AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

I received my order of 15mg kit today FYI. Ordered 8 days ago, and at least 1 day delay was caused by US post office issues judging by the tracking. It was well packaged and the Tirz itself was labeled as T15 so it made me feel better that there would be no mistake with dosage sent or anything. First time I have bought research chemicals, would buy from them again! In several months when I run a little low anyway.

I received my order of 15mg kit today FYI. Ordered 8 days ago, and at least 1 day delay was caused by US post office issues judging by the tracking. It was well packaged and the Tirz itself was labeled as T15 so it made me feel better that there would be no mistake with dosage sent or anything. First time I have bought research chemicals, would buy from them again! In several months when I run a little low anyway.
Who did you experience good service from?

From Amopure, sorry if that wasn't clear. Further up the thread I mentioned buying from them and updating when I receive it.

Not sure as far as a US lab, if I would use anybody it would be Janoshik . Seems to be the gold standard for this type of thing, but not US based.

Nice. I ordered from them today and plan to test it. Any recommendations on a US lab I should send to?
Vanguard in Olympia, WA does peptide testing. I reached out to them today - they accept mail submission with their form. They do Tirz and Reta and it's $200 for each test (quality, quantity, chroma), and you don't get the vial back (of course). Results in 48hrs. This is a big lab in WA state that does a lot of testing for Agri, State of WA and other entities. Trustworthy.

Vanguard in Olympia, WA does peptide testing. I reached out to them today - they accept mail submission with their form. They do Tirz and Reta and it's $200 for each test (quality, quantity, chroma), and you don't get the vial back (of course). Results in 48hrs. This is a big lab in WA state that does a lot of testing for Agri, State of WA and other entities. Trustworthy.
Wow, I've never heard of this place. Thanks so much for this info.

So happy I saw this. I’m about 45 min from there and it’s cheaper than other testing options. I just bit the bullet and ordered a kit of L30 from amo. First purchase from an overseas vendor so I have a lot of anxiety tbh.

So happy I saw this. I’m about 45 min from there and it’s cheaper than other testing options. I just bit the bullet and ordered a kit of L30 from amo. First purchase from an overseas vendor so I have a lot of anxiety tbh.
That's very cool you live so close to that place. But I'm just jumping in here to offer reassurance about your Amo purchase. They are a good vendor and a lot of us have had good experiences. That's the great thing about these peptide communities … we can share information and help each other make good decisions. And I believe you made a very good decision. Try not to be anxious 💙

That's very cool you live so close to that place. But I'm just jumping in here to offer reassurance about your Amo purchase. They are a good vendor and a lot of us have had good experiences. That's the great thing about these peptide communities … we can share information and help each other make good decisions. And I believe you made a very good decision. Try not to be anxious 💙
Thank you 💛 I’ve read so much conflicting information on different platforms it’s been driving me nuts. I’ve only heard good things on here but other places not so much. T has been life changing for me so I guess I’m willing to gamble especially with the EL letters going out 😅

I ordered from Amo- yesterday and couldn't believe I was setting up an Alibaba account and emailing with some unknown and unnamed person in China and ordering 2 kits of 30mg and PayPal-ing my money! Great to know mostlydamp received order in 8 days!

Last edited:
Been lurking here for a while, figured I could give back!

(I sent the lightest vial for testing out of my two kits)

Attachments

• I89F5VASQYKDE4C27XPU.png
    I89F5VASQYKDE4C27XPU.png
    206.5 KB · Views: 184

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back