AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

Me too. But I still don’t think we should have to repay for shipping…. And he didn’t send it quickly….. it’s going to take longer to get here than the first batch.
As you said - I am also salty about paying to re-ship. I got notification that the shipping is delayed by 2-5 days because of their volume of sales so who knows when/if I will get the replacement... we shall see.

The first location I had show up on tracking was Illinois. Came within 6 days so I assume from USA warehouse.
Mine was Illinois as well but I believe it came from China. Amo is likely using freight forwarder that will slap on the local USPS label once it arrives in the US.

The US warehouse seems to have origins in Texas.

As we wait on our purity/dosage test results hopefully arriving on Wednesday, and Sterility a few weeks after, I think people should consider some things about all this burning:

- Amo has been POPULAR the last month or so, more incidences of bad stuff happening is bound to happen in some amount. I'm not saying this is above that normal amount, but some IS expected in my opinion.

- About 3.3% (1 in 30) of patients on prescription Mounjaro during the phase 3 study experienced injection site reactions and went away on their own, which was considered NORMAL. I have not seen any reports of burning/stinging and it not going away (please respond if you are having a long lasting reaction, as I would be very interested).

- Negativity bias, Selection bias and inverse survivorship bias- This is the tendency for us to focus on BAD outcomes, and the tendency for people who have BAD experiences to speak up (as they should), but that also skews statistical reality.

So here is what I did to prove a point with this stuff, I went since page 15 of this thread to now to count how many individuals had experiences with T specifically, and what their reactions were:
11 users reported without stinging
1 user reported stinging but with amazon reconstitution water
1 user reported stinging and sick but it was first experience with tirz and they got better over time
4 users reported burning (seemed like a genuine case)

The rate of people who report bad vs. good outcomes is a little hard to pin down, but most sources state it's at a rate of 2:1 to 3:1. Let's just use the 2:1 to give the worst possible scenario, and perform some math. For simplicity's sake I'm going to assume all negative reviews were AmoPure's fault:

11 users reported good, 6 users reported bad
If we take 2:1 ratio of bad to good reports, then we get (11*2) : (6*1)

22 "theoretical" good outcomes for each 6 bad reports, this comes out to a negative % on product of 21.4%.

Keep in mind this is using the WORST possible view of this data, I would imagine if we were betting, I would aim for more like 10-15% negative product experiences.

Knowing that 3.3% bad experience is NORMAL per phase 3 trials, we can assume there is an ELEVATED risk of bad experience, but not some huge kind of outbreak here.

Moral of the story: I would bet there is probably a 10% increase in burning occurrence in Amo's Tirz vs. prescription Mounjaro, color me (pikachu surprised face) that a grey market vendor has a slightly elevated rate of issues vs. a ~1 trillion dollar company.

Having seen the data and approached my own safety risk, I'll initially be buying some filtered syringes to address any possible contamination issues, and buy some pH strips for my own personal stash.

Last edited:
As we wait on our purity/dosage test results hopefully arriving on Wednesday, and Sterility a few weeks after, I think people should consider some things about all this burning:

- Amo has been POPULAR the last month or so, more incidences of bad stuff happening is bound to happen in some amount. I'm not saying this is above that normal amount, but some IS expected in my opinion.

- About 3.3% (1 in 30) of patients on prescription Mounjaro during the phase 3 study experienced injection site reactions and went away on their own, which was considered NORMAL. I have not seen any reports of burning/stinging and it not going away (please respond if you are having a long lasting reaction, as I would be very interested).

- Negativity bias, Selection bias and inverse survivorship bias- This is the tendency for us to focus on BAD outcomes, and the tendency for people who have BAD experiences to speak up (as they should), but that also skews statistical reality.

So here is what I did to prove a point with this stuff, I went since page 15 of this thread to now to count how many individuals had experiences with T specifically, and what their reactions were:
11 users reported without stinging
1 user reported stinging but with amazon reconstitution water
1 user reported stinging and sick but it was first experience with tirz and they got better over time
4 users reported burning (seemed like a genuine case)

The rate of people who report bad vs. good outcomes is a little hard to pin down, but most sources state it's at a rate of 2:1 to 3:1. Let's just use the 2:1 to give the worst possible scenario, and perform some math. For simplicity's sake I'm going to assume all negative reviews were AmoPure's fault:

11 users reported good, 6 users reported bad
If we take 2:1 ratio of bad to good reports, then we get (11*2) : (6*1)

22 "theoretical" good outcomes for each 6 bad reports, this comes out to a negative % on product of 21.4%.

Keep in mind this is using the WORST possible view of this data, I would imagine if we were betting, I would aim for more like 10-15% negative product experiences.

Knowing that 3.3% bad experience is NORMAL per phase 3 trials, we can assume there is an ELEVATED risk of bad experience, but not some huge kind of outbreak here.

Moral of the story: I would bet there is probably a 10% increase in burning occurrence in Amo's Tirz vs. prescription Mounjaro, color me (pikachu surprised face) that a grey market vendor has a slightly elevated rate of issues vs. a ~1 trillion dollar company.

