Yalin tirzepatide testing - Feb 2024

I saw that a lot of people use injector pens. Do any of yall use injector pens?

I saw that a lot of people use injector pens. Do any of yall use injector pens?
No, I use insulin needles for peptides. Thought about going the pen route to make it more convenient and cut down on the sharps wastez which is a bit of a pain.
Need to do more research on pens to feel more comfortable making the switch.

I’ve read about it, it is mixed with Semaglutide . Are you planning on buying?
I believe Novo is testing it along with a semaglutide mix, but can be used with tirzepitide also. I added my name to the list, will see about the pricing. Will probably buy with group.

I thought once mixed tirz is only good for 30 days. I read on our new site that people store for 90 days. Is this fine to do?

Actual MJ pens are good for a year, but I don't know if there's a preservative in there.

Fyi. The pgb group appears to be organizing a group buy for a peptide called cagrilintide. In suggestion phase now. Apparently it's new and is used with a glp-1.
Henan sales rep contacted me this morning about cagrilintide. 10mg kit for 450.

Don't think they opened it up yet, a poll was posted to gauge interest. Scheduled buy is March 25.
How much of an improvement is it expected to make? Isn't reta a significant improvement already, over tirz?

How much of an improvement is it expected to make? Isn't reta a significant improvement already, over tirz?
My understanding is that cagrilintide targets different receptors than glp-1s (tirz and sema) and when used with a glp-1 it enhances weight loss. I read a good description on the discord group but couldn't find it to quote here.

I was going to buy from Fiona but see disappeared from whatsapp for like a week and went with Henan Tengmao instead. They were a little more expensive though 330 vs 305.
I’ve been very happy with with henan product
Who did you order from with Henan? Amers, Cora or someone else. How was the communication?
I suggest using Cora and email she always answers me promptly.

Wow, I would be interested in the Discord group. How do I get an invite?
I’ve bought Tirz 15 from Mila with Henan but this sounds so much better.

I actually made contact thru https://www.hntmhg.com/ and contacted Whatsapp # listed on their site. Comms have been excellent and sent me tracking number as soon as holiday was over. I also joined the group buy server on discord and a group buy for 30 MG Tirz has just opened up for a really good price.
I'm participating in the group buy as well.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back