• No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cndmk

New_Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I know people have been asking me to start this thread for a little while.

We will be using this thread as a communication device for the testing, and eventually post the public test results here. @ZippityDooDah is aware that this is going on, and is reaching out to people about the best way to handle this (so things may change over time). I appreciate any help Zippity can provide in this realm.

I set up a poll initially to gauge everyone's interest on sterility testing.

I will be sending out DM's to everyone who said they were interested in joining this group testing with a link to the discord where people can talk about it. This is all going to be above board in terms of this forum, so the discord will carry any rules that we have here.

Please message me (or post in here) to get a link to the discord (I don't want to publicly post a discord channel on here as a precaution).

I believe Peptide-Test will also be answering any questions you have on the discord itself. We are still trying to pin everything down as this is the first time this has been done on this forum, so I apologize about any bumps we may have in the future.

Feel free to ