your paying. Basically simplifies BTC payment and minimizes transaction fees.

Back