Afraid

petticoat

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to this world, and since I live in Europe I'm terribly scared of ordering from CN...

Does anyone have any experience with what happens if customs takes the package? Is it legal to import Sema/Tirz?

Depends upon who you order from and their policy regarding customs seizures. Some make you pay half to reship and others don’t charge. There’s a spreadsheet somewhere on this forum with vendor info.

My understanding is that getting the products into EU countries is the most difficult part, but if seized I've been told it's a non-issue for the buyer. Perhaps @Sheldor @Mounjamen might be able to chime in with some knowledge and experience.

Also, there are Chinese suppliers like QSC who have European warehouses they can ship some products from as well.

Does anyone have any experience with what happens if customs takes the package? Is it legal to import Sema/Tirz?
Hello,

Whether something is illegal or results in a fine depends on the country where you live.

Usually, they just destroy your order (this happened to me when I tried to order food from the USA that isn't allowed in the EU).

For example, Poland has less strict laws compared to Italy. I live in Italy, and here, buying or possessing certain substances without a prescription is illegal, and some peptides are outright banned due to anti-doping laws.

However, I have ordered various peptides like Triz, Reta, BPC157, CJC, etc., several times from China. I've never had any issues with customs because most suppliers know how to ship discreetly.

Depends on the amount, in most cases they just send a letter saying they took your stuff.

A good rule of thumb, is to not pick up anything illegal that you ordered without getting a pickup notification. If you do you basically admit that you ordered it.

You didn't really do anything illegal before you admit/they can prove that you ordered it. So if it's a small amount, they won't even bother trying.

It's quite simple, if receiving something illegal in the mail made you liable for it, anyone who dislikes you could get you into trouble way too easily.

Disclaimer: Not legal advice :)

Depends on the amount, in most cases they just send a letter saying they took your stuff.

A good rule of thumb, is to not pick up anything illegal that you ordered without getting a pickup notification. If you do you basically admit that you ordered it.

You didn't really do anything illegal before you admit/they can prove that you ordered it. So if it's a small amount, they won't even bother trying.

It's quite simple, if receiving something illegal in the mail made you liable for it, anyone who dislikes you could get you into trouble way too easily.

Disclaimer: Not legal advice :)
Like this maybe works in the US. EU is different, more strict. You will get a police report and a maybe a search warrant.

Like this maybe works in the US. EU is different, more strict. You will get a police report and a maybe a search warrant.
Well, fair enough - it's a bit more complex.

I was talking about a single shipment and assuming you don't have a stash in your house.

The chances that they search your house would be very low on a small order if you don't have any history.

The police report doesn't really do much unless you have a track record of getting into trouble.

They might also let a couple shipments through, log it and then bust you.

If it's single shipments of 10 vials for personal use, you wouldn't really get into much trouble.

But you are right to correct me as my initial reply might have downplayed the risk a bit too much.

If you automatically got into trouble for someone mailing you something illegal, I could simply open a service mailing weed to people you don't like :)

But tbh, if I still lived in the EU i would probably order domestic. Not really worth the trouble

The chances that they search your house would be very low on a small order if you don't have any history.
Yes chances are very low but still possible
If you automatically got into trouble for someone mailing you something illegal, I could simply open a service mailing weed to people you don't like :)
This would work, they assume that you bought this and you need to proof that wasn't you etc. And still have to pay for lawyer. There will be 99% a good outcome for you but still annoying af
If it's single shipments of 10 vials for personal use, you wouldn't really get into much trouble.
This depends on the stuff which you ordered and in which country you are.

European countries keep telling us how free, easy and progressive they are...
As long you follow the lawys. In point of medication we aren't free at all. My wife was a Doctor in Belarus and she was shocked how backward Italy / EU in some fields of medication is.
For Example you need a prescription of a doctor (in Italy) if you want to get Ibuprofen 400mg

from what I know, European Union as a whole has a strict laws prohibiting import of prescription drugs and there is theoretically a much higher risk for buyers compared to US citizens, where just send a love letter is usually the end of story

luckily many vendors have EU warehouses and Chinese are experienced in getting things thru customs too, if sending from CN

Newbie here but I’ve placed 4 orders in the last month. One to the UK, 3 to Ireland. So far no issues.

24 days after ordering, my order was not cleared by US Customs. The supplier has reshipped, at their expense, but I'm stuck here waiting for probably another 3+ weeks. And I have no guarantee the 2nd shipment will clear US Customs. 1st world problems.

Thanks everyone - I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong (at most a grey area, since Tirz/Monjouro isn't even commercialized here yet), but I opted for a seller with European lines just in case.

