AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

So I received mine today, everything looks good.

I reached out to peptide-test.com (sourced in Michigan) asking if they would be willing to get a discounted testing price if there were multiple people with the same concentration from AmoPure that wanted to get it tested. Here is their website if you were curious: https://www.peptidetest.com

They seem to be in my opinion a decent alternative to Janoshik, and they are within the US (so I don't have to deal with possibilities of customs/etc.).

Since I got the 60mg, that's what I was specifically asking about. Here is the response I got from them:

Sure - If you were willing to run point. We are happy to receive multiple vials from different locations, you all would just need to let us know how many were coming and put the same order number (you get it when you pay) on the outside of each package. You could arrange that here or I could group you guys in Discord or Reddit so that you could talk through the logistics. We are flexible and happy to help. Depending on how much of a hurry you are in, I could maybe even come up with a webform if you gave me a couple of days. I should probably have this option. If you link me to the forum post I can try to help facilitate here too.

Just trying to gauge interest if anyone would be interested in a group test like this for 60 mg. Please like this post if you are interested in sending in vial/sample of vials from your order.

I'm trying to follow the rules of the forum, and I'm not sure if there are any rules against this @ZippityDooDah. Please let me know and I'll edit this post down if there is an issue. Not sure if a testing company is considered a "vendor". I am not affiliated at all with Peptide-test.com, just trying to get my product independently tested by a third party.

I would NOT be collecting any money/product for this, everyone sends in their own product/pays for testing, but assigns the same order# on their package so it all gets tested as the same order. I am not sure on how much each vial will cost, but I assume I will get that information once I get enough interest.

I reached out to peptide-test.com (sourced in Michigan) asking if they would be willing to get a discounted testing price if there were multiple people with the same concentration from AmoPure that wanted to get it tested. Here is their website if you were curious: https://www.peptidetest.com

They seem to be in my opinion a decent alternative to Janoshik, and they are within the US (so I don't have to deal with possibilities of customs/etc.).

Since I got the 60mg, that's what I was specifically asking about. Here is the response I got from them:

Sure - If you were willing to run point. We are happy to receive multiple vials from different locations, you all would just need to let us know how many were coming and put the same order number (you get it when you pay) on the outside of each package. You could arrange that here or I could group you guys in Discord or Reddit so that you could talk through the logistics. We are flexible and happy to help. Depending on how much of a hurry you are in, I could maybe even come up with a webform if you gave me a couple of days. I should probably have this option. If you link me to the forum post I can try to help facilitate here too.

Just trying to gauge interest if anyone would be interested in a group test like this for 60 mg. Please like this post if you are interested in sending in vial/sample of vials from your order.

I'm trying to follow the rules of the forum, and I'm not sure if there are any rules against this @ZippityDooDah. Please let me know and I'll edit this post down if there is an issue. Not sure if a testing company is considered a "vendor". I am not affiliated at all with Peptide-test.com, just trying to get my product independently tested by a third party.

I would NOT be collecting any money/product for this, everyone sends in their own product/pays for testing, but assigns the same order# on their package so it all gets tested as the same order. I am not sure on how much each vial will cost, but I assume I will get that information once I get enough interest.
I reached out to a labs in CA and WA too, not sure if they would be an option or not too. Just got pricing at this point.

So

So basically, we'd all pay for our own vial but it would be less than the normal $300 fee because we're going in on a group thing? If that's the case, I may order from Amo just to participate.

So

So basically, we'd all pay for our own vial but it would be less than the normal $300 fee because we're going in on a group thing? If that's the case, I may order from Amo just to participate.
That is correct, after talking with them, we would split the excess $200 over all the vials between all vials, so for example:

I'm sending 4 vials
If 6 more vials were sent (totaling 10 vials): Total per vial would be $120

You would then send your own vials via shipping (just put the same order number on the package somewhere so they would know), and they would conduct the test as a big multi-vial grouping for 1 order. I asked if they would put special naming to make sure we could all keep track of individual vials and contributors, I don't think they would have a problem with that as they seemed very happy to accommodate (see their response)

That is correct, after talking with them, we would split the excess $200 over all the vials between all vials, so for example:

I'm sending 4 vials

You would then send your own vials via shipping (just put the same order number on the package somewhere so they would know), and they would conduct the test as a big multi-vial grouping for 1 order. I asked if they would put special naming to make sure we could all keep track of individual vials and contributors, I don't think they would have a problem with that as they seemed very happy to accommodate (see their response)
I don’t follow your math, I’m sorry.

