AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

this can discourage some people from joining, since results will be available for free later for everyone, maybe you should implement something like delayed public release, only in case results come back not good release ASAP
Im writing this as someone who is not a participant and I really want to see the results, but I understand you guys will be paying for that, so you have to think about how to keep others motivated to contribute to the test fees
btw. the new thread is really needed
I appreciate what you are saying, but it was always my intention to release my test results publicly, this was just a suggestion by myself to cost share for others who want to get theirs tested as a "group" and then we can save money together. The only way this works is because we are part of the same "batch".

What you are buying when you get your product tested is a level of certainty, and some people (including myself) put a price on my safety for that level of certainty. By not getting your product tested, you inherently have a lower level of certainty. Everyone has their own risk tolerance, and that's totally fine.

I think the concept of withholding information because "I contributed this time" just creates an environment over time where no one shares anything, and I disagree with that concept on principle. I believe that if someone gives you confidence in a purchase, sometime later you will pay that kindness back to give others assurance. Maybe I'm wrong, and obviously anyone can start up another group test, I wouldn't be offended at all, but one way or another, this community will have access to my test results on my kits and hopefully that helps people make more informed choices.

*hops off soap box*, but seriously, I just wanted to get my test results cheaper to share with people and most importantly myself, and if it all falls apart, so be it.

But I'll tell you what, let me communicate with Peptide-Test and see if he would be willing to separate the groups into shared and non-shared for the same prices. I'd much rather people have the choice, I just didn't think it would be possible because it's one "report", but with a bunch of different vials in it.

@Cndmk By that logic, how do we trust taking 1 vial out of 10 has any validity to the other 9 in a kit? How is 1 out of 10 to be trusted but 1 out of 20 (2 kits) would not if there is really nothing that links them together? I've been picking up bits and pieces of how testing works and would see references to cap color, etc.

I understand the inherent risks, thank you for your patience in educating me. I can only attempt to apply logic based on what [relatively] little knowledge I have.
Statistics and Sampling methodology are your friend here.

There is no "considered a representative sampling" amount of vials/kit to send out (at least that I have found) that makes all your uncertainty disappear, you can only find your level of risk you are willing to take, and go with it.

For me:
- The odds that someone shipped me multiple different batches? Definitely possible
- The odds that someone shipped me different batches within 1 kit? Less possible, but probable
- The odds that different batches are mixed within different kits? Even less likely
- The odds that I won't get a decent random sampling rate at 10% of vials tested? I believe fairly low

And that's the risk profile I am comfortable with, you find yours and go with it. Some people never test, some people look at vendor supplied COA's, some people are happy with a third party independent test, some people want to get their own samples tested.

over time where no one shares anything, and I disagree with that concept on principle. I believe that if someone gives you confidence in a purchase, sometime later you will pay that kindness back to give others assurance. Maybe I'm wrong, and obviously anyone can start up another group test, I wouldn't be offended
nicely said!

btw. to publish or not to publish depends only on you guys, and people like me who didn't purchase from them yet but still want to know their product quality will be very thankful

I appreciate what you are saying, but it was always my intention to release my test results publicly, this was just a suggestion by myself to cost share for others who want to get theirs tested as a "group" and then we can save money together. The only way this works is because we are part of the same "batch".

What you are buying when you get your product tested is a level of certainty, and some people (including myself) put a price on my safety for that level of certainty. By not getting your product tested, you inherently have a lower level of certainty. Everyone has their own risk tolerance, and that's totally fine.

I think the concept of withholding information because "I contributed this time" just creates an environment over time where no one shares anything, and I disagree with that concept on principle. I believe that if someone gives you confidence in a purchase, sometime later you will pay that kindness back to give others assurance. Maybe I'm wrong, and obviously anyone can start up another group test, I wouldn't be offended at all, but one way or another, this community will have access to my test results on my kits and hopefully that helps people make more informed choices.

*hops off soap box*, but seriously, I just wanted to get my test results cheaper to share with people and most importantly myself, and if it all falls apart, so be it.

But I'll tell you what, let me communicate with Peptide-Test and see if he would be willing to separate the groups into shared and non-shared for the same prices. I'd much rather people have the choice, I just didn't think it would be possible because it's one "report", but with a bunch of different vials in it.

I am more than happy to share the testing results. I’ve benefited from seeing others testing of Amo and why I made the purchase but I was going to test my vials regardless. Trying to be as safe possible going this route and if it helps others to make a more informed decision I think that’s a win! Also multiple people testing like this will give us a really good idea about Amo and their quality. I think this was a brilliant idea and thank you for thinking of it!

I'm definitely in for sending a T60 vial from my order. I'm in favor of a sterility test but I'm fine if others are against it.

Anyone else buy S10 want to split a test on that?

sterility test should be much cheaper (but it takes longer). Somebody did ask already? It could be a nice add-on, just 1 vial to test for sterility is enough.
actually I even have some petri dishes and agar sitting around, maybe I will try some experiment on my own

Last edited:
Based on the fact I got about 3-4 people's interest in this, I'm going to message out for Peptide-Test to set up a form so we can all get a bit reduced on $/vial for testing and they can make it more organized.

I'll also get a sample/suggestions as to what people want the results to be organized in (so everyone can see their results respectively.)

In a week (let's say 8/22) I will send out DM's based on everyone who seems interested in this thread to get final tallies to peptide-test and then I am hoping the week of the 8/25 for everyone who wants to be part of this to be able to send out their samples.

Appreciate the interest from everyone, and look forward to getting a large representative sample from independent kits that we can share with the community.
I would like to send in the L30 group. I also plan on sending in a R10 and C10 if anyone else is interested?

