AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

Just ordered my first order from Amopure. They mentioned they really want to improve their service and communications. And boy have they! I visited website added to cart, provided all info and chose alibaba pay. Within 30 minutes I had messages on WhatsApp and invoice in mailbox. Paid and received payment confirmation. Seamless and easy. I will report back on the delivery time and review. Thanks for the recommendation!
Oh, I hope I did buy the secret products and really not 150 Tshirts..lol the invoice sent to avoid scrutiny of Alibaba was for Tshirts. If it is tshirts….guess everyone in the forum gets a free tshirt. Lol

Just ordered my first order from Amopure. They mentioned they really want to improve their service and communications. And boy have they! I visited website added to cart, provided all info and chose alibaba pay. Within 30 minutes I had messages on WhatsApp and invoice in mailbox. Paid and received payment confirmation. Seamless and easy. I will report back on the delivery time and review. Thanks for the recommendation!
Do the products you purchased have valid COAs?

Oh, I hope I did buy the secret products and really not 150 Tshirts..lol the invoice sent to avoid scrutiny of Alibaba was for Tshirts. If it is tshirts….guess everyone in the forum gets a free tshirt. Lol
Cocodrie NEEDS a new Tee-Shirt!

I reached out to them to ask about high shipping and this was their response

hello
Our warehouse in the United States is under test
It's not completely open.
Product price + sent from USA
Higher than
Product price + sent from China

their latest 3rd party test result for Tirz 60mg shows around 63mg and 99.4% purity
Have you seen a 30mg Tirz COA? Does anybody know if the vials are vacuum sealed?
I really want a Chinese seller that is selling BPC-157 and TB500 along with Tirz with a valid COA so I can get a one stop shop. Contemplating going with Angel as well.

Have you seen a 30mg Tirz COA? Does anybody know if the vials are vacuum sealed?
I really want a Chinese seller that is selling BPC-157 and TB500 along with Tirz with a valid COA so I can get a one stop shop. Contemplating going with Angel as well.
No, today was released just the 60mg test result

Hi! n00b here.. I asked about COAs but they haven't done any third party testing themselves. They did send third party testing from reports sent by clients for 20mg, 30mg and 60mg. They were all above 99.39% in purity and a little extra in sample size.

They said it comes in vacuum vials.

Hi! n00b here.. I asked about COAs but they haven't done any third party testing themselves. They did send third party testing from reports sent by clients for 20mg, 30mg and 60mg. They were all above 99.39% in purity and a little extra in sample size.

@milos @okthen
I do hope they WILL vacuum seal all their products.
This will need to be OBSERVED before I make that entry on the spreadsheet.
"Trust But Verify" - said some world leader or other while in Iceland.

@okthen
Could you possibly attach those COAs and forward them to @dionysos please?
If the forum software won't allow it then please DM me and I'll give you my email account deets.
Thanks okthen :)

Per them. I also suggested that they start their own testing. I'm not sure why they haven't.
I'm going to order and give it a shot.

June 20 (vacuum vial) batch start, the quantity can be guaranteed.

Been a lurker for a while, but after talking with amopure over email, was decently happy with their price and terms about testing. Obviously that can all go to crap, but the independent test was a little reassurance.

Ordered 4 kits of L60, going to send 4 vials out for testing (1 per kit) for my own satisfaction of quality (they say if not at least 99% pure and at least stated fill, then they will reship once).

Wondering if people prefer Jahoshik over peptidetest?

Been a lurker for a while, but after talking with amopure over email, was decently happy with their price and terms about testing. Obviously that can all go to crap, but the independent test was a little reassurance.

Ordered 4 kits of L60, going to send 4 vials out for testing (1 per kit) for my own satisfaction of quality (they say if not at least 99% pure and at least stated fill, then they will reship once).

Wondering if people prefer Jahoshik over peptidetest?
Did you see the recent Jano test someone else posted for the L60?

Did you see the recent Jano test someone else posted for the L60?
Yes, but as I said that was only a perspective for me to talk to them over email, once I was able to get a really solid price on the L60, and they agreed to the testing criteria, I'll be testing my own kits (I never trust anything online, it just serves as a point to say "there have been positive viewpoints, so I'll look into it").

My first order with Angel will arrive Monday. Finally got another shipping update. QSC is offering a BPC-157/TB500 Blend 1 kit $115.GHK-Cu kits $50

Attachments

• IMG_2145.png
    IMG_2145.png
    438.8 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_2146.png
    IMG_2146.png
    826.6 KB · Views: 361
I think the biggest thing that surprised me about all of these communities is how willing people are to accept vendor COA's (which can be 100% cherry picked) and while I think independent testing is fantastic, there is still no guarantee the 60mg that the individual tested independently is the batch YOU will get.

Considering these are materials people are injecting into living RS's from a possibly non-regulated sources, that risk is not worth it to me IMO.

Yes it's considerably more expensive to do independent testing, but the OVERALL cost is still incredibly less vs. most other sources (somewhere in the realm of 1/2 to 1/3 the cost WITH testing).

I think it would be a great push in the right direction if the vendors started ordering at least 1 vial to test per 5 kits ordered, and sent the shipping label + shipping container to the individual who ordered, so THEY can pick a random vial out of their supply to ship.

That alone would greatly increase my perception of quality among vendors. Build it into the price vendors, so that yes, it may be like $3-5 per vial extra (assuming you can get some bulk discounting with testers), but then I would feel a LOT better on consistency and quality.

@milos @okthen
I do hope they WILL vacuum seal all their products.
This will need to be OBSERVED before I make that entry on the spreadsheet.
"Trust But Verify" - said some world leader or other while in Iceland.
vacuum is exactly what is on my mind too
with 3rd party tests so far, it can be generally described as slight overfill, high purity

I think the biggest thing that surprised me about all of these communities is how willing people are to accept vendor COA's (which can be 100% cherry picked) and while I think independent testing is fantastic, there is still no guarantee the 60mg that the individual tested independently is the batch YOU will get.
I discuss that already, but admin @ZippityDooDah claim that while it is possible, the probability they do so is low. And from 3rd party tests we see they look very similar. Only manipulation what they are most probably doing is to show you the best test result they received. It can be by a way of testing multiple vials from the same batch and show result only for the best one, or show you result from a different, better batch.
Yes it's considerably more expensive to do independent testing, but the OVERALL cost is still incredibly less vs. most other sources (somewhere in the realm of 1/2 to 1/3 the cost WITH testing).
some people do that, many vendors promising if your products test below some levels they will resend/refund, but many accept only janoshik tests which are complicated because you have to send it to europe. If you want to test it just for yourself you can use local alternative https://www.peptidetest.com/ where everything will be faster and no risk to go thru customs again
I think it would be a great push in the right direction if the vendors started ordering at least 1 vial to test per 5 kits ordered, and sent the shipping label + shipping container to the individual who ordered, so THEY can pick a random vial out of their supply to ship.
its what they are doing by their own so called "group buys", they are sending products from the same batch and later reimburse customers who send the product to jano for testing.
However, there was a recent case with Nantong (GYC) where during GB no. 2 for Sema 10mg they send out 2 differently looking kits

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back