Yalin vs Henan

I just received a tracking number from Cora at Henan. Order was paid 8 days ago. It says package in in NY. Just wanted to give an update. No tracking yet from Yalin but only paid 3 business days ago

I paid BTC for 2 kits of Sema from Henan (Cora) on 4/3. Sure, that was just before their holiday. No sweat, right?

On 04/03 she reached out to me:
View attachment 253

Then, took my BTC and then, well, 6 days later, no update other than this. Who knows what they are shipping, tho.
View attachment 252

But each day I've checked in, she's just telling me to wait a moment :LOL:

I'm not too worried...yet...knowing that they are slammed with the X crash & burn. But, still, should be able to at least estimate when it will leave CN.
Did you receive an update on your order? I am trying to decide on where to purchase my peptides from. I was an X customer also.

It's because of buyers like you the PayPal and CC method of payments are nearly gone now. If you're that impatient, use domestic vendors.
lol what??? If you haven’t so much as received tracking in 30 days it’s time for a refund… particularly when you’re told orders will go out much sooner than that.

I just received a tracking number from Cora at Henan. Order was paid 8 days ago. It says package in in NY. Just wanted to give an update. No tracking yet from Yalin but only paid 3 business days ago
They used to give you tracking asap I was freaking on my last order cause it took almost a week to get it… however it arrived MUCH sooner than my previous order. They dont appear to be giving tracking until it’s officially in the states now which it would have been nice to be updated on this change for those of us who have ordered previously and had a different experience.

They used to give you tracking asap I was freaking on my last order cause it took almost a week to get it… however it arrived MUCH sooner than my previous order. They dont appear to be giving tracking until it’s officially in the states now which it would have been nice to be updated on this change for those of us who have ordered previously and had a different experience.
My tracking says ny but I assume it is waiting for package to be received in NY and is in process of being transported from China to USA. Once it arrives it will be issued that tracking number on my package and I should have it in a week or so. Just remember if tracking says it is in USA actually go to 17track or usps and see it actually was just printed in USA but not received yet

My tracking says ny but I assume it is waiting for package to be received in NY and is in process of being transported from China to USA. Once it arrives it will be issued that tracking number on my package and I should have it in a week or so. Just remember if tracking says it is in USA actually go to 17track or usps and see it actually was just printed in USA but not received yet
Your tracking should say “label printed waiting on shipment” or something very similar if it has not yet arrived in the us on my prior henan shipments I could track through 17track. However my last one I could not and only received the us tracking number

Your tracking should say “label printed waiting on shipment” or something very similar if it has not yet arrived in the us on my prior henan shipments I could track through 17track. However my last one I could not and only received the us tracking number
Yes this is the usps tracking

I ordered from Cora on April 9. To date, no shipping information. But, I was told it could take 10 days for it to ship due to the current order volume. So, I'll follow up in a few days. If this order goes well, I plan to follow up with a larger order. So, fingers crossed!

How do I find Henan?
Dear friend, I am Cora from Henan Tengmao Chemical Technology Co., LTD., you can consult me if you need, and the person you reply is not from our company, please do not be cheated. If you have any questions,
please contact:
WhatsApp: +86 15238638457
E-mail:salesvip2@hntmhg.com

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back