Yalin tirzepatide testing - Feb 2024

QSC is still good. Placed an order the other day with QSC Alisa via Whatsapp. The only QSC sales reps I know about are Tracy and Alisa. I don't think Shanghai Chinqesen Biotech is the same as QSC (Qingdao Sigma Chemical). I could be wrong. Tracy stated on MESO the only email for QSC is sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn.
ok yeah the email for this place is Shanghai sales@qschem-pharma.com

They have a trust score of 57
A website trust score? Anyway, I would stay away. You've been burned once and appear to have a hit with Yelin. Batting .500. Don't think it will get much cheaper than Yelin. I wouldn't push it. There are plenty of vendors you can select from based on the information on Peppys and the ones posted in the Discord servers.

Would like to contribute but I already have a supply of Tirz. Considering ordering their Retatrutide instead. Anyone else looking at that option?

Last edited:
Would like to contribute but I already have a supply of Tirz. Considering ordering their Retreatride instead. Anyone else looking at that option?
I also have a supply of tirz from a few reliable sources. The main goal here is to validate Yelin's reliability as a vendor, it will be done initially with tirz but could be expanded if all goes well. Given Yelins' prices are significantly lower than other vendors, we could have a solid source with great prices of tirz and retatrutide.

If the test comes back as bunk or under dosed, we can cross Yelin off the list as unreliable and move on.

About retatrutide, it is in my stack. 4mg dose about 2-3 days after tirz dose. The price is reta is typically higher than tirz. Another reason to validate this low price seller.

I also have a supply of tirz from a few reliable sources. The main goal here is to validate Yelin's reliability as a vendor, it will be done initially with tirz but could be expanded if all goes well. Given Yelins' prices are significantly lower than other vendors, we could have a solid source with great prices of tirz and retatrutide.

If the test comes back as bunk or under dosed, we can cross Yelin off the list as unreliable and move on.

About retatrutide, it is in my stack. 4mg dose about 2-3 days after tirz dose. The price is reta is typically higher than tirz. Another reason to validate this low price seller.
That's the plan!

I have Retatrutide and Sema From Yalin that delivered Friday. I considering stacking all 3. Any suggestions?

I've been doing 15 mg of Tirz on Monday and .75 of Sema on thur to keep the food noise down and it's working for me. Have lost 100lbs so far. 50 more to get to GW. Would like to keep Reta as the ace in the hole just in case Tirz stops working for me.

I've been doing 15 mg of Tirz on Monday and .75 of Sema on thur to keep the food noise down and it's working for me. Have lost 100lbs so far. 50 more to get to GW. Would like to keep Reta as the ace in the hole just in case Tirz stops working for me.
Wow. 100! That's fantastic. Congrats! Keep on, keepin' on!

What is your suggestion. I’ve been taking 7.5mg of Tirz and added 1mg of Sema last week. Thinking of lowering Tirz to 5mg. Maybe add 2mg Reta
I was not a fan of sema. It didn't do much for me. I was on for about 6 months with Henry meds. Waste. I like Tirz. I would titrate up on Tirz to 10. I am also at 7.5mg, been there for about 2 months. I probably also need to move up to 10mg.
Keep going with sema. May work better for you than me. Working for dpkaymen.

I asked Fiona about retatrutide price. 10mg is 219 and 15mg is 260 per kit. QSC has 10mg for 320 (not offering 15mg).
Hope Yalin's product tests well.

I was not a fan of sema. It didn't do much for me. I was on for about 6 months with Henry meds. Waste. I like Tirz. I would titrate up on Tirz to 10. I am also at 7.5mg, been there for about 2 months. I probably also need to move up to 10mg.
Keep going with sema. May work better for you than me. Working for dpkaymen.
I was on Sema first for 8 months through vitastir. It was mixed with b12 but the cost was 600 a month. I switched to Tirz 2 months ago but it does not curb the food noise like Sema does so I had to add some Sema back in. I’ll probably end up switching to Reta at some point and stack with Sema. Sema is the only one that works on food noise really good. I’m also looking into tesofensine

I was on Sema first for 8 months through vitastir. It was mixed with b12 but the cost was 600 a month. I switched to Tirz 2 months ago but it does not curb the food noise like Sema does so I had to add some Sema back in. I’ll probably end up switching to Reta at some point and stack with Sema. Sema is the only one that works on food noise really good. I’m also looking into tesofensine
Sounds like we traveled a similar path. The sema at Henrymeds also had B12 in it, from Empower Pharmacy. Didn't take for me, at least at that time and with that dosage.
Tesofensine, I plan to add that in as well. Ordered a bottle of tesofensine from Xce US last Thursday and arrives tomorrow. A bit pricey, but thankfully that coupon for 1st time customers works every time.
I have a vial of sema, I may try put it into the rotation instead of reta at some point. It's hard to discern what is working when stacking.

I also ordered tesofensine from XCE on Saturday. I hope it helps. I do LIPO-C from Xcel 3X a week 1 ML.
Just started that last week can't say yet as to it's effect.

I started a pretest discussion thread for testing Yalin over on the PTDS, and I'm getting interest in it already. I assume most folks here aren't in the PTDS, as there's quite a process to join it. But, maybe I can pool the funds from folks here that want to also divide the cost over there?

Or, do we want to just continue with a group test here?

I started a pretest discussion thread for testing Yalin over on the PTDS, and I'm getting interest in it already. I assume most folks here aren't in the PTDS, as there's quite a process to join it. But, maybe I can pool the funds from folks here that want to also divide the cost over there?

Or, do we want to just continue with a group test here?
Thanks for posting that test suggestion. I saw it in the ptds and joined in. I say test it through the PTDS.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back