AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

What is everyone doing about their stinging batch? I contacted them and they wanted me to destroy the batch before they reshipped. I told them I didn’t know them well enough to trust that they’d replace $1000 worth of product. They also wanted me to pay the full $60 shipping. I told them that was their error. We agreed on $30, but I’m still salty about that part. They also shipped it from China instead of the fast shipping. I will say that it worked very well despite the stinging. Like a dummy I tried one more injection with new bac water, and the sting was WAY WORSE. What do we think is causing the sting?

What is everyone doing about their stinging batch? I contacted them and they wanted me to destroy the batch before they reshipped. I told them I didn’t know them well enough to trust that they’d replace $1000 worth of product. They also wanted me to pay the full $60 shipping. I told them that was their error. We agreed on $30, but I’m still salty about that part. They also shipped it from China instead of the fast shipping. I will say that it worked very well despite the stinging. Like a dummy I tried one more injection with new bac water, and the sting was WAY WORSE. What do we think is causing the sting?
it is at least 2nd report about offering re-ship, so I think everyone with the same issue should contact them

it is at least 2nd report about offering re-ship, so I think everyone with the same issue should contact them
I have Reta from a USA supplier, and it stings if it’s not room temp first, but does not sting at all at room temp. Mine is working and all shots from the same vial. Currently taking 5mg/week, micro dosing seems to work best for me, always keeping the 5mg within six days window. I was about to get 10 x 10mg yesterday from Amopure with the sale but now concerned. Nobody is feeling this with the R10 supply?

I have Reta from a USA supplier, and it stings if it’s not room temp first, but does not sting at all at room temp. Mine is working and all shots from the same vial. Currently taking 5mg/week, micro dosing seems to work best for me, always keeping the 5mg within six days window. I was about to get 10 x 10mg yesterday from Amopure with the sale but now concerned. Nobody is feeling this with the R10 supply?
My RS will try Amo R10 (purchased aug 22) this Wednesday. I will report back the results. RS is currently on Reta from Skye peptides with great results.

Did they tell you how they wanted you to destroy them? Are they expecting you to crush them with a rock or something?

Did they tell you how they wanted you to destroy them? Are they expecting you to crush them with a rock or something?
This is likely a pH issue. It's either to high or too low. Not at fault to Amopure.

Thanks for this info - I appreciate knowing in advance what they may say. I was not sure what to do so I did finally email them this am. Did they ask for proof that you destroyed the batch? Or how did you resolve that?

I also agree that I feel the product is working well - but the stinging is very bothersome and makes me question continuing to use it.

This is likely a pH issue. It's either to high or too low. Not at fault to Amopure.
Presuming quality BAC with a neutral pH like Hospira is being used, a pH issue is most definitely the fault of Amopure or any other seller not verifying that their product is formulated with the correct buffers needed for the pH to be correct on reconstitution.

Presuming quality BAC with a neutral pH like Hospira is being used, a pH issue is most definitely the fault of Amopure or any other seller not verifying that their product is formulated with the correct buffers needed for the pH to be correct on reconstitution.

Risk of buying from the "grey" area. Why it should be tested before injecting.

Couldn’t pH be confirmed by testing the reconstituted peptide? Seems like an easy way to check if it’s pH or something else.

Seems that a small squirt on a pH strip would provide some clarity, or at least eliminate pH as a source of stinging.

Risk of buying from the "grey" area. Why it should be tested before injecting.
Correct, but you can't say that the supplier is not at fault when other suppliers can provide products that reconstitute at the correct pH (often with some sketchy BAC).

Part of testing is holding suppliers accountable and convincing them to improve their products or convincing people to avoid their products.

Anyone researching Amo please do a PH test. It will help us add more scientific documentation than feeling it burn. I am ordering ph strips now. I plan on starting Amo T30 in the next week. I was part of a group PTDS testing for the late June/ July 4th promo. I will be testing ph on all my research moving forward. I have been having silver dollar size site reactions from Aminos Research 16.05mg (HTIR-0021/WhiteCap) the last 2 doses, I will ph test that also. All my BAC is Hospira.

I contacted them and talked them down to the $30 to re-ship. They then said "We will send the goods after you provide a photo of destroying the remaining vials." I don't want to destroy these until I get the new ones. What did you do to get them to ship? If you need to direct message me that is fine.

What order dates are ppl noticing the stinging?
I've noticed people mentioning burning even before Amopeptide became Amopure. And the reason I remember this is because I ordered from them while they were still the former, and though I hadn't planned to start on that kit so soon, I tried the product as soon as I started seeing the burning anecdotes. I had no issues at all. So I do not believe it's a specific batch or order date, in fact I'm sure of that. From what I've seen on this website and particularly on other sites is that easily as many people do not have this issue as those who do. And my own perception is that probably way more people are happy with Amo. But dang, these reported burning reactions make it sadly hard to have 100% confidence even though the lab testing results are great.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back