Such a great idea! I didn't order L60 unfortunately only L30, otherwise I would definitely participate.
I don't want to presume anything about quantities people want tested/ordered, I just perceived the best deal being the 60mg, and it looks like that was the most popular.

Considering they were willing to make a form for everyone to order from on the same order, it stands to reason they would probably do the same for each mg if that is what you wanted to pursue. Just unsure how many people want to get their 30mg kits tested (or as I said how many people bought the 30mg kits)

That's why I'm trying to gauge interest before I ask them to make that form

I don’t follow your math, I’m sorry.
Their ordering system goes like this: $300 for first vial, $100 for each vial in the same batch after the first:

So if you have 10 vials to be tested, the first is $300, then the next 9 are $100, so:
$300 (first vial) + ($100 * (other 9 vials)) = $1200
$1200/(10 total vials supplied by everyone) = $120 per vial (essentially splitting the extra $200 for the first vial over all the other vials)

Hope that makes sense.

Their ordering system goes like this: $300 for first vial, $100 for each vial in the same batch after the first:

So if you have 10 vials to be tested, the first is $300, then the next 9 are $100, so:
$1200/(10 total vials supplied by everyone) = $120 per vial (essentially splitting the extra $200 for the first vial over all the other vials)

Hope that makes sense.
Makes perfect sense! Thanks for taking the time to write it all out.

I'm sending 4 vials

GREAT idea. I ordered 2 kits of 60 today from Amo and would send 1 or 2 depending on if they looked like the same batch (will I know if they are?)

GREAT idea. I ordered 2 kits of 60 today from Amo and would send 1 or 2 depending on if they looked like the same batch (will I know if they are?)
Unless there would be a foreign contaminant that would be visible to the naked eye (which to me would indicate an immediate failure), it's just a powder in the vial, so I sincerely doubt one could determine different batching across kits.

Unless there would be a foreign contaminant that would be visible to the naked eye (which to me would indicate an immediate failure), it's just a powder in the vial, so I sincerely doubt one could determine different batching across kits.
I meant do they come with a batch or serial number on them. First-timer here.

Edit: Or colored top??

Hope that makes sense.

This is a really good idea!!! I still need to place my order but I would be interested for sure.

I don't want to presume anything about quantities people want tested/ordered, I just perceived the best deal being the 60mg, and it looks like that was the most popular.

Considering they were willing to make a form for everyone to order from on the same order, it stands to reason they would probably do the same for each mg if that is what you wanted to pursue. Just unsure how many people want to get their 30mg kits tested (or as I said how many people bought the 30mg kits)

That's why I'm trying to gauge interest before I ask them to make that form
Is your sense that most buy the 60mg? In my email this AM to amo, I asked if the sale would be extended and apparently it has been through 8/31! I've been debating about purchasing more and maybe the 60.

Is your sense that most buy the 60mg? In my email this AM to amo, I asked if the sale would be extended and apparently it has been through 8/31! I've been debating about purchasing more and maybe the 60.
It would make sense that most people order the 60mg, as for me, I have more than one research subject, and if you aren't strictly following the 28 days since punctured design (I usually assume you can easily stretch that to 6 weeks), then it's just the better $/mg.

I meant do they come with a batch or serial number on them. First-timer here.

Edit: Or colored top??
You are ordering a peptide from a suspect source overseas, so while the source may have a batch/serial number, I wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it.

In this case, I did not notice a batch/serial number on mine, and never trust a colored top, they generally mean very little (others may say differently, but everything is inherently risky here).

In general, I always assume it's basically a deadly substance until I can verify otherwise. That's not meant to scare anyone, but if you are injecting these into a research subject, treat it like it could be anything.

me a couple of days. I should probably have this option. If you link me to the forum post I can try to help facilitate here too.
it could be good have them here, I know they have a member on peppys

I reached out to a labs in CA and WA too, not sure if they would be an option or not too. Just got pricing at this point.
peptidetest.com did a few tests already posted on peppys, looks accurate and inline with janoshik, provide even more details

Back