3 GLOW Peptide Tweekers Walk Into a Bar...

dionysos

Reaction score

... and the bartender asks "Why the Long FACES?"​

"Cause we been usin' GLP1s and don't have CHUBBY CHEEKS anymore" they replied.​

BA-dump TISSSS
I'm here all week Ladies and Germs!

I'm starting to use GLOW peptides BPC-157, GHK-Cu, and TB-500 tomorrow.
Can someone provide the Recommended Daily Dosage of each peptide?

Not units, or amounts to add or ratios or blends. And CERTAINLY NOT the method expressed in gibberish that Anela gives out.

I just want the Joe Friday facts of the daily dosage M'am. Is that so wrong?

Last edited:
250-500 mcg BPC157 twice per day
1-2 mg TB500 once per day or every other day. Have also read 2 mg every 3 days.
1-1.5-1.75-2.0 (your choice of dosage, not a loading dose schedule) GHK-Cu once per day

ETA: you didn't horse around with your joke

250-500 mcg BPC157 twice per day
1-2 mg TB500 once per day or every other day. Have also read 2 mg every 3 days.
1-1.5-1.75-2.0 (your choice of dosage, not a loading dose schedule) GHK-Cu once per day

ETA: you didn't horse around with your joke
So based on this each pep to be injected separately?

GLOW protocols I have seen are all mixed together.
Me too. But then my question is if all together and you use ghk-cu 50 mg, BPC-157 10mg, and TB-500 10mg and draw based on the schedule of 1, or 1.5, or 1.75, why does it matter how many mcg for BPC and TB? And if protocol is once a day for some period of time why would the RS inject one twice a day etc?

Last edited:
I am doing 250mcg of BCP twice a day, 1mg of GHK-cu once a day, and 1mg of TB-500 once a day. When I started BCP157 the Glow Protocol was not the intent. I was just interested in the benefits and those 3 go well together. I added TB and GHK a week after starting BCP. I have noticed some benefits after 2 weeks of use that cannot be attributed to anything else.

I am doing 250mcg of BCP twice a day, 1mg of GHK-cu once a day, and 1mg of TB-500 once a day. When I started BCP157 the Glow Protocol was not the intent. I was just interested in the benefits and those 3 go well together. I added TB and GHK a week after starting BCP. I have noticed some benefits after 2 weeks of use that cannot be attributed to anything else.
Very interesting - maybe that's the way to go, separately. Can I ask what benefits you've noticed after 2 weeks?

Very interesting - maybe that's the way to go, separately. Can I ask what benefits you've noticed after 2 weeks?
I’ve only recently started working out again. I’ve been increasing my sets and weight. But the last 3 workouts I don’t get sore at all. And I usually do the entire body twice a week. At my age my muscles should be sore if only a little. And that’s not happening.

Thank you all for responding, as I've been away. Some inject the blend once per day, and as bama said, some do them separately in order to do BPC-157 twice per day. I inject each of the 3 separately, as a matter of preference at this time.

There’s no wrong answer. The decision to mix it all together or keep it separate is up to the researcher and their goals. Outcomes influence future direction. That’s why it’s called research.

I see these varied approaches as learning opportunities to improve the outcomes for our RSs.

Been looking at protocols this weekend. The consensus is:
200 mcg bpc157
400 mcg tb500
1, 1.4, 2 mg ghk-cu
Thank you for your research and the concise reply @PopTart.
It accords very well with my thinking.
Strictly because I impulsively bought a BPC-157/GHK-Cu
pre-blended vial I will reserach for a month using:
200mcd bpc157
200mcd tb500
1mg ghk-cu
:)

Early Returns
Forget improved skin, hair, joints and muscle pain - I may or may not experience those benefits. My impression after just one week: Glow is worth the money just for improved SLEEP!

Is that the normal result? Better sleep from day one?

I began with a dosage of ,300mg BPC-157, 1.5mg GHK-Cu, and .300 TB-500. This I believe was to large for me as an initial dosage so after 2 days I reduced it to .200, 1.0, .200.

I inject an hour or two before bedtime. Sleep 7 hours soundly with only the briefest of bathroom breaks and awaken refreshed. That hasn’t happened for years 😳

Last edited:
Early Returns
Forget improved skin, hair, joints and muscle pain - I may or may not experience those benefits. My impression after just one week: Glow is worth the money just for improved SLEEP!

Is that the normal result? Better sleep from day one?

I began with a dosage of ,300mg BPC-157, 1.5mg GHK-Cu, and .300 TB-500. This I believe was to large for me as an initial dosage so after 2 days I reduced it to .200, 1.0, .200.

I inject an hour or two before bedtime. Sleep 7 hours soundky with only the briefest of bathroom breaks and awaken refreshed. That hasn’t happened for years 😳
That's fantastic! I hope that's one of the effects for me when I start it.

I’ve only recently started working out again. I’ve been increasing my sets and weight. But the last 3 workouts I don’t get sore at all. And I usually do the entire body twice a week. At my age my muscles should be sore if only a little. And that’s not happening.
I'm not doing the GLOW process, but this is exactly the save result I've had using BPC and TB. 500 mcg of both once per day for me, usually in the morning. Injected from separate vials but combined into the same syringe.

Recovery from previous days workout is amazing. I still get tired during the workout itself, but I'm also on tirz and in a decent calorie deficit.

... and the bartender asks "Why the Long FACES?"​

"Cause we been usin' GLP1s and don't have CHUBBY CHEEKS anymore" they replied.​

BA-dump TISSSS
I'm here all week Ladies and Germs!

I'm starting to use GLOW peptides BPC-157, GHK-Cu, and TB-500 tomorrow.
Can someone provide the Recommended Daily Dosage of each peptide?

Not units, or amounts to add or ratios or blends. And CERTAINLY NOT the method expressed in gibberish that Anela gives out.

I just want the Joe Friday facts of the daily dosage M'am. Is that so wrong?
Don't know your dosage, but here is the recipe for a mix in vial: https://polarispeptides.com/product/ghk-tb-bpc-glow/

Don't know your dosage, but here is the recipe for a mix in vial: https://polarispeptides.com/product/ghk-tb-bpc-glow/
Thanks morganite, I appreciate your effort. I've seen that formulation and a few others. The wide variation iI observed is the reason I posted my question :)

I've discovered directly from Anela that her recommended ratio actually is: GHK-cu 50mg, TB-500 10mg, BPC-157 10mg Blend.

I've blended my own vial to that ration and am using it daily before bedtime. I began with 1.5mg GHK-Cu, 0.300mg TB-500, 0.300mg BPC-157. That proved to be too much as an initial dose so after 2 (two) days I cut back to 1.0mg, .200mg, .200mg and I am much happier.

Dennis

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back