Yalin tirzepatide testing - Feb 2024

So how does this works? If your test comes back good, is it assumed that it’s safe to order from them in the future or do I still need to test my batch?

Btw, Violet from Xunou gave the price of $370 for 30mg Tirzepatide and shipping included. I had talked to Daisy at Xunou and she gave me higher prices and no shipping.
Violet’s number is +86 175 3195 7005
Did you actually order from violet? I have been speaking with her and she sent a jano report with the bottom clipped off. Was a little suspect.

Found this video interesting @ basics of cagrilintide, not very professional, but concise for someone like me:

He can’t pronounce cagrilintide to save his life. He also makes up non-existing drug names like Viking-tide (there is no such thing, it is actually VK2735). You’ll end up sounding like a dumb ass listening to him.

Fyi. The pgb group appears to be organizing a group buy for a peptide called cagrilintide. In suggestion phase now. Apparently it's new and is used with a glp-1.
Is this the one affiliated with peppy’s?

He can’t pronounce cagrilintide to save his life. He also makes up non-existing drug names like Viking-tide (there is no such thing, it is actually VK2735). You’ll end up sounding like a dumb ass listening to him.
Eh? What are you, a Novo pharma rep? Besides you, who gives a fuck how someone pronounces cagrilintide. I guess I'm a dumbass because his pronunciation sounded fine to me in the posted video. Also, I don't recall that guy in the video talking about Viking and their peptide.
Good thing this dumbass only has to spell the word correctly, or close enough, so the CN sales person understands which product I'm ordering.

Eh? What are you, a Novo pharma rep? Besides you, who gives a fuck how someone pronounces cagrilintide. I guess I'm a dumbass because his pronunciation sounded fine to me in the posted video. Also, I don't recall that guy in the video talking about Viking and their peptide.
Good thing this dumbass only has to spell the word correctly, or close enough, so the CN sales person understands which product I'm ordering.

I’ve heard him talk about Viking-tide at least three times, then googled it to find there is no such thing. Then I realized there is no such thing as “Cagril-in-i-tide” either. Then I was like, WTF have I been listening to-he seriously acts like he is covering actual drug company news and begs for $ to bring you this amazing news 😂

Just plug in the word “Vikingtide” into YouTube

Last edited:
I’ve heard him talk about Viking-tide at least three times, then googled it to find there is no such thing. Then I realized there is no such thing as “Cagril-in-i-tide” either. Then I was like, WTF have I been listening to-he seriously acts like he is covering actual drug company news and begs for $ to bring you this amazing news 😂
That was the first and only video I saw of his. I posted that video a few months ago when I first heard of cagrilintide. It's dated considering most CN sellers now offer Cagrilintide and Mazdutide, which I had not heard of until the past month or two.
This peptide industry moves pretty fast...

If you’re in QSC’s discord, there’s a group buy of Cagrilitide 10 mg but you need to also get Mazdutide 10mg. Some people have been splitting their orders.More information is posted in the Vendor Connection.
How do I get in QSC’s discord? I’ve ordered from Tracy for a long time, but I’m trying to save some $$. XCE closed up shop with nearly $400 of my bitcoin, so I’m trying not to go broke here!

How do I get in QSC’s discord? I’ve ordered from Tracy for a long time, but I’m trying to save some $$. XCE closed up shop with nearly $400 of my bitcoin, so I’m trying not to go broke here!
Check on Vendor Connection. Tracy posts his group buys.

Ouch. $400 is nothing to sneeze at. Many people said he eventually came through with orders. Even months later. Maybe he needed that to skip town.

Ouch. $400 is nothing to sneeze at. Many people said he eventually came through with orders. Even months later. Maybe he needed that to skip town.
I agree with you. I’ve just saw someone saying that they got their order 2-3 days ago. There’s still hope for the people that didn’t get their order yet.

Fyi. The pgb group appears to be organizing a group buy for a peptide called cagrilintide. In suggestion phase now. Apparently it's new and is used with a glp-1.
I’m curious how that works for people. It’s completely different agonist.

Can you send me an invite to that group?
Send Goodkitty a message on the Peppy's forum and ask for an invite to the PGB Discord server . Here is an invite to Peppy's:
Goodkitty can also invite you to the Peptide Testing Discord Server. There is a process to be completed before she sends out an invite to those two Discord servers.

I’m curious how that works for people. It’s completely different agonist.
I have yet to research that peptide. Check out Peppy's for feedback or request an invite to the PGB and PTDD Discord servers which has education and discussion channels for the cagrilintide and other peptides.
See above commeny on the invite link to Peppy's and how to get an invite to two peptide discord servers.

Doesn’t a group buy mean you have to give $ to a person in the group and trust that they then give the money to the vendor? So if 20 people give that person $400, everyone trusts that person won’t make off with $8,000 and disappear? I just would be unable to do that.

Doesn’t a group buy mean you have to give $ to a person in the group and trust that they then give the money to the vendor? So if 20 people give that person $400, everyone trusts that person won’t make off with $8,000 and disappear? I just would be unable to do that.
For the PGB Discord server group buys, I've always paid the vendor directly. That's not to say PGB group buys will always be this way, it depends on the vendor I suppose.
Many other group buys are as you describe it. Since XCE left, there are many more smaller group buys like this. In the end, it is your decision to sign up for the group buy or not.

For the PGB Discord server group buys, I've always paid the vendor directly. That's not to say PGB group buys will always be this way, it depends on the vendor I suppose.
Many other group buys are as you describe it. Since XCE left, there are many more smaller group buys like this. In the end, it is your decision to sign up for the group buy or not.
Thank you-

I've been doing 15 mg of Tirz on Monday and .75 of Sema on thur to keep the food noise down and it's working for me. Have lost 100lbs so far. 50 more to get to GW. Would like to keep Reta as the ace in the hole just in case Tirz stops working for me.
where you getting it from?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back