Yalin tirzepatide testing - Feb 2024

UPDATE: Ended up buying a 30mg kit from a different vendor. $420 plus shipping. They have a USA warehouse, but they were out of stock when I paid. Shipping from China was $25. Took about a week and a half to arrive.

UPDATE: Ended up buying a 30mg kit from a different vendor. $420 plus shipping. They have a USA warehouse, but they were out of stock when I paid. Shipping from China was $25. Took about a week and a half to arrive.
Can you pm who you ordered from?

I've placed

I've used the same company recently, but my contact is Lily at +86 19133555332. She's a very good communicator and works hard to ship orders. Based on my chats with her, she delivers the order to the shipper herself.
Ordered a 30mg kit of tirzepitide on 4/15 from CN, Lily handed it off to the freight forwarder on 4/19, and I received it today, 4/23 in FL. I didn't pay extra for shipping, expected USPS delivery but was transported by a company called Uniuni, which is new to me.
Testing via ptds is next...
How much do you pay in a group test? Do you have to give up a vial? How exactly does it work?

Have your RS tried it yet?

How much do you pay in a group test? Do you have to give up a vial? How exactly does it work?
For a single peptide test, I've paid from $5 to $15. Obviously depends on the number of participants in the test. There are tests with multiple peptides from a single vendor or multiple vendors which tend to cost more.
To test a product, simple post a test request to the request channel and when enough people show interest a dedicated test is created for group discussion and recruitment of additional participants.
The vials donated for testing are picked at random among the participants who have the product and volunteer. I believe 4 vials is the max needed for testing. For those picked to donate a vial, I believe the cost of the test is reduced or the Donor is refunded an amount equal to that vial cost. A prepaid postage is provided to the donors to send to one person who send all the vials to janoshik lab. The admin for the ptds coordinates the activities and receives the test results, which are shared only with the participants, unless the test results are unfavorable, or below a certain threshold, then it is publicly shared for harm reduction purposes.
That's my general understanding of the process. I may have a few details incorrect about donation compensation, haven't yet been picked to donate. I've also only been involved in the PTDS for about 3 months and have participated in maybe 12 tests to date.
Given the current state of the seller market, people are very open to test new vendors and find that next Xce type vendor. For established vendors, testing continues to make sure the quality continues to be acceptable and safe.

Last edited:
I've placed

I've used the same company recently, but my contact is Lily at +86 19133555332. She's a very good communicator and works hard to ship orders. Based on my chats with her, she delivers the order to the shipper herself.
Ordered a 30mg kit of tirzepitide on 4/15 from CN, Lily handed it off to the freight forwarder on 4/19, and I received it today, 4/23 in FL. I didn't pay extra for shipping, expected USPS delivery but was transported by a company called Uniuni, which is new to me.
Nice

I've placed

So how does this works? If your test comes back good, is it assumed that it’s safe to order from them in the future or do I still need to test my batch?

Btw, Violet from Xunou gave the price of $370 for 30mg Tirzepatide and shipping included. I had talked to Daisy at Xunou and she gave me higher prices and no shipping.
Violet’s number is +86 175 3195 7005

So how does this works? If your test comes back good, is it assumed that it’s safe to order from them in the future or do I still need to test my batch?
Good test results are generally only useful for the specific production run (a/k/a "batch") that the sample(s) tested came from. If you purchase from that same run then you have reasonable assurance of the quantity and purity.

For most suppliers, you really need to see consistently good test results over multiple production runs before you should consider trusting a new run without testing.

For a single peptide test, I've paid from $5 to $15. Obviously depends on the number of participants in the test. There are tests with multiple peptides from a single vendor or multiple vendors which tend to cost more.
To test a product, simple post a test request to the request channel and when enough people show interest a dedicated test is created for group discussion and recruitment of additional participants.
The vials donated for testing are picked at random among the participants who have the product and volunteer. I believe 4 vials is the max needed for testing. For those picked to donate a vial, I believe the cost of the test is reduced or the Donor is refunded an amount equal to that vial cost. A prepaid postage is provided to the donors to send to one person who send all the vials to janoshik lab. The admin for the ptds coordinates the activities and receives the test results, which are shared only with the participants, unless the test results are unfavorable, or below a certain threshold, then it is publicly shared for harm reduction purposes.
That's my general understanding of the process. I may have a few details incorrect about donation compensation, haven't yet been picked to donate. I've also only been involved in the PTDS for about 3 months and have participated in maybe 12 tests to date.
Given the current state of the seller market, people are very open to test new vendors and find that next Xce type vendor. For established vendors, testing continues to make sure the quality continues to be acceptable and safe.
How do you find PTDS?

Hello, friends.
I am Wendy, I am tirzepatide semaglutide Retatrutide factory supplier.
I have a customer who took the goods to JANOSHIK to do product testing after receiving the goods, I can help you to consult him if needed;
My WhatsApp: +86 173 1647 0195
View attachment 152
You can't even read the results on the report. Why bother posting this??

Back