YOH...Thanks For Having Me

MadaFacor

Registered
Reaction score
Overview:
  • New member in my late 40s to early 50s.
  • Recently achieved a significant weight loss of over 75 lbs, transforming from a state of disarray.
  • Current weight is 212 lbs. My objective is to lose an additional 30 lbs or more, depending on the progress in my physique and overall body composition. This goal is aligned with ongoing training, dietary adjustments, lifestyle changes, and time.
  • Committed to gym training, consistently working out 5 or more days a week for the past 6 months.
  • Diligently tracking macros, weightlifting progress, sleep patterns, and supplement intake.
  • Engaged in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and using certain peptides to facilitate weight loss.
  • Have experimented with peptides to aid in healing and sleep enhancement, though with limited success. Open to exploring other exogenous substances to further improve health and physique.
Current Primary Interests:
  • Overall wellbeing and improved body composition.
  • Anti-aging strategies.
  • Noticing substantial improvements and keen on exploring various methods for further enhancement.
Goals:
  • To gain knowledge about the safety of procuring products from domestic and overseas providers, as well as Underground Labs (UGLs).
  • To understand the nuances of mail order safety.
  • To learn about various molecules and their effectiveness.
  • A significant focus on enhancing sleep quality.
  • To improve mental health.
  • To better body composition.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back