I think I'm interested in the L60 group. mine should be here tomorrow.

edit: seems it's coming today instead.

Last edited:
For UK people:
  • Ordered S10 from Amopure on Aug 11th.
  • Paid via alibaba using paypal. Total cost was £164.11 GBP (inc. delivery).
  • Tracking ID received on Aug 13th
  • Item delivered Aug 16th by Royal Mail.

Test subject has been on S10 for over a year and lost circa 100 lbs (BMI 35 down to 21). Aiming to lose another 10-ish lbs, then switch to maintenance. Test subject has just had its first dose of the new S10. Will update in a few days.

UPDATE: Product gets a thumbs up from me. Test subject's hunger levels are muted as expected. They can barely get their breakfast down!

Last edited:
sterility test should be much cheaper (but it takes longer). Somebody did ask already? It could be a nice add-on, just 1 vial to test for sterility is enough.
actually I even have some petri dishes and agar sitting around, maybe I will try some experiment on my own
Same lol, I have some agar plates I use for other things. It wouldn’t be anything official, but it’d be nice to see what happens

Statistics and Sampling methodology are your friend here.

There is no "considered a representative sampling" amount of vials/kit to send out (at least that I have found) that makes all your uncertainty disappear, you can only find your level of risk you are willing to take, and go with it.

For me:
- The odds that someone shipped me multiple different batches? Definitely possible
- The odds that someone shipped me different batches within 1 kit? Less possible, but probable
- The odds that different batches are mixed within different kits? Even less likely
- The odds that I won't get a decent random sampling rate at 10% of vials tested? I believe fairly low

And that's the risk profile I am comfortable with, you find yours and go with it. Some people never test, some people look at vendor supplied COA's, some people are happy with a third party independent test, some people want to get their own samples tested.
Thank you for your LOGICAL and thoughtful reply. 😊

I have seen posts regarding underfilled vials, fake COAs, links to fake COAs, etc. but haven't run across any RS reporting adverse events or harm other than the potential risk of improper dosing from inaccurate contents. My risk profile would tend more toward accepting a well-considered risk.

I'm comfortable including a vial from each of my 2 kits. Thanks again for undertaking that!

My kit arrived today, first time ever ordering, should the peptides be solid chunks as seen in the attached pics. ? I assumed they were a fine powder, but as you see they are chunks / big pieces kind of stuck together. should i shake it to break it up or let it be and throw in the freezer? (i am going to pick one for testing soon)

peptide2.jpg
peptide1.jpg

My kit arrived today, first time ever ordering, should the peptides be solid chunks as seen in the attached pics. ? I assumed they were a fine powder, but as you see they are chunks / big pieces kind of stuck together. should i shake it to break it up or let it be and throw in the freezer? (i am going to pick one for testing soon)

View attachment 1306View attachment 1307
I literally just posted something about mine being broken on peppys. It should be fine just as they are. (:

Just a small update for everyone who was interested in the group testing:
- I have been talking with Peptide-Test a number of times today, they are working on setting up a discord and a form so everyone who wants to can participate.

- I am hoping to get a thread started in Research Lab or Testing categories so that we can also just have a more centralized point of talking about details. If that doesn't happen, then I will set up a small thread in one of the public areas. I will make sure to go through this thread and invite everyone interested to the discord and the new thread.

- Peptide-Test has said that there will be 2 testing groups, 1 for 30mg, and 1 for 60mg.

- IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GROUP, YOU ARE CONSENTING FOR THESE REPORTS TO BE PUBLIC ON GLP-1 FORUMS, YOU MAY ALSO SHARE THIS REPORT IF YOU ARE IN THE GROUP WITH OTHER AREAS, BUT PLEASE USE DISCRETION, WE DON'T WANT TO ATTRACT A TON OF ATTENTION FROM MAYBE BIG PHARMA/ELI.

- If there are a LOT of people sending vials PER GROUP (5+), there will be a small charge added overall for the logistical stuff they will have to handle everything.

- Sterility testing is an option we can add per group, the upcharge is $250. I'm unsure IF the group wants it if we would need to do more than 1 group with it in my view. I'll be conducting a poll per group, this is a group buy, not a "let's tag along with Cndmk's idea" buy. Sterility takes up to 3 weeks to perform, so it will extend the testing timeline also.

- The goal is still 8/22 to get all participants in the group, so we can get a final cost per vial per group.

- Week of 8/25 (Deadline lets just say 8/30 to get it shipped out). I'm asking for them to wait until all accounted for vials that have shipping information are in.

Even though this kind of blew up, and I was grossly under-prepared for the interest, I'm very happy to be a medium for people to get some reasonably costed testing of their product, and I'm hoping that this concept may have a future with other testing facilities for validation. I'm also hoping it might be a marketing incentive for other vendors of peptides to get discounts, or financially support these group testing efforts (but that might be a fever dream).
Thanks for taking the lead on this.

everybody that has received their orders. do your vials have any labels?
I have an order from Biolink absolutely no
everybody that has received their orders. do your vials have any labels?
I have an order from Biolinlk No labels only said Blue Alumin on invoice .The vials have a blue top. Like getting rock back in the day

I have an order from Biolink absolutely no

I have an order from Biolinlk No labels only said Blue Alumin on invoice .The vials have a blue top. Like getting rock back in the day
Mine from Amo. # on top of one box. The other w/o #. Amo said by email apologies for lack of label on the 2d, that they are from the same batch. Perhaps true but who knows.

Attachments

• PXL_20240817_002418428.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    PXL_20240817_002418428.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20240816-203708.png
    Screenshot_20240816-203708.png
    546.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads