Yes, I'm ignoring your DM's

ZippityDooDah

Gonkulator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well not exactly ignoring, but I have 64 pending right now and just haven't had the time to go through them all and probably won't for another several days. I'm weird in that I want to give each one my entire attention and unless I can do that I usually put off responding until I can give them that attention.

If there's a problem with a post, please use the "report" link to report a post as those get put in a separate queue to deal with.

In addition to being busy with my real job I've also got some maintenance and upgrades to do on the back end that will take a bit of time and effort so please be patient while I get it all figured out.

Well not exactly ignoring, but I have 64 pending right now and just haven't had the time to go through them all and probably won't for another several days. I'm weird in that I want to give each one my entire attention and unless I can do that I usually put off responding until I can give them that attention.

If there's a problem with a post, please use the "report" link to report a post as those get put in a separate queue to deal with.

In addition to being busy with my real job I've also got some maintenance and upgrades to do on the back end that will take a bit of time and effort so please be patient while I get it all figured out.
I sent one, so ignore it!‘you have one less to worry about! I take it all back! Hug
1722355985112.png

wow so many DMs, I did suspect admin is buzy, but I did not expect that so much

I was able to get through about 20 of 102 pending DM's over the past couple of hours. I apologize to those I haven't been able to get to yet. I'm hoping to get completely caught up by the end of this week if I can. If there's anything urgent, please put URGENT at the beginning of your message and hopefully that will get my attention faster.

Thanks again for your patience everyone!

P.S. As you may have noticed I was able to get a bunch of outstanding updates on the back-end and minor appearance tweaks taken care of over the past few days. Unfortunately an update to the forum software broke the Chat plug-in so that feature will be offline until the developer updates it and I can get it re-installed and working again.

You’re awesome and thank you! That’s all.🤗

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back