AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

I discuss that already, but admin @ZippityDooDah claim that while it is possible, the probability they do so is low. And from 3rd party tests we see they look very similar. Only manipulation what they are most probably doing is to show you the best test result they received. It can be by a way of testing multiple vials from the same batch and show result only for the best one, or show you result from a different, better batch.

some people do that, many vendors promising if your products test below some levels they will resend/refund, but many accept only janoshik tests which are complicated because you have to send it to europe. If you want to test it just for yourself you can use local alternative https://www.peptidetest.com/ where everything will be faster and no risk to go thru customs again

its what they are doing by their own so called "group buys", they are sending products from the same batch and later reimburse customers who send the product to jano for testing.
However, there was a recent case with Nantong (GYC) where during GB no. 2 for Sema 10mg they send out 2 differently looking kits
Thanks so much for all the info, glad to hear that my thoughts aren't unfounded.

I'm probably a bit more paranoid about sourcing and verification than average, but until I start seeing positive results from my personal testing of vendors, I'm a bit leery in general of what I'm seeing.

I put in an order for L15 last night with Amopure. Quick responses to email and I paid with Alibaba pay. Alibaba Pay was janky and wouldnt go through with one payment method but eventually worked with Google Pay. Got an order confirmation email but hasn't shipped just yet. Overall very responsive! Very reassuring. Will notify everybody after receiving it.

Ordered also and show t-shirts.

Oh, I hope I did buy the secret products and really not 150 Tshirts..lol the invoice sent to avoid scrutiny of Alibaba was for Tshirts. If it is tshirts….guess everyone in the forum gets a free tshirt. Lol
I am currently a size xl but closing in on Large. Cheers!!

I placed an order for T60 t-shirts on Monday night. I had some difficulties paying through Alibaba, but ended up getting Paypal to go through about 30 mins after I ordered. I got an email that payment was confirmed yesterday just after midnight. I'm still waiting for a tracking number to appear. ;)

Update 8/8: I emailed them last night asking about a tracking number. I got a reply this morning with the tracking number. No estimated delivery date just yet, though.

Last edited:
How long is it taking your RS to get through 60mg? That would last forever in my lab.

I placed an order for T60 t-shirts on Monday night. I had some difficulties paying through Alibaba, but ended up getting Paypal to go through about 30 mins after I ordered. I got an email that payment was confirmed yesterday just after midnight. I'm still waiting for a tracking number to appear. ;)
I thought it was super easy for potentially saving so much money. A few months ago, i spent $1600 at peptide science on a Tirz "closeout" sale that panicked us into a quick bulk buy. Thank you to all on this site for doing all the hard research to save me $1400 on my subsequent reta order.

i ordered on monday morning and got a tracking very early this morning.

Last edited:
I put in an order for L15 last night with Amopure. Quick responses to email and I paid with Alibaba pay. Alibaba Pay was janky and wouldnt go through with one payment method but eventually worked with Google Pay. Got an order confirmation email but hasn't shipped just yet. Overall very responsive! Very reassuring. Will notify everybody after receiving it.
Yes..my CC wouldn't go through either. Probably because it overseas and my bank flagged it. PayPal worked.

I purchased the T30 kit, paid with PayPal on Alibaba and got $8 off the fee's.

Thanks so much for all the info, glad to hear that my thoughts aren't unfounded.

I'm probably a bit more paranoid about sourcing and verification than average, but until I start seeing positive results from my personal testing of vendors, I'm a bit leery in general of what I'm seeing.
Vigilant sourcing & verification is being safe & smart. Paranoid is not the correct description here! Smart! Good safe research is our forefront for moving forward. Good on you & thank you.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back