3 GLOW Peptide Tweekers Walk Into a Bar...

Thanks morganite, I appreciate your effort. I've seen that formulation and a few others. The wide variation iI observed is the reason I posted my question :)

I've discovered directly from Anela that her recommended ratio actually is: GHK-cu 50mg, TB-500 10mg, BPC-157 10mg Blend.

I've blended my own vial to that ration and am using it daily before bedtime. I began with 1.5mg GHK-Cu, 0.300mg TB-500, 0.300mg BPC-157. That proved to be too much as an initial dose so after 2 (two) days I cut back to 1.0mg, .200mg, .200mg and I am much happier.

Dennis
Thank you, that is super helpful! What is a good source for GHK-Cu?

Last edited:
D, what was your indicator that what you were taking was too much?
I felt oddly off my pace in a few different ways: headache-y, slight dixxiness at intervals, slightly rapid heartbeat, slightly higher BP... nothing seriously wrong buy taken altogether I didn't feel entirely right.

I took two days off GLOW and I returned to "normal" but also my sleep deteriorated. When I began again at the lower 0200mg dosage my sleep improved again yet the collection of oddities didn't return 🤷‍♂️

I'm taking 2 mg GHK-Cu, 1mg BPC-157, 1 mg TB-500 -- clearly more than you -- and feel none of those side effects. In fact, I'm still wondering if it is doing anything at all. No change in tennis elbow, and now have it in both elbows. It's clearly overuse syndrome. Lifting too much weight, too frequently, without adequate rest and not hitting my protein macros daily for repair. Had hoped BPC and TB would have had a more immediate result by now. Will keep on keeping on with the pep regimen, but have to slack off in some way on weight training in order to heal.

Your systemic feelings of being "off" are interesting though.

Perhaps surprising, I AM seeing benefits from my low dosage after only a week.
Last night I sleep nearly nine hours with only a single interruption - astonoshing for me.

I am feeling notable improvement in my chronic back pain. Usually I awaken with soreness but it has decreased to the point where it is absent today.

There are improvements in skin tone/coloration/dryness/itching at my ankles that I cannot attribute to any change other than GLOW.

🤷🏻‍♂️ crazily individual things, bodies.

I've got 5mg bpc157, 5mg tb500, and 50mg ghk-cu. Should I just mix 1ml BAC into each and combine? A starting dose of 9 units?

RS started 5 units of 10/10/50 Saturday. Felt flush for a few hours after, possibly due to elevated BP but did not check. Woke up that night with the "stinger" site pain described by others. No pain at the time of injection. Did not do anything special like massage gun. RS will try again tonight.

Am heavily considering starting a GLOW protocol for my RS
Would be really interested in an update @dionysos please
Or anyone else's experience?
RS started 5 units of 10/10/50 Saturday. Felt flush for a few hours after, possibly due to elevated BP but did not check. Woke up that night with the "stinger" site pain described by others. No pain at the time of injection. Did not do anything special like massage gun. RS will try again tonight
@onepotatotwopotato - use the Search Bar - tons of posts about Glow, protocol, reconstituting, blending if acquiring separate vials for the 3 peps, dosages, units, etc., if you haven't already done that. my lab is using the Anela Protocol, many are. Today was day 33 for my RS - also using cosmetic Glow (raw ghk-cu in serum, and in body cream). Maybe it is working? It does take some months so patience is required. My lab increased the dosing up from the Anela standard and on this, the lab's 2d vial in these first 6 weeks, lab is using ghk-cu 2mg BPC-157 400mcg, and TB500, 400mcg. Protocol dosing is either at 1mg, 1.5mg, or 1.75mg for the ghk-cu.

@tul9033 - suggestion based on Anela protocol is to microdose, same syringe/needle, RS pins more than once - at 5 units, your RS could micro-dose 2.5 units each. Apparently keeping each injection under 4 units relieves any ISRs. My lab has proven that true for my RS. Also using cheapie massage gun from aliexpress - but only with the glow.

@tul9033 - suggestion based on Anela protocol is to microdose, same syringe/needle, RS pins more than once - at 5 units, your RS could micro-dose 2.5 units each. Apparently keeping each injection under 4 units relieves any ISRs. My lab has proven that true for my RS. Also using cheapie massage gun from aliexpress - but only with the glow.
Thanks Ming, RS started with 5 units thinking that was a bit of a starting micro dose. RS is less than 20% body fat so not a big chunk of belly fat. RS reports it felt like the pain was right on abdominal wall muscle. Will try once more without massager and then give the massager a try to compare results.

Back