AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

I know it comes down to personal risk, but the report @Dee X generously posted on the Amo L30 has the same batch # as what I received today. Because of that, I am wondering if I need to test my batch?

I know it comes down to personal risk, but the report @Dee X generously posted on the Amo L30 has the same batch # as what I received today. Because of that, I am wondering if I need to test my batch?
My RS has not used that T yet for what it's worth. I did receive more T, R, and C from them today and my RS used the C. Still alive... for now.

Totally up to you.

Again, for me, I like to make sure I know what my "batch" actually represents in a definable sense.

@Dee X How long did it take for the lab to ge the sample, then test it? Did they notify you when it was received?
Sent it out Aug 2nd (I did the cheapest shipping), they received it August 8th. Received results August 12th.

Receipt of sample is automated when they get it. I was also tracking on UPS.

If I had shipped+they received it earlier in the week, everything would've been even quicker.

Mine from Amo. # on top of one box. The other w/o #. Amo said by email apologies for lack of label on the 2d, that they are from the same batch. Perhaps true but who knows.
What I’ve learned (not direct from Amo but from what others have said) is that they use blue tops for everything and the number on the box is just a SKU/item number. So I don’t know how they keep track of batches and this is why testing is so important.

What I’ve learned (not direct from Amo but from what others have said) is that they use blue tops for everything and the number on the box is just a SKU/item number. So I don’t know how they keep track of batches and this is why testing is so important

What did you order? I ordered R15 and I thought everything was in a US warehouse, but some in this thread were saying it came from China. Kind of worried because I paid $60 shipping thinking it was US.
L5 I still haven’t finished my last vial of my Sema 5 but when I do get ready I will just do a small dose if all goes well then I’m good to go!

What did you order? I ordered R15 and I thought everything was in a US warehouse, but some in this thread were saying it came from China. Kind of worried because I paid $60 shipping thinking it was US.
Also I think it must have come from US warehouse the customer service rep told me it shipped on Monday and I had it by Wednesday and the only movement I saw on package was that it arrived in Texas and shipped but I figured it started from Texas. Just my thoughts.

Also I think it must have come from US warehouse the customer service rep told me it shipped on Monday and I had it by Wednesday and the only movement I saw on package was that it arrived in Texas and shipped but I figured it started from Texas. Just my thoughts.
Wow that’s so fast! Definitely be discreet with that info so you can do it again! 😬 😊

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWood85
Back