AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

Based on the fact I got about 3-4 people's interest in this, I'm going to message out for Peptide-Test to set up a form so we can all get a bit reduced on $/vial for testing and they can make it more organized.

I'll also get a sample/suggestions as to what people want the results to be organized in (so everyone can see their results respectively.)

In a week (let's say 8/22) I will send out DM's based on everyone who seems interested in this thread to get final tallies to peptide-test and then I am hoping the week of the 8/25 for everyone who wants to be part of this to be able to send out their samples.

Appreciate the interest from everyone, and look forward to getting a large representative sample from independent kits that we can share with the community.

peptidetest.com did a few tests already posted on peppys, looks accurate and inline with janoshik, provide even more details
Yes I was pretty impressed with the spectrophotometry graphs too, even if it's fairly meaningless to whatever the % of non purity it is. I just enjoy graphs I guess.

For the purposes of this testing, I also appreciate the photos so that if we have a ton of vials to test, I am guessing they will organize them to the best of their ability.

it could be good have them here, I know they have a member on peppys
My only concern is vendor rules, and if they are considered a vendor as they only test product, don't sell product. I don't want to break any forum rules based on where vendors can post in.

My only concern is vendor rules, and if they are considered a vendor as they only test product, don't sell product. I don't want to break any forum rules based on where vendors can post in.
depends how admin @ZippityDooDah will see that, I think its not exactly vendor, should be marked as a "lab" or something in that sense and open discussion with them can be very helpful for the community

Based on the fact I got about 3-4 people's interest in this, I'm going to message out for Peptide-Test to set up a form so we can all get a bit reduced on $/vial for testing and they can make it more organized.

I'll also get a sample/suggestions as to what people want the results to be organized in (so everyone can see their results respectively.)

In a week (let's say 8/22) I will send out DM's based on everyone who seems interested in this thread to get final tallies to peptide-test and then I am hoping the week of the 8/25 for everyone who wants to be part of this to be able to send out their samples.

Appreciate the interest from everyone, and look forward to getting a large representative sample from independent kits that we can share with the community.
I ordered a kit of L30. I’m interested in contributing!! Thanks for organizing this 🙏🙏

depends how admin @ZippityDooDah will see that, I think its not exactly vendor, should be marked as a "lab" or something in that sense and open discussion with them can be very helpful for the community
Apparently I stirred up something, as people are already emailing peptide-test about joining. Haha glad I'm part of responsible testing and research.

I gave them the thread to join, and recommend they set up a new thread in vendor connections, so we can move the conversation to the appropriate part of the forum.

Do you think they’d do a mix of 30mg and 60mg?
I was thinking of buying the 30mg.

This seems like a community service for researchers. I hope there are no issues with this. It may serve as a template on how we handle moving forward for safety and accountability. @Cndmk thanks for your diligence

Do you think they’d do a mix of 30mg and 60mg?
I was thinking of buying the 30mg.
I think once we get a proper gauge of 30mg and 60mg interest, there is a high likelihood they would be willing to do 2 separate test groups.

It seems there are a number of 30mg orders who want to perform a group test as well, once we get peptide-test over in the forums, they or myself will set up a new thread in vendor connections so we can properly have information regarding the group test.

As a general idea, this was hastily thrown together by me, but the interest went a bit out of my control (not to mention we are semi-hijacking a thread).

I do think there is a benefit for publicly available third party testing groups (i know there is another testing group that exists in private and doesn't share results publicly, which I don't harbor any ill will towards), because there are probably a large number of researchers who are just buying a product, and performing research, and the cost of testing can be prohibitive for 1-2 vials. I would much rather have accessible information for some lurkers.

That is to say, public results available with some discretion (Eli-Lilly may be keen on finding good results from foreign entities and shutting them down).

Apparently I stirred up something, as people are already emailing peptide-test about joining. Haha glad I'm part of responsible testing and research.

I gave them the thread to join, and recommend they set up a new thread in vendor connections, so we can move the conversation to the appropriate part of the forum.
im not sure about the vendor connections, there can not discuss, its just for vendors to post offers and contacts

As a general idea, this was hastily thrown together by me, but the interest went a bit out of my control (not to mention we are semi-hijacking a thread).
yes, while not 100% off topic, better try to create a new thread please, before it gets way too messy here

yes, while not 100% off topic, better try to create a new thread please, before it gets way too messy here
I messaged Zippity, I think the best place to organize this would be the Research Talk or Lab Testing.

I'll see what he says, PepTide-Test is getting a form ready for tomorrow, so we can really start organizing it appropriately.

Thanks again everyone for the enthusiasm for group testing. It's possible we might be able to talk AmoPure into doing a discount in the future if we are will to do such a large sample testing group (wink wink/nudge nudge AmoPure if you are reading this), because it's great PR if they do well in the testing.

So I received mine today, everything looks good.

I reached out to peptide-test.com (sourced in Michigan) asking if they would be willing to get a discounted testing price if there were multiple people with the same concentration from AmoPure that wanted to get it tested. Here is their website if you were curious: https://www.peptidetest.com

They seem to be in my opinion a decent alternative to Janoshik, and they are within the US (so I don't have to deal with possibilities of customs/etc.).

Since I got the 60mg, that's what I was specifically asking about. Here is the response I got from them:

Sure - If you were willing to run point. We are happy to receive multiple vials from different locations, you all would just need to let us know how many were coming and put the same order number (you get it when you pay) on the outside of each package. You could arrange that here or I could group you guys in Discord or Reddit so that you could talk through the logistics. We are flexible and happy to help. Depending on how much of a hurry you are in, I could maybe even come up with a webform if you gave me a couple of days. I should probably have this option. If you link me to the forum post I can try to help facilitate here too.

Just trying to gauge interest if anyone would be interested in a group test like this for 60 mg. Please like this post if you are interested in sending in vial/sample of vials from your order.

I'm trying to follow the rules of the forum, and I'm not sure if there are any rules against this @ZippityDooDah. Please let me know and I'll edit this post down if there is an issue. Not sure if a testing company is considered a "vendor". I am not affiliated at all with Peptide-test.com, just trying to get my product independently tested by a third party.

I would NOT be collecting any money/product for this, everyone sends in their own product/pays for testing, but assigns the same order# on their package so it all gets tested as the same order. I am not sure on how much each vial will cost, but I assume I will get that information once I get enough interest.
I would like to get my T30 tested when I receive it.

re 'L'30 kit + R15 kit -I ordered Sat 8/10, then added on to order Monday morning 8/13. Today I received tracking for both items which vendor agreed to ship together, waive a 2nd shipping charge. Just info of all who are nail-biting as they wait for tracking from AmP :)

How is the shipping? USPS, UPS or FedEx? Large box or small package? Bubble wrapped and protected?

That is correct, after talking with them, we would split the excess $200 over all the vials between all vials, so for example:

I'm sending 4 vials
If 6 more vials were sent (totaling 10 vials): Total per vial would be $120

You would then send your own vials via shipping (just put the same order number on the package somewhere so they would know), and they would conduct the test as a big multi-vial grouping for 1 order. I asked if they would put special naming to make sure we could all keep track of individual vials and contributors, I don't think they would have a problem with that as they seemed very happy to accommodate (see their response)
That is damn fine work you've done there, cndmk. Keep this up and you're on the fast track to management 😁

Ordered 1 kit of L30 on 8/5, delivered 8/13. Happy to see there may be a group order on testing, was hoping to send one of my vials before purchasing more kits.

Back