AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

I am hoping to see you all’s reports on the Amopure Tirz and Reta. I am hearing sterility problems may be present. Several people are saying that it stings badly and leaving bruising. Using the same method and bac water as always. Has anyone had this issue?
No issues with L60 with my RS. Where are you hearing about sterility issues?

I am hoping to see you all’s reports on the Amopure Tirz and Reta. I am hearing sterility problems may be present. Several people are saying that it stings badly and leaving bruising. Using the same method and bac water as always. Has anyone had this issue?
I bought T30 from them mid July, no problems with bruising or stinging

Much of this agita is competitive FUD thrown around by competitors.

People who "report" sterility and other issues without specifics or links to their sources are not helping anyone.

Please challenge anyone who has these issues to produce the COAs or Sterility tests which document the issues so they can be examined for validity. If they are true then show the lab tests which prove them and appropriate actions can be taken.

If the documents cannot be produced then we can all safely ignore these hysteric claims.

Much of this agita is competitive FUD thrown around by competitors.

People who "report" sterility and other issues without specifics or links to their sources are not helping anyone.

Please challenge anyone who has these issues to produce the COAs or Sterility tests which document the issues so they can be examined for validity. If they are true then show the lab tests which prove them and appropriate actions can be taken.

If the documents cannot be produced then we can all safely ignore these hysteric claims.
Agreed. Throwing around claims without anything to back them up doesn’t help anyone.

Zero stinging from Cagri, Tirz, and Reta from AMO for me.

My kit arrived today, first time ever ordering, should the peptides be solid chunks as seen in the attached pics. ? I assumed they were a fine powder, but as you see they are chunks / big pieces kind of stuck together. should i shake it to break it up or let it be and throw in the freezer? (i am going to pick one for testing soon)

View attachment 1306View attachment 1307
Today just received R15 too from AmP -- looks the same. Broken cakes are fine. Read Janoshik's info re product on the Peppy's site. I will get a vial tested for quantity, purity and sterility by end next week. I am anticipating it will be super good. will report back here re test info.

Last edited:
My order was delivered today and I don’t see any numbers. The sticker says:

“T30 > 99%”
“Research Use Only”
“Not For Human Consumption”

Am I missing something??
no batch# on my 2 R kits either, blue tops with % sticker and name of product is all. it's the testing that matters most. get it tested.

I also received my T30 today. Blue caps, no batch #. Cakes are solid. Packaging and vials looks very similar to Skye’s. 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_6207.jpeg
    IMG_6207.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6208.jpeg
    IMG_6208.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
Is there anyway to safely divide into smaller portion/dosage if I buy the L60 sizes?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't it just depend on how much BAC you reconstitute with? For example you can do 3ml of BAC and it would equal 20mg/ml?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't it just depend on how much BAC you reconstitute with? For example you can do 3ml of BAC and it would equal 20mg/ml?
YES, but I was hoping for a way maybe without reconsituting it for longer life, so I can use it longer than 1-2 months. I read different info about how long a vial lasts once reconsitituted.

YES, but I was hoping for a way maybe without reconsituting it for longer life, so I can use it longer than 1-2 months. I read different info about how long a vial lasts once reconsitituted.
Oh I see! That I'm not sure about. I have read some instances where people use the reconstituted vials longer than the 1-2 months recommended. I currently do that with my compounded stuff. Hopefully someone has answers for you.

Oh I see! That I'm not sure about. I have read some instances where people use the reconstituted vials longer than the 1-2 months recommended. I currently do that with my compounded stuff. Hopefully someone has answers for you.
What's the longest time you've used the vial past reconstituted date?

What's the longest time you've used the vial past reconstituted date?
I haven't reconstituted my own yet. I am still working through a horde of compounded stuff from RedRock and Hallandale. 6 weeks is probably the most I have gotten out of one vial. Not exactly 2 months, but almost. No loss in efficacy. I use them until the vial is done, as long as nothing looks funky and it still feels like it works. Again, these aren't vials I have reconstituted myself so it's different. But I will probably be doing the same once I get to that point.

Is there anyway to safely divide into smaller portion/dosage if I buy the L60 sizes?
Preferably find another researcher to split it with and buy some empty sterile vials to split it in half at the beginning of the month.

That's a pretty big stretch. Break the vacuum on the vial and then somehow break the powder into a smaller volume. I'd leave it alone.

finding someone to split it with seems like realistic way to do it.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back