AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

Between the large test being coordinated that includes sterility and then hopefully some people ph testing we can get a better understanding of what’s going on.

Hopefully it’s just a ph issue which should be easy to fix (does anyone have any RS safe ways to adjust ph out of curiosity?)

Hi everyone,

Has anyone here ever purchased from Amopure using a bank transfer? If so, did everything go smoothly?

In my country, the only payment option available is a wire bank transfer. I'm wondering if it's reliable to use this method with Amopure, especially since there’s no guarantee or buyer protection like on Alibaba, where disputes can still be raised.

Any advice or experiences you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I'm trying, but I don't actually see the wire info (routing and acct #) on the confirmation page or in the confirmation email. I'm thinking about just texting them on whatsapp.

Anyone researching Amo please do a PH test. It will help us add more scientific documentation than feeling it burn. I am ordering ph strips now. I plan on starting Amo T30 in the next week. I was part of a group PTDS testing for the late June/ July 4th promo. I will be testing ph on all my research moving forward. I have been having silver dollar size site reactions from Aminos Research 16.05mg (HTIR-0021/WhiteCap) the last 2 doses, I will ph test that also. All my BAC is Hospira.

Anyone researching Amo please do a PH test. It will help us add more scientific documentation than feeling it burn. I am ordering ph strips now. I plan on starting Amo T30 in the next week. I was part of a group PTDS testing for the late June/ July 4th promo. I will be testing ph on all my research moving forward. I have been having silver dollar size site reactions from Aminos Research 16.05mg (HTIR-0021/WhiteCap) the last 2 doses, I will ph test that also. All my BAC is Hospira.
Kinda my point. All should test it before contacting vendor.
Risk of buying from the "grey" area. Why it should be tested before injecting.
Stinging, burning is common with injections. Many different reasons it could sting, burn. Not just with peptides 😬

I contacted them and talked them down to the $30 to re-ship. They then said "We will send the goods after you provide a photo of destroying the remaining vials." I don't want to destroy these until I get the new ones. What did you do to get them to ship? If you need to direct message me that is fine.
I told them I wouldn’t destroy until the new product arrived…. He was ok with it…. He said his company was asking.

Kinda my point. All should test it before contacting vendor.

Stinging, burning is common with injections. Many different reasons it could sting, burn. Not just with peptides 😬
Yes, consider it reinforcing your point & making the suggestion to ph test & document this specific concern that I will soon be researching & I responded to. Science , ph testing while sting, burn, feels... I agree there may be many different reasons for sting / burn.

I said the same thing. He said to destroy it after I got my new batch in. I am very thankful he has been cooperative. I was not sure what to expect from an overseas vendor.
Me too. But I still don’t think we should have to repay for shipping…. And he didn’t send it quickly….. it’s going to take longer to get here than the first batch.

Did they tell you how they wanted you to destroy them? Are they expecting you to crush them with a rock or something?
This is the response to me asking how.🤣 we have to crush them. I’m getting a hammer out to work out some frustrations. I’m going to do it in a box to not make a mess…. And just put it in the garbage I guess.
Hello!

Please provide photos or videos of the destruction after crushing.

Thank you for your cooperation and support!

Yes, consider it reinforcing your point & making the suggestion to ph test & document this specific concern that I will soon be researching & I responded to. Science , ph testing while sting, burn, feels... I agree there may be many different reasons for sting / burn.
In 15 months on Tirz this is the only stinging I’ve ever experienced.

I haven’t seen any reports of stinging on T60 yet (only T15 & T30).

Still waiting for someone to ph test a stinging batch

I haven’t seen any reports of stinging on T60 yet (only T15 & T30).

Still waiting for someone to ph test a stinging batch
I just received my T60 today (ordered 8/27). Not ready to use it yet as I just started a new vial this week but I will pH test it when I do and report back along with any info on stinging (or none).

Any of you with the stinging, can you confirm the ship location? (China or TX)

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back