Zippitydoodah, where are you?

peteyb786

Research Expert
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I haven't seen Zippitydoodah (aka Gonkulator5000) post here in some time. Anyone heard from him? I don't know him personally but enjoyed his posts and have learned so much from him, especially about Chinese vendors.
There was a post from a user on Peppys.io asking about him, but I think the mod on the forum took the post down.
Sent him a DM here, but no response yet. Hope he is ok.

I thought that I read a post that they were going to be busy/occupied elsewhere for a while. I could be misremembering. I thought this was from around the holidays/ the new year

I thought that I read a post that they were going to be busy/occupied elsewhere for a while. I could be misremembering. I thought this was from around the holidays/ the new year
Don't recall the referenced post, hope that is the case though.

He also disappeared on Reddit around the same time the tirz subteddit got banned

1707016717237.png

This is the post where he was gogin to be busy.... but I doubt he would have just dropped everything - he hd plans for the forum.

View attachment 142
This is the post where he was gogin to be busy.... but I doubt he would have just dropped everything - he hd plans for the forum.
Thanks. I recall that post seeking mods. He posted periodically after that post.
Agree, hard to imagine that he has not posted at all due to work. Hope he is ok.

Last edited:
I messaged him too and haven't heard anything. It's going on almost 2 months since he last posted anywhere and there is general concern on other platforms as well.

This site seems overrun with vendors and I don't think there are any other official mods in place. If there are, please correct me.

I messaged him too and haven't heard anything. It's going on almost 2 months since he last posted anywhere and there is general concern on other platforms as well.

This site seems overrun with vendors and I don't think there are any other official mods in place. If there are, please correct me.
No, he didn't have any other mods, so no one can do any housekeeping in here for him.

Well I'm on peppy with the handle dposada1 in case this place goes bye bye.

Is it possible to join any of these groups or Peppys without obligation to contribute to a funded test? I don't have a problem with contributing, I just simply don't need much of anything personally for a while, so it would likely be many months before I joined any group buy or contributed to a group test.

If you join, you have to contribute to a test within 30 days and after 60 you get kicked out if you don't contribute.

Back