AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

Download pepcalc. Is so much easier. And you won't need to have such large amount shots.
Most vials are 3ml..so yes you should. But...I am not holding it to know. Lol
I've got the calculations down pretty well, and because my doses (I dose 2x a week) are on the low side, between 3.4mg and 3.8mg, the units range from 17 to 19. I've emailed amopure and asked about 60mg vial size...

I've got the calculations down pretty well, and because my doses (I dose 2x a week) are on the low side, between 3.4mg and 3.8mg, the units range from 17 to 19. I've emailed amopure and asked about 60mg vial size...
Aaaannd SHE's OFF and running ladies and germs!

Entering the first stretch it's MingHenry ahead of the field by a length...

Didn't take you too long to figure things out, Henry :cool:

Last edited:
You have GOT to love quick international delivery!!!
If they can just step up their COA visibility/linking I'll have nothing to whinge about :)
Anyone have AmoPure's COA for 30mg 'L'? I saw that under their previous name, they had underfiled vials (15mg was at 13.8mg). I just placed an order anyway as purity was at 99+ under past name. thanks!

Last edited:
Anyone have AmoPure's COA for 30mg 'L'? I saw that under their previous name, they had underfiled vials (15mg was at 13.8mg). I just placed an order anyway as purity was at 99+ under past name. thanks!
Can I ask what method you used for paying?

I've sent amopure two messages, via their website, asking some questions. Was hoping they'd respond quickly as several here say they were really responsive, but nothing yet. Should I be trying to reach them a different way. I don't have what's app. Thanks.

I've sent amopure two messages, via their website, asking some questions. Was hoping they'd respond quickly as several here say they were really responsive, but nothing yet. Should I be trying to reach them a different way. I don't have what's app. Thanks.
My responses from them were on what's app.

Their direct email rather than going through the website, got a response Thanks for letting me know..guess I should learn about what's app!

I used Alibaba pay, which I linked to PayPal
Hi, is Alibaba pay th same as having an Alibaba account or is it something different? If the same, I just downloaded the Alibaba app, signed up, and wondering how I link it to PayPal? Thanks for any help.

Hi, is Alibaba pay th same as having an Alibaba account or is it something different? If the same, I just downloaded the Alibaba app, signed up, and wondering how I link it to PayPal? Thanks for any help.
there are two platforms: Alibaba and AliPay

AliBaba is a website, e-commence
AliPay is a payment app very popular in China

AliBaba is what Im using personally as it is very easy, just login with my e-mail and select payment option, in my case in Malaysia Im lucky we have a support for a local bank instant payment with fees below $1, as we have here AliBaba Malaysia local branch. For people without local AliBaba branch most popular payment is with PayPal, which charges some fees but provides you with some security. However AliBaba website itself provide some protection, how good however I don't know because I never did any trade dispute yet.

Im not sure what did you download, if AliBaba app or AliPay
AliBaba you provide your e-mail to the vendor and they send you invoice, in AliBaba you just click on "payment" and you will see available options. Its very easy and straightforward.
How AliPay I don't know, I just heard it is more troublesome, with verifications etc.

Hi Milos and thank you for explaining the difference. I just emailed Amopure to confirm it's through Alibaba.com, which I've never used before and downloaded yesterday and registered, and not through Alipay. If you ordered tirz from them during their "hot sale" can I ask how many kits you ordered? Thanks!

Hi Milos and thank you for explaining the difference. I just emailed Amopure to confirm it's through Alibaba.com, which I've never used before and downloaded yesterday and registered, and not through Alipay. If you ordered tirz from them during their "hot sale" can I ask how many kits you ordered? Thanks!
Sorry I didn't order from them so can't help.
But I know AmoPure use AliBaba website, you just give them your e-mail which you use to open the account on AliBaba, they will send you by e-mail invoice notification, you just click on the link, it will open your AliBaba and you will see pending order payment. Don't worry, it is easy, I never read anyone having issues with the payment there.

Last edited:
They will send you an invoice through alibaba and you pay then.
It's very easy. Just a bit of a learning curve

Thank you! Now I'm figuring out how to link a second email to my PayPal account for this!
I don't think for the payment with PayPal the PayPal e-mail account must be the same as AliBaba, but again I didn't use this way, maybe someone with experiences can explain better. But really don't worry, its easy.

just ordered, email gets sent to whatever email you used for Alibaba account. Can then choose payment method (paypal, apple pay, wire transfer, etc). I used paypal with an email that DID NOT match my Alibaba account email. Verified as received and said product would ship within 48 hrs

just ordered, email gets sent to whatever email you used for Alibaba account. Can then choose payment method (paypal, apple pay, wire transfer, etc). I used paypal with an email that DID NOT match my Alibaba account email. Verified as received and said product would ship within 48 hrs
I ended up going with matching emails but great to know. Was quick, link generated by amo, sent paid, was told 48 hours too. So easy I now wonder if I should have ordered more!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWood85
Back