Having seen the data and approached my own safety risk, I'll initially be buying some filtered syringes to address any possible contamination issues, and buy some pH strips for my own personal stash.
You did some good job trying to make some statistical outcome, but in this case we simply don't have quality data to make any conclusion from that
Maybe create poll here and ask all Amo customers to vote can give us more accurate numbers

Negativity bias, Selection bias and inverse survivorship bias- This is the tendency for us to focus on BAD outcomes, and the tendency for people who have BAD experiences to speak up (as they should), but that also skews statistical reality.
This. I also suspect some folks came out of lurking or joined the forum specifically to talk about it as they are looking for answers as to why, which further skews numbers.

This. I also suspect some folks came out of lurking or joined the forum specifically to talk about it as they are looking for answers as to why, which further skews numbers.
but still it does not explain why there are so many reports specifically for Amo and not other vendors, also Amo seems acknowledged the issue and do reshipping, so there must be *some issue*

The prolonged burning my RS experienced with Amo R10 and my relative’s RS with Amo T30 may be outliers, but it is a big difference vs products that we tested from Skye peptides that had zero issues and had batch numbers with Corresponding COAs.

Amo has fell short in the below areas (imo):
- lack of customer traceability with batches
- lack of COAs of final lyophilized products. Instead they will send you a customer report, but who knows what batch that came from. This should be a no brainer for them to pay for a 300 dollar test given the margins they are likely making.
- lack of clarity on the issues. They acknowledge a small percent may experiences issues but they should also let us know if this could be a risk to test subjects or at the very least what causes the issues.

You did some good job trying to make some statistical outcome, but in this case we simply don't have quality data to make any conclusion from that
Maybe create poll here and ask all Amo customers to vote can give us more accurate numbers
There are tons of flaws in my design (I stated it was a really simple concept), but the point was to explain some basic fear issues that happen vs. what data shows.

Even if I put a poll out, that doesn’t really “prove” anything with such a small sample size. There could be thousands of orders Amo put out, we don’t know how large batch sizes are, we don’t know if 30mg vs 60mg was made with the same batch, so many variables.

Basically I see it as this, either there is a risk factor we cannot trace, or there is some localized factors affecting the burning, or maybe a combination of both. The only data we technically have is a crappy sample size and some sterility tests incoming.

Honestly? If you get stinging and it is making you uncomfortable after taking all precautions you see fit, yell at amopure for a refund/rekit. We aren’t going to get to the bottom of this in a direct “this is it!” Situation

The prolonged burning my RS experienced with Amo R10 and my relative’s RS with Amo T30 may be outliers, but it is a big difference vs products that we tested from Skye peptides that had zero issues and had batch numbers with Corresponding COAs.

Amo has fell short in the below areas (imo):
- lack of customer traceability with batches
- lack of COAs of final lyophilized products. Instead they will send you a customer report, but who knows what batch that came from. This should be a no brainer for them to pay for a 300 dollar test given the margins they are likely making.
- lack of clarity on the issues. They acknowledge a small percent may experiences issues but they should also let us know if this could be a risk to test subjects or at the very least what causes the issues.
I’m gonna just say that I never trust vendor provided COA’s as they can be cherry picked easily.

“Customer traceability” with grey market is a joke at best, and straight up deceptive at worst. There is nothing that denotes a batch that I really believe other than an estimation of order date, as I just believe these companies will do FIFO because it’s easy, not because it’s good or anything like that.

I think they responded with a typical grey market response, it’s dog crap, and no other vendors I have seen would give a better response than that.

Keep in mind I’m talking about CN vendors, not Domestic vendors (but you pay for that certainty almost 3X-5X per vial). You have no way to determine that the COA Skye gave you was the product you received, it just makes you “feel” good, and it looks professional. If something looks professional, we are conditioned to believe that it’s more “real”.

I think the only thing that keeps domestic companies honest is the litigious nature of our countries (mostly US), and if that threat didn’t exist, then it would be just as untrusted as foreign vendors.

I’m gonna just say that I never trust vendor provided COA’s as they can be cherry picked easily.

“Customer traceability” with grey market is a joke at best, and straight up deceptive at worst. There is nothing that denotes a batch that I really believe other than an estimation of order date, as I just believe these companies will do FIFO because it’s easy, not because it’s good or anything like that.

I think they responded with a typical grey market response, it’s dog crap, and no other vendors I have seen would give a better response than that.

Keep in mind I’m talking about CN vendors, not Domestic vendors (but you pay for that certainty almost 3X-5X per vial). You have no way to determine that the COA Skye gave you was the product you received, it just makes you “feel” good, and it looks professional. If something looks professional, we are conditioned to believe that it’s more “real”.

I think the only thing that keeps domestic companies honest is the litigious nature of our countries (mostly US), and if that threat didn’t exist, then it would be just as untrusted as foreign vendors.
This is why I don't place much faith in domestic vendors that link COA to vial. There's no proof that every vial in their "batch" was actually part of the same batch. And that's without any wrongdoing on their part, but they are also buying vials in bulk from China and have to take the Chinese seller's word that it's all from the same manufacturing batch. You're basically paying a domestic vendor a lot extra for what is most likely a false sense of security.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back