Amo order has no tracking updates 5 days in?

kayh9

New_Member
Reaction score
So I placed an order on Thursday with Amo, got my tracking number the next day. Cool.
Then, all weekend it doesn’t move and still just says “label created, USPS awaiting Item” or whatever, and I figure no big deal as it’s the weekend. Then yesterday, still nothing.

So I reach out to Amo on WhatsApp, he assures me that it will update with tracking info once it arrives in the US. However, the 17track site shows no movement even within China, nor does USPS and it is now 5 days later (Tuesday morning). Is this normal? It’s been awhile since I’ve ordered anything from China and I feel like there was always visible tracking up to and including the package being on its way to USPS. It’s starting to seem like it wasn’t actually sent or something, and I really need this package. Is it normal for there to be no tracking updates for 5+ days? I mean I know it could have just not been scanned at USPS but idk, it’s starting to concern me.

So I placed an order on Thursday with Amo, got my tracking number the next day. Cool.
Then, all weekend it doesn’t move and still just says “label created, USPS awaiting Item” or whatever, and I figure no big deal as it’s the weekend. Then yesterday, still nothing.

So I reach out to Amo on WhatsApp, he assures me that it will update with tracking info once it arrives in the US. However, the 17track site shows no movement even within China, nor does USPS and it is now 5 days later (Tuesday morning). Is this normal? It’s been awhile since I’ve ordered anything from China and I feel like there was always visible tracking up to and including the package being on its way to USPS. It’s starting to seem like it wasn’t actually sent or something, and I really need this package. Is it normal for there to be no tracking updates for 5+ days? I mean I know it could have just not been scanned at USPS but idk, it’s starting to concern me.
Just my opinion based on my experience… yes, this is normal, and yes, it is entirely possible it hasn't been shipped YET, or has just been shipped and will soon be updated. I can empathize that you "really need this package" but I've learned that shipping from China is just not an exact science. Even when the seller has a current reputation for immediate shipping/receipt of product, sometimes that doesn't happen. ((I made a purchase in a "vendor GB" promo from QSC recently, and they had been getting rave reviews on how fast people were getting their orders. But not this time. I Finally reached out to Irene and she said they had just changed the way things worked, apologized and said it would take more time. I could tell she had been getting hammered by other customers, because when I told her I understood she sent a crying face with her thank you.)) So what's my point? If I'm working with a generally trusted CN vendor with a generally good reputation — like Amopure or QSC — I've learned not to obsess about tracking updates or worry when things take a little longer. The other thing I've learned is, if I absolutely positively have to have my product immediately, it might be worth it to order one higher priced vial from domestic vendor who I know *will* get it to me in 2-3 days 💜

lol my order was confirmed the same day as your's. don't worry, i haven't received mine yet nor any updates on tracking. i believe the discounted/sale prices is to reduce shipping costs on their end so it might take a bit longer. from what i can assume, the tracking number is a USPS tracking number so it will only start updating when USPS has it.

lol my order was confirmed the same day as your's. don't worry, i haven't received mine yet nor any updates on tracking. i believe the discounted/sale prices is to reduce shipping costs on their end so it might take a bit longer. from what i can assume, the tracking number is a USPS tracking number so it will only start updating when USPS has it.
Thank you both!
Seriously I was getting so stressed out lol I knew it’d be at least a week or so-ish, just was concerned that there was no updates. Definitely eases my mind! :)

I ordered on the 5th. Its in NYC. It's not the best tracking. It jumped from printed the label to this. I feel like these are good people.
1723558912161.png

Last edited:
Just my opinion based on my experience… yes, this is normal, and yes, it is entirely possible it hasn't been shipped YET, or has just been shipped and will soon be updated. I can empathize that you "really need this package" but I've learned that shipping from China is just not an exact science. Even when the seller has a current reputation for immediate shipping/receipt of product, sometimes that doesn't happen. ((I made a purchase in a "vendor GB" promo from QSC recently, and they had been getting rave reviews on how fast people were getting their orders. But not this time. I Finally reached out to Irene and she said they had just changed the way things worked, apologized and said it would take more time. I could tell she had been getting hammered by other customers, because when I told her I understood she sent a crying face with her thank you.)) So what's my point? If I'm working with a generally trusted CN vendor with a generally good reputation — like Amopure or QSC — I've learned not to obsess about tracking updates or worry when things take a little longer. The other thing I've learned is, if I absolutely positively have to have my product immediately, it might be worth it to order one higher priced vial from domestic vendor who I know *will* get it to me in 2-3 days 💜
It will update when the package enters the US. My experience was that it took about 8 days.

I ordered from them on 8/5 and got a tracking number on 8/7. I didn't see any movement until it made it to NYC customs on 8/12, then it updated to estimated delivery on 8/15.

Ordered on 8/12. Payment confirmed by email 8/12. Received email today 8/14 with tracking # and website to check. Tracking # is UPS tracking number and on UPS site it says delivery 8/16. Unbelievable, and great, and at that speed, I would think it means they have a warehouse here and it ships from there and not China. Just emailed with them. They do have warehouse in US. Empties out quickly and they restock from China.

Last edited:
hey, mine is in the US now and expected delivery this friday :) 8 days total. you should've gotten an update by now

Interesting. UPS tracking showed it was in Texas and I'm in NY.
I live in Texas, and it's showing that it's coming from Chicago. They must have a US warehouse they're using now. Wish I had ordered a couple of days later, it might have been here in a couple of days.

I live in Texas, and it's showing that it's coming from Chicago. They must have a US warehouse they're using now. Wish I had ordered a couple of days later, it might have been here in a couple of days.
That's weird! In the email from them this AM, they said they had warehouse in the US, I assumed Texas because my tracking shows it left San Antonio.

Exactly what happened with me...normal

Just ordered. Do they send any confirmation before the shipping? Paypal gave me a random like $5 discount, hopefully doesn't affect anything.

Totally normal. I didn’t get updated tracking until two days before it was delivered. It sat in Philly several days. Everything that I ordered the weekend before last has already arrived from vendors. I placed two orders with QSC same weekend and still not even a tracking number. I hear that is normal for them, but damn it stresses me out. Lolol.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back