AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

A WRONG answer, but straight no doubt.

A decade of living in London has left me altogether confused about spelling and pronunciation.
Let me see should that be an "S" or a "Zed" there?
Is it one 'i" or two in aluminium?
Jagwar or JagUWar?
Skeletal or skel eet al?

Constant uncertainty, you

A WRONG answer, but straight no doubt.

A decade of living in London has left me altogether confused about spelling and pronunciation.
Let me see should that be an "S" or a "Zed" there?
Is it one 'i" or two in aluminium?
Jagwar or JagUWar?
Skeletal or skel eet al?

Constant uncertainty, you see.
i say, when in doubt, always go the UK way.

And thanks for weighing in on the T to the L matter -- Tirzeppipitide, right?

the shipping cost is $60 isn't it? its a bit high, since now many vendors ship for around $30

the shipping cost is $60 isn't it? its a bit high, since now many vendors ship for around $30
QSC is $45 to the US, higher than that to Canada, Australia and the rest of the world - Uusually $65.

Paying $15 dollars more for a 6-7 day delivery from AmoPure versus the $45 32-day debacle I've just experienced with QSC is an easy choice for me to make milos.

QSC is $45 to the US, higher than that to Canada, Australia and the rest of the world - Uusually $65.
Oh so I got it wrong, I got quotation $30 from QSC and SRY and $28 from GYC, maybe it was just for me, to Malaysia

Paying $15 dollars more for a 6-7 day delivery from AmoPure versus the $45 32-day debacle I've just experienced with QSC is an easy choice for me to make milos.
32-day debacle - yeah, it is the issue Im still not sure ordering from QSC + the low purity right now + no AliBaba payment
if I had to order right now I will be left with Amo as the only choice probably

You have GOT to love quick international delivery!!!
If they can just step up their COA visibility/linking I'll have nothing to whinge about :)
I noticed that too— no COAs; but this was my first visit to their site, any version of it. I just figured that they didn’t test. So how does one get a gander at these mysterious COAs??

Yes, the shipping cost when they supposedly have warehouse in the U.S.
I'm not denying having to pay shipping but $60 is a bit steep.
$60 for shipping inside the US is VERY steep!. California to Dallas wouldn't cost that much if it were Next-Day Air. I've not seen freight charges because I've only used a Group Buy and it was included.

Just ordered my first order from Amopure. They mentioned they really want to improve their service and communications. And boy have they! I visited website added to cart, provided all info and chose alibaba pay. Within 30 minutes I had messages on WhatsApp and invoice in mailbox. Paid and received payment confirmation. Seamless and easy. I will report back on the delivery time and review. Thanks for the recommendation!

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back