AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

@Cndmk Did you end up reaching out to the other laboratories?
I have not yet, I'll admit this whole thing has gotten a bit grander than I had originally envisioned, so the speed at which peptide-test was willing to jump in and help kind of overtook my want to look into other facilities. I only have so much time outside of my work, so them really doing some heavy lifting to get it done was a nice relief.

If you want my honest opinion, I think if something like this is successful, we should alternate facilities on each "group test", to spread risk, and also keep all the facilities honest. Considering there are public third party tests that exist outside of this group test on AmoPure product, if the tests differ in a material sense, we should probably send another small batch to different provider for validation. In communications with Peptide Test they absolutely welcome this if we wanted to.

I haven't seen anything to make me think that peptide-test is going to give unreliable results, but I am trying to be as agnostic in my opinions of facilities in general. Janoshik may have the reputation, but if we aren't willing to give other companies a shot, then that's just a "surrendering to google" moment in my opinion.

From what I have read, testing chemicals isn't rocket science, you just need proper equipment.

Waiting on Houston USPS, hope they don’t F it up like they generally do.

Just a small update for everyone who was interested in the group testing:
- I have been talking with Peptide-Test a number of times today, they are working on setting up a discord and a form so everyone who wants to can participate.

- I am hoping to get a thread started in Research Lab or Testing categories so that we can also just have a more centralized point of talking about details. If that doesn't happen, then I will set up a small thread in one of the public areas. I will make sure to go through this thread and invite everyone interested to the discord and the new thread.

- Peptide-Test has said that there will be 2 testing groups, 1 for 30mg, and 1 for 60mg.

- IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GROUP, YOU ARE CONSENTING FOR THESE REPORTS TO BE PUBLIC ON GLP-1 FORUMS, YOU MAY ALSO SHARE THIS REPORT IF YOU ARE IN THE GROUP WITH OTHER AREAS, BUT PLEASE USE DISCRETION, WE DON'T WANT TO ATTRACT A TON OF ATTENTION FROM MAYBE BIG PHARMA/ELI.

- If there are a LOT of people sending vials PER GROUP (5+), there will be a small charge added overall for the logistical stuff they will have to handle everything.

- Sterility testing is an option we can add per group, the upcharge is $250. I'm unsure IF the group wants it if we would need to do more than 1 group with it in my view. I'll be conducting a poll per group, this is a group buy, not a "let's tag along with Cndmk's idea" buy. Sterility takes up to 3 weeks to perform, so it will extend the testing timeline also.

- The goal is still 8/22 to get all participants in the group, so we can get a final cost per vial per group.

- Week of 8/25 (Deadline lets just say 8/30 to get it shipped out). I'm asking for them to wait until all accounted for vials that have shipping information are in.

Even though this kind of blew up, and I was grossly under-prepared for the interest, I'm very happy to be a medium for people to get some reasonably costed testing of their product, and I'm hoping that this concept may have a future with other testing facilities for validation. I'm also hoping it might be a marketing incentive for other vendors of peptides to get discounts, or financially support these group testing efforts (but that might be a fever dream).

Last edited:
Amazing and I'm very appreciative. Hopefully my L30 arrives tomorrow if tracking info is accurate.

How is the shipping? USPS, UPS or FedEx? Large box or small package? Bubble wrapped and protected?
Ordered 5 kits last Thursday night and got them today. I got the shipping info after apprx a day or so but no tracking until it hit the US. They came in a small box, bubble wrapped inside another small box by USPS. Very tidy, nice and secured. All the vials look exactly alike, all blue caps but they are in their little "kit of 10" containers which are labeled on the top so I'm just going to make labels for each vial before I mess everything up in some weird mishap. I also got an email from Amopure stating it should have been delivered and if I had any issues to let them know, etc. The ones I got from Aminos Research were more cakey if that's a word, whereas these are free moving in the vial. I am going to send away to get tested just to be sure of things. Trust but verify and all that.

Last edited:
- IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GROUP, YOU ARE CONSENTING FOR THESE REPORTS TO BE PUBLIC ON GLP-1 FORUMS, YOU MAY ALSO SHARE THIS REPORT IF YOU ARE IN THE GROUP WITH OTHER AREAS, BUT PLEASE USE DISCRETION, WE DON'T WANT TO ATTRACT A TON OF ATTENTION FROM MAYBE BIG PHARMA/ELI.
this can discourage some people from joining, since results will be available for free later for everyone, maybe you should implement something like delayed public release, only in case results come back not good release ASAP
Im writing this as someone who is not a participant and I really want to see the results, but I understand you guys will be paying for that, so you have to think about how to keep others motivated to contribute to the test fees
btw. the new thread is really needed

Just a small update for everyone who was interested in the group testing:
- I have been talking with Peptide-Test a number of times today, they are working on setting up a discord and a form so everyone who wants to can participate.

- I am hoping to get a thread started in Research Lab or Testing categories so that we can also just have a more centralized point of talking about details. If that doesn't happen, then I will set up a small thread in one of the public areas. I will make sure to go through this thread and invite everyone interested to the discord and the new thread.

- Peptide-Test has said that there will be 2 testing groups, 1 for 30mg, and 1 for 60mg.

- If there are a LOT of people sending vials PER GROUP (5+), there will be a small charge added overall for the logistical stuff they will have to handle everything.

- Sterility testing is an option we can add per group, the upcharge is $250. I'm unsure IF the group wants it if we would need to do more than 1 group with it in my view. I'll be conducting a poll per group, this is a group buy, not a "let's tag along with Cndmk's idea" buy. Sterility takes up to 3 weeks to perform, so it will extend the testing timeline also.

- The goal is still 8/22 to get all participants in the group, so we can get a final cost per vial per group.

- Week of 8/25 (Deadline lets just say 8/30 to get it shipped out). I'm asking for them to wait until all accounted for vials that have shipping information are in.

Even though this kind of blew up, and I was grossly under-prepared for the interest, I'm very happy to be a medium for people to get some reasonably costed testing of their product, and I'm hoping that this concept may have a future with other testing facilities for validation. I'm also hoping it might be a marketing incentive for other vendors of peptides to get discounts, or financially support these group testing efforts (but that might be a fever dream).
Would our real names be on our reports or can we use pseudonyms, or our forum names, for instance?

You are ordering a peptide from a suspect source overseas, so while the source may have a batch/serial number, I wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it.

In this case, I did not notice a batch/serial number on mine, and never trust a colored top, they generally mean very little (others may say differently, but everything is inherently risky here).

In general, I always assume it's basically a deadly substance until I can verify otherwise. That's not meant to scare anyone, but if you are injecting these into a research subject, treat it like it could be anything.
@Cndmk By that logic, how do we trust taking 1 vial out of 10 has any validity to the other 9 in a kit? How is 1 out of 10 to be trusted but 1 out of 20 (2 kits) would not if there is really nothing that links them together? I've been picking up bits and pieces of how testing works and would see references to cap color, etc.

I understand the inherent risks, thank you for your patience in educating me. I can only attempt to apply logic based on what [relatively] little knowledge I have.

the shipping cost is $60 isn't it? its a bit high, since now many vendors ship for around $30
I'll pay the 60 to make sure it gets to me ..but if anything happens I'll stop on that..
X was 60 as well I believe

I'll pay the 60 to make sure it gets to me ..but if anything happens I'll stop on that..
X was 60 as well I believe
that post was written before we did find out they are shipping extremely fast now, I agree with that speed its justified

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back