AmoPeptide

Jujuli

Reaction score
Today I ordered Sema and Tirz from amopeptide. They have a sale going on today. Easy process. Paid through Alibaba. I’m hoping that their research product is good. I also ordered from Yalin days ago, still waiting on my order but it looks like it’s moving.

Beware that whoever started that site basically cloned XCE's site but it has been confirmed through back channels that that new site is definitely not XCE.

Always risky to buy from a website that as of today was only registered 32 days ago. At least you'll have a little protection with Alibaba.

Beware that whoever started that site basically cloned XCE's site but it has been confirmed through back channels that that new site is definitely not XCE.

Always risky to buy from a website that as of today was only registered 32 days ago. At least you'll have a little protection with Alibaba.
I tried to respond to this privately but I think I messed it up. lol

Today I ordered Sema and Tirz from amopeptide. They have a sale going on today. Easy process. Paid through Alibaba. I’m hoping that their research product is good. I also ordered from Yalin days ago, still waiting on my order but it looks like it’s moving.
Have you found that website is legit? Please provide updates

Have you found that website is legit? Please provide updates
I got a tracking number from them 3 days ago. Waiting to see if/when I’ll get the stuff.
Now they are offering Alibaba pay, they did not in the beginning, so that’s a plus.
I’m trying to get a group going in the Discord server to get it tested once I have it.

Rep says he is setting up a warehouse in the US to get the products to the customers faster.
I’ll update once again when I get my package.

Last edited:
I got a tracking number from them 3 days ago. Waiting to see if/when I’ll get the stuff.
Now they are offering Alibaba pay, they did not in the beginning, so that’s a plus.
I’m trying to get a group going in the Discord server to get it tested once I have it.

Rep says he is setting up a warehouse in the US to get the products to the customers faster.
I’ll update once again when I get my package.
Please keep us updated! I am looking for a supplier!

My friend just ordered from them and received it in a week?! So they must have a supply here in USA?

Any update on testing?
@Mikezig12 @Goreandglitter
On AmoPeptide? If so, I started research today. My RS felt very light side effects (light nausea and headache). RS usually doesn’t have ANY side effects. One of the lucky ones I guess. RS feels the same effects( appetite curbing) that felt before with other researches done with XCE supply.
RS has reached GW already and research is only for maintenance.

Last edited:
Hi all! Reviving this thread - I ordered from Amopeptide and received my shipment of 10x15mg of tirz a few days ago. My RS took a dose mid-day today and felt a lot of burning upon injection. In all of the sources I've used (I've been reconstituting my own for 9+ months) my RS has never experienced this until today so it made me very nervous. Has anyone else used Amopeptides? Blue tops for 15mg of tirz?

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back