AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

Hi everyone,

Has anyone here ever purchased from Amopure using a bank transfer? If so, did everything go smoothly?

In my country, the only payment option available is a wire bank transfer. I'm wondering if it's reliable to use this method with Amopure, especially since there’s no guarantee or buyer protection like on Alibaba, where disputes can still be raised.

Any advice or experiences you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

so just FYI, I placed my order on the 8th and today the USPS info updated to show delivery on the 17th. I wouldn't be surprised if it got here before that either.

Hi everyone,

Has anyone here ever purchased from Amopure using a bank transfer? If so, did everything go smoothly?

In my country, the only payment option available is a wire bank transfer. I'm wondering if it's reliable to use this method with Amopure, especially since there’s no guarantee or buyer protection like on Alibaba, where disputes can still be raised.

Any advice or experiences you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
yeah, i did. they notified my payment was confirmed through email asap and shipped it the next day

Hi. I just put in an order for 2 l60 kits. All this seems too good to be true. 2 year supply at the highest dose for about same price as 1 month branded. Here's hoping for the best.
I placed an order for L60 on Monday and paid the same day. They sent me shipping notification this morning. Tracking says it will be delivered tomorrow. I will be very surprised and impressed if it is! Fingers crossed for us both.

Can I ask how you paid? PayPal?.venmo?
Through Alibaba and then through PayPal. Had to download the regular Alibaba app (the orange one, not AliPay) and I set up an account on Alibaba, the order comes through there, but also via emails notifying me, I paid by PayPal through Alibaba. Not sure what other forms of payment they take. It was incredibly easy and great email responsive. Just asked if the hot sale will go past today!

Got an email from AP after my order this morning saying they have had a lot of orders and it's going to take them a bit longer to ship, which makes me believe they're starting a new batch.
Per email I had with them this am, they have a warehouse here in US, that runs out fast because so many orders.

Per email with Amo this AM - I ordered on 8/12, got UPS tracking today, says delivery 8/16.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240814-111125.png
    Screenshot_20240814-111125.png
    195.4 KB · Views: 52
I ordered from them on Saturday 8/10 received today 8/14 lightning fast!
What did you order? I ordered R15 and I thought everything was in a US warehouse, but some in this thread were saying it came from China. Kind of worried because I paid $60 shipping thinking it was US.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back