Thanks everyone - I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong (at most a grey area, since Tirz/Monjouro isn't even commercialized here yet), but I opted for a seller with European lines just in case.
Monjouro is an approved drug in EU and it is already being sold in Germany. But I would not worry about ordering from CN. Customs dont look for stuff like this

Last edited:
As long as the amount you order is small enough to be considered for personal use, you are very unlikely to get any significant problems. Worst case it could be a bit of a headache and answering some questions, but even that is unlikely

As long as the amount you order is small enough to be considered for personal use, you are very unlikely to get any significant problems. Worst case it could be a bit of a headache and answering some questions, but even that is unlikely
in US yes, not in Europe

in US yes, not in Europe
I do not know every European country intimately, but unless you live in a country where the legal system considers you guilty until you prove your innocence - you're fine ;)

I'm not saying it's not problematic at all, but being from a Nordic country myself and having tried it in practice - I know for a fact that my fellow countrymen overestimate the consequences, but I can not speak for the rest of Europe with conviction.

I do not know every European country intimately, but unless you live in a country where the legal system considers you guilty until you prove your innocence - you're fine ;)

I'm not saying it's not problematic at all, but being from a Nordic country myself and having tried it in practice - I know for a fact that my fellow countrymen overestimate the consequences, but I can not speak for the rest of Europe with conviction.
Nordic countries are known to be even more strict
EU as a whole has laws against importing meds from outside of EU even for personal use, even 1 pill is not allowed.
Im not a lawyer and also Im living outside of europe for over 15 years, but I knew a few people who got into a serious trouble after ordering Rx meds or steroids from overseas before

Nordic countries are known to be even more strict
EU as a whole has laws against importing meds from outside of EU even for personal use, even 1 pill is not allowed.
Im not a lawyer and also Im living outside of europe for over 15 years, but I knew a few people who got into a serious trouble after ordering Rx meds or steroids from overseas before
They are indeed extremely strict, and you may be required to go to the police station for an integration - If they suspect distribution they might even show up on your doorstep with a warrant.

But in the legal system most places you are innocent until proven guilty. So if you did an order with crypto that you ran through a mixer, they will not spend the resources to prove guilt (they might not be able to even if they do) unless the amount is clearly for distribution.

I'm not saying it's a great idea to order illegal stuff online, but it's a risk/reward consideration everyone would have to consider themselves. I don't particularly mean to downplay the seriousness and get someone into trouble, there is definitely a risk - and if you don't know how to safely order and receive the shipment it isn't a great idea. Timing would also matter, since they have periods of time where they crack down more heavily.

Customs and the police work with a budget like every other govt organ, and they don't waste it for no reason.

Realistically I'd say there is a 1-3/10 chance your shipment gets stopped in customs in the first place if the sender knows what they are doing.

And if we are talking 1 kit for semaglutide for example, I'd say the chances are that they simply confiscate it and notify you by letter. Or you might receive a letter from the courier requesting to open your package (depends how it's sent), if you get that request you simply reply that you did not order anything.

Then there is a risk that they wait for you when you pick up the shipment, but as long as you don't pick it up without receiving a notification of a package by letter or sms. You can simply say that you picked it up because you got a notification and have no clue what it is.

It carries risk, but it's better to be informed when taking that risk so you can weigh it yourself.
But in general, it's obviously a better choice not to take the risk, depends how badly you feel like you need the products.

Personally I would opt for a domestic supplier, it costs more - but gives peace of mind :)

They are indeed extremely strict, and you may be required to go to the police station for an integration - If they suspect distribution they might even show up on your doorstep with a warrant.
yes this happen even to me personally
But in the legal system most places you are innocent until proven guilty. So if you did an order with crypto that you ran through a mixer, they will not spend the resources to prove guilt (they might not be able to even if they do) unless the amount is clearly for distribution.
long time ago, when we had no crypto yet, we used Western Union for the payment or some people (me included) just used debit cards and it was pretty easy investigation for them with record of the purchase with bank
I'm not saying it's a great idea to order illegal stuff online, but it's a risk/reward consideration everyone would have to consider themselves. I don't particularly mean to downplay the seriousness and get
exactly, I just don't want to downplay the seriousness, that's all
Realistically I'd say there is a 1-3/10 chance your shipment gets stopped in customs in the first place if the sender knows what they are doing.
yes maybe around 1 / 10
And if we are talking 1 kit for semaglutide for example, I'd say the chances are that they simply confiscate it and notify you by letter. Or you might receive a letter from the courier requesting to open your package (depends how it's sent), if you get that request you simply reply that you did not order anything.
well it depends on the mode of payment, if its repeated offense, quantity ordered and mood of the officer

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back