AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

I am new to grey too. Not sure SKU # is concerning or if the SKU # is a batch #, but testing a vial from a kit is prudent and smart. After all it's being injected.

Just a small update for everyone who was interested in the group testing:
- I have been talking with Peptide-Test a number of times today, they are working on setting up a discord and a form so everyone who wants to can participate.

- I am hoping to get a thread started in Research Lab or Testing categories so that we can also just have a more centralized point of talking about details. If that doesn't happen, then I will set up a small thread in one of the public areas. I will make sure to go through this thread and invite everyone interested to the discord and the new thread.

- Peptide-Test has said that there will be 2 testing groups, 1 for 30mg, and 1 for 60mg.

- IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GROUP, YOU ARE CONSENTING FOR THESE REPORTS TO BE PUBLIC ON GLP-1 FORUMS, YOU MAY ALSO SHARE THIS REPORT IF YOU ARE IN THE GROUP WITH OTHER AREAS, BUT PLEASE USE DISCRETION, WE DON'T WANT TO ATTRACT A TON OF ATTENTION FROM MAYBE BIG PHARMA/ELI.

- If there are a LOT of people sending vials PER GROUP (5+), there will be a small charge added overall for the logistical stuff they will have to handle everything.

- Sterility testing is an option we can add per group, the upcharge is $250. I'm unsure IF the group wants it if we would need to do more than 1 group with it in my view. I'll be conducting a poll per group, this is a group buy, not a "let's tag along with Cndmk's idea" buy. Sterility takes up to 3 weeks to perform, so it will extend the testing timeline also.

- The goal is still 8/22 to get all participants in the group, so we can get a final cost per vial per group.

- Week of 8/25 (Deadline lets just say 8/30 to get it shipped out). I'm asking for them to wait until all accounted for vials that have shipping information are in.

Even though this kind of blew up, and I was grossly under-prepared for the interest, I'm very happy to be a medium for people to get some reasonably costed testing of their product, and I'm hoping that this concept may have a future with other testing facilities for validation. I'm also hoping it might be a marketing incentive for other vendors of peptides to get discounts, or financially support these group testing efforts (but that might be a fever dream).
I’d be willing to send in one of my T30, should be here in 2-3 days. Following to see what the next step is.

Got my T30 yesterday. Vial tops were blue and had 158019 printed on the top.

I am hoping to see you all’s reports on the Amopure Tirz and Reta. I am hearing sterility problems may be present. Several people are saying that it stings badly and leaving bruising. Using the same method and bac water as always. Has anyone had this issue?

I am hoping to see you all’s reports on the Amopure Tirz and Reta. I am hearing sterility problems may be present. Several people are saying that it stings badly and leaving bruising. Using the same method and bac water as always. Has anyone had this issue?
Not what I'm hoping to hear. Been leaning heavily towards Amopure but going to hold off until there's more clarity on this.

This
This doesn't make me happy. It would be great if anyone who has recently bought tirz from Amo and is currently using it would weigh in. I bought but will part of group test.

currently using their R10. no stings or bruising. there are several factors that could cause the sharp pain that have nothing to do with the dose/solution. been working great and fast for me so far

currently using their R10. no stings or bruising. there are several factors that could cause the sharp pain that have nothing to do with the dose/solution. been working great and fast for me so far
Hi @icebear wondering what those several favors might be?

Yes, one time I must have hit a blood vessel because it was the only time I had a sting and it formed a bruise the next day that lasted for over a week. It was pharmacy compounded as well.

Yes, one time I must have hit a blood vessel because it was the only time I had a sting and it formed a bruise the next day that lasted for over a week. It was pharmacy compounded as well.

Same, I’m still using up my Hallendale compound Tirz and my last shot stung after pretty bad and also was swollen/red for a few days, yet my husband (we share the same vial) had no reaction. Also before he has bruised while I’ve never bruised. Also depending on where I am injecting my skin has had so many different reactions. I will be testing Amo Tirz when I get it regardless but I’m not to scared off by some stinging and bruising since I’ve been already experiencing that with what compound Tirz.

My order was delivered today and I don’t see any numbers. The sticker says:

“T30 > 99%”
“Research Use Only”
“Not For Human Consumption”

Am I missing something??
I had the # only on one box. No idea what it means.

“T30 > 99%”
“Research Use Only”

Am I missing something??
Mine came like that too. No numbers on stealth packaging either.

“T30 > 99%”
“Research Use Only”

Am I missing something??

No, I have received 2 different orders (about two weeks apart) and they are labeled the exact same way, both with blue tops. One came via UPS and was smooth and packaged well, the second came via USPS and was in a flat rate box that was not sealed well. I am surprised it didn’t end up just flying out of the box since there was a good size hole in one corner.

“T30 > 99%”
“Research Use Only”

Am I missing something??
Got mine today - well packed, vials intact, all cakes still together, only the same things you posted - no ID number of any kind. Will be interested to see how it tests

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWood85
Back