Yalin tirzepatide testing - Feb 2024

I sent Janoshik questions regarding multiple vial testing. I'm seeing the testing group results that do that, and they have a single report that lists multiple purities and quantities. Seems like a reasonable approach for this group test as well.

I'm still waiting for my kit...

I sent Janoshik questions regarding multiple vial testing. I'm seeing the testing group results that do that, and they have a single report that lists multiple purities and quantities. Seems like a reasonable approach for this group test as well.

Sounds good, I'm also waiting for my stuff. Bought from Henan Tengmao and if I get it before we send off Yalin for testing I don't mind paying for my part of the cost of the test and the additional vial.

Janoshik responded. Maximum of 3 additional vials that can be tested in a single run. Must all be from the same batch, guessing that will be the case here.

Who all wanted to throw in an additional vial?

Can it be a different peptide such as Sema or Reta? Or all have to be Tirz?
I'm pretty sure it all has to be the same thing, same batch, same looking vial. I doubt they will provide any distinguishing comments about the results (like vial 1 was this, vial 2 was this). I haven't seen anything like that from the testing group results. That means if we send 3 vials, and one is not correct, we won't know who's vial it was.

So is that saying all need to be tirz 15 for example and not a tirz 15 and a tirz 10?

I just received a kit from Henan for Tirz 15. Can this be useful? if so, how would I proceed?

It's going to have to be another recent Yalin vile that would be exactly like the one Gamma662keV has. That being said I'm still interested in go in on the effort to pay for it. Gamma how are we going to get the scratch to you?

It's going to have to be another recent Yalin vile that would be exactly like the one Gamma662keV has. That being said I'm still interested in go in on the effort to pay for it. Gamma how are we going to get the scratch to you?
I'm in for helping pay for testing.. I have 10mg not 15mg.

Does everyone have Zelle? Or CashApp? I still haven't received my kit yet (15mg), nor has Fiona provided a tracking number.

Does everyone have Zelle? Or CashApp? I still haven't received my kit yet (15mg), nor has Fiona provided a tracking number.
Zelle for me.
How about testing as part of the Discord testing group? We'd possibly get more people and they have an established process.

Zelle for me.
How about testing as part of the Discord testing group? We'd possibly get more people and they have an established process.
I put in for that but was sent a bunch of docs with quizzes required and don't have time for all that. I also can send via Zelle.

Zelle for me.
I got sent the docs as well, but didn't have time to do it over the weekend.

Honestly, as long as at least one other person goes in (halves the testing price) then I'm perfectly happy getting Yalin tested. Their product is quite a step cheaper than the next supplier, and nearly 50% cheaper than XCE, so if it's good stuff then its worth it. :)

I was going to buy from Fiona but see disappeared from whatsapp for like a week and went with Henan Tengmao instead. They were a little more expensive though 330 vs 305.

I put in for that but was sent a bunch of docs with quizzes required and don't have time for all that. I also can send via Zelle.
I think the docs and quizzes are to join the discord group. Either way, I will split the costs. Would like to validate Yelin's product.

I have cashapp is QSC no longer good? I got prices from Wendy from Shanghai Chinqesen Biotech (I believe is QSC) as website has QSC email address and the rates were only $20/$30 more than Yalin

I have cashapp is QSC no longer good? I got prices from Wendy from Shanghai Chinqesen Biotech (I believe is QSC) as website has QSC email address and the rates were only $20/$30 more than Yalin
QSC is still good. Placed an order the other day with QSC Alisa via Whatsapp. The only QSC sales reps I know about are Tracy and Alisa. I don't think Shanghai Chinqesen Biotech is the same as QSC (Qingdao Sigma Chemical). I could be wrong. Tracy stated on MESO the only email for QSC is sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back