Aminos Research

They’re a great company. They offer excellent sales but you have to spend a lot of time watching for the announcements and then hurry. I tried once and got so dam irritated. It’s not for me but many are happy customers. Another domestic company with many happy customers is Polaris Peptides. I send my family and friend’s to Polaris because I don’t want to explain research to them. 😀

They’re a great company. They offer excellent sales but you have to spend a lot of time watching for the announcements and then hurry. I tried once and got so dam irritated. It’s not for me but many are happy customers. Another domestic company with many happy customers is Polaris Peptides. I send my family and friend’s to Polaris because I don’t want to explain research to them. 😀
Thank you so much. Just to summarize:
1) You like Aminos Research, but the primary reason you're not using them is related to sales announcements? Otherwise, you like them?
2)Polaris Peptides. You mentioned you don't have to explain Research to family. Isn't Polaris a Research Peptide company?

Thank you so much. Just to summarize:
1) You like Aminos Research, but the primary reason you're not using them is related to sales announcements? Otherwise, you like them?
2)Polaris Peptides. You mentioned you don't have to explain Research to family. Isn't Polaris a Research Peptide company?
They’ll offer a deep discount at a specific time and send you an email. When you click on the sight you’ll need to be quick because there’re limited amounts offered. They ran out so I wasted my time. Otherwise you can order through them and their service is fast and efficient.
Definitely domestic peptides are research too. I mainly by overseas with no intention of explaining to family and friend’s.

Last edited:
Another domestic company with many happy customers is Polaris Peptides. I send my family and friend’s to Polaris because I don’t want to explain research to them. 😀
As part of this odd hobby I follow 20+ US GLP-1 vendors. The spreadsheet I compile compares them for Price and observable QA practice.

Top vendors provide Credible Current Independent 3rd Party Batch COAs LINKED TO EVERY VIAL (LTEV).

In addition to Aminos Research and Polaris Peptides @roxygirl you might consider referring your family and friends to five more US vendors who also provide COAs LTEV:

EDITED TO PROVIDE COMPLETE SPREADSHEET PDF

Last edited:
... the product is most likely good, but how your research subject responds are two different things.
@MrsRoper_1977
Would this product be the one having very, very long delay before it starts acting,
varying wildly in effect depending upon injection dosage,
and be like a rollercoaster ride for men that lasts up to two days? Uh... asking for a friend :cool:

Last edited:
@MrsRoper_1977
Would this product be the one having very, very long delay before it starts acting,
varying wildly in effect depending upon injection dosage,
and be like a rollercoaster ride for men that lasts up to two days? Uh... asking for a friend :cool:
Well…I haven’t researched this one. I know what it’s used for and have only read about it on Reddit, good and bad reviews. Seems like it’s better for men than women.

I only responded to this question because it involved Aminos Research. I think their products are great, but I can’t say if a research subject would respond well to this particular product. I have noticed that if someone doesn’t respond to a certain peptide and/or dose, people immediately accuse it as bunk.

Anyway, I have nothing else to say about this particular peptide.😉

Aminos Research and Skye are both gold standard and have more history. Polaris is newer, born from a mod role with vendor testing on the testing server.

Aminos has always had great product with great results across reports. Can’t go wrong with that vendor.

Aminos Research and Skye are both gold standard and have more history. Polaris is newer, born from a mod role with vendor testing on the testing server.
Aminos has always had great product with great results across reports. Can’t go wrong with that vendor.
Totally agree Dill!

My non-medical-professional observations suggest that a handful of peptide sales outlets exceed the rest in Quality Assurance: Aminos Research, Astro Peptides, Optima Chemical, Polaris Peptides, Precision Peptides, and Skye Peptides.

Attached is my latest spreadsheet ranking two dozen US peptide vendors.
Please suggest additions, or, comment on data needing updates!

Quality vs Price US Peptide Vendors 2 July

Last edited:
Oh Yes @adria37 well aaah, before I became active on here I was quite content with a single 6-vial peptide case; those were quaint, slower, simpler times!

Then I added a 10-vial case for my wife because uh she has ten new vials of Cagri and Sema to hoard store.

Just a couple days ago my comprehensively large, not-ever-gonna-need-more 30 vial case for the freezer arrived...
30 vial case is plenty!.png

Capri and Sema fit into the new, promising study that you had presented these days. Sounds somehow totally forward-looking, especially when you go into the maintenance phase. 2.4 mg Sema and 2.4 mg Cali in combination, that's a minimal dosage and should be so effective. Or did I misunderstand something? I haven't been here for long, but I'm interested in reading every post. Have any of you, without knowing from the study, already stacked and gained experience in this regard?

Back