AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

Y'all can buy whatever you want. I think what's fair is to divide the shipping amongst the number of folks splitting, instead of based on the number of kits bought. 4 folks is $15 each, no matter how many kits each person bought. Shipping out from the purchaser would probably be $8 to $10.

Has your order shipped yet? I ordered L60 on Monday, my tracking shows a label created 8/7, but USPS hasn't received the package yet. Just curious.
Mine is in the same boat, goldngrl. Waiting for it to get to customs, just says label created. I've been thinking about reaching out to make sure there's no issue but sounds like I'm not the only one. My label actually says it was created on the 6th. Wondering if there's a day/days that Chinese mail doesn't ship which can cause a delay? Anyway guess I will just sit tight.

Mine is in the same boat, goldngrl. Waiting for it to get to customs, just says label created. I've been thinking about reaching out to make sure there's no issue but sounds like I'm not the only one. My label actually says it was created on the 6th. Wondering if there's a day/days that Chinese mail doesn't ship which can cause a delay? Anyway guess I will just sit tight.
x3 ordered Monday.

I'm not concerned at all. Lots of good feedback here.

Thanks. I meant will the vial hold 3 mL of bac water with the 60mg of peptide. Concerned about the volume of the vial with all that material.
Just put 2ml or 2.5ml of water in. As long as it all dissolves. You can add whatever water you want.

it's just a proportionality calc.

desired dose (mg)/vial contents (mg) = x

then x * (water you put in mL)

I order 4 kits of 60mg last Sunday while getting a decent discount over talking in email. I JUST emailed them this morning because I was in the same boat, they gave me the china tracking number (it will be transferred to USPS probably in a day), and it JUST cleared NY customs, so I'm pretty sure I should see it early next week.

Once I get the kits, I'll be sending out 4 randomized vials from my kits (1 per kit) to peptide test to get validated and make sure the quality is still up to snuff. They promised me to re-ship if my test results came back less than 60mg or lower than 99% purity.

P.S. if anyone is doing a group buy, email them for their rates with larger quantities, I got about another 8-9% discount on their already decent price for 60 mg, which got me to order (was initially waiting to buy from QSC 50mg tirz GB, but I figure the price i got is just as comparable to that one, but way faster shipping).

Is there enough interest in some T60 kits to setup a mini GB? Like this post if you're interested. The smaller mg kits are widely available at somewhat similar pricing, so the 60s would be unique and probably have the lowest $/mg.

If there's enough interest (10ish kits?) then I'll email them for a quantity discount price.

EDIT: I asked for 10 kit pricing, $499 each! Who wants to do this???

Last edited:
Is there enough interest in some T60 kits to setup a mini GB? Like this post if you're interested. The smaller mg kits are widely available at somewhat similar pricing, so the 60s would be unique and probably have the lowest $/mg.

If there's enough interest (10ish kits?) then I'll email them for a quantity discount price.

EDIT: I asked for 10 kit pricing, $499 each! Who wants to do this???
New to the forum and new to peptide. Have been using a compounding pharmacy. I would likely be interested. What would come in the T60 kit??

Thanks, that's what I thought. I wasn't sure if it came with BAC water, syringes etc...
It’s not like what you get from the compound pharmacy. You’re going to want to get your own bac water (I don’t use unlabeled bac, Hospira is cheap enough) and a box of syringes, or look into pens that use cartridges.

Just put 2ml or 2.5ml of water in. As long as it all dissolves. You can add whatever water you want.

it's just a proportionality calc.

desired dose (mg)/vial contents (mg) = x

then x * (water you put in mL)
That's my question too, will vial take 3ml of BAC water because for my dosing on 60mg 3ml is the only amount that will get me round dosing without strange .extra

Download pepcalc. Is so much easier. And you won't need to have such large amount shots.
Most vials are 3ml..so yes you should. But...I am not holding it to know. Lol

Back