AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

How long is it taking your RS to get through 60mg? That would last forever in my lab.
I currently have three lab rats on 2.5mg/week. So each vial would last eight weeks. I'm considering bumping one rat up to 5mg/week, so that would shorten it to six weeks per vial.

Quick update. I received my order of 60 today. The packaging was not the greatest in the world but everything looked intact. The vials look tiny and I am wondering if they will hold 3mL of the bac water. Anyone ordered the 60 and successfully reconstituted?

Edit: The vials are only 3mL. I am at 10mg per dose. Any thoughts on how to approach this?

Last edited:
Quick update. I received my order of 60 today. The packaging was not the greatest in the world but everything looked intact. The vials look tiny and I am wondering if they will hold 3mL of the bac water. Anyone ordered the 60 and successfully reconstituted?

Edit: The vials are only 3mL. I am at 10mg per dose. Any thoughts on how to approach this?
3ml of BAC water in the 60mg vial gives you 20mg per ml/cc/unit of product. For 10mg you would draw .5ml/cc/units. 6 10mg doses in your 60mg vial.
Let us know if your vial is vacuum sealed. If so the vial will pull your bac water out of the syringe on its own.

Last edited:
3ml of BAC water in the 60mg vial gives you 20mg per ml/cc of product. For 10mg you would draw .5ml or 5cc. 6 10mg doses in your 60mg vial.
Let us know if your vial is vacuum sealed. If so the vial will pull your bac water out of the syringe on its own.
Thanks. I meant will the vial hold 3 mL of bac water with the 60mg of peptide. Concerned about the volume of the vial with all that material.

3ml of BAC water in the 60mg vial gives you 20mg per ml/cc of product. For 10mg you would draw .5ml or 5cc. 6 10mg doses in your 60mg vial.

Thanks. I meant will the vial hold 3 mL of bac water with the 60mg of peptide. Concerned about the volume of the vial with all that material.
Yes, the vials will hold 3ml of BAC water.

I placed an order for bac water and syringes today. I will let you know about the vacuum seal as soon as they get here 🙂 Thanks!

Getting ready to put in my first ever order of some L60 and S10. Now I just need to figure out where to get it tested.

I placed an order for bac water and syringes today. I will let you know about the vacuum seal as soon as they get here 🙂 Thanks!
You'll know immediately upon piercing the vial with a Bac Water-filled syringe.
Just so long as you don't inject air FIRST, a vacuum-filled vial will draw water out of the water-filled syringe STRONGLY. You will not be in doubt about it.

Apologies if you already new this.

Hey all! I’m the one that sent a vial of T20 to Peptide Test. I reconstituted a vial last night and it was definitely vacuum sealed.

Also in case anyone was wondering, I ordered on July 1st. Received on July 15th. A different international vendor told me that my address is in a rural area…I guess implying that delivery would take longer? 🤷‍♀️ But 2 weeks is fine to me.

Anyway, I’m more of a lurker and usually hang out at Peppys but I wanted to share!

Hey all! I’m the one that sent a vial of T20 to Peptide Test. I reconstituted a vial last night and it was definitely vacuum sealed.

Also in case anyone was wondering, I ordered on July 1st. Received on July 15th. A different international vendor told me that my address is in a rural area…I guess implying that delivery would take longer? 🤷‍♀️ But 2 weeks is fine to me.

Anyway, I’m more of a lurker and usually hang out at Peppys but I wanted to share!
Thanks for the Vacuum Sealed confirmation ElephantSock33. I appreciate it and will use it on my Vendor Spreadsheet compilation.

I am honestly shocked. IT is HERE! I ordered Amopure Saturday. L30 which is Tirz and R15..Reta. Service was great, responsiveness great and received an Invoice same day. Paid Alibaba.
IT REALLY DOES MAKE IT IN 6DAYS! Amopure has upped their game.

Last edited:
Amopure has upped there game.
Actually KY, they haven't upped their game - they have always been this good.
In the very early days I took a risk on this unknown vendor - AmoPeptide. Like you I was knocked over when the package was delivered in 5 1/2 days!

Reborn as AmoPure they have performed in just the same excellent manner the whole time.

Actually KY, they haven't upped their game - they have always been this good.
In the very early days I took a risk on this unknown vendor - AmoPeptide. Like you I was knocked over when the package was delivered in 5 1/2 days!

Reborn as AmoPure they have performed in just the same excellent manner the whole time.
That is even more reassuring. Thanks for sharing that. I am pleased for sure.

Is the $60 shipping a flat fee no matter how many kits you buy from them?

If that's the case, then I want to setup a mini GB and lets get that shipping charge spread way way out.

EDIT: That IS the case. Who wants to group buy with me?

Last edited:
Is the $60 shipping a flat fee no matter how many kits you buy from them?

If that's the case, then I want to setup a mini GB and lets get that shipping charge spread way way out.

EDIT: That IS the case. Who wants to group buy with me?
Tell,you what? If it’s fabulous, I am all in!!! What are we buying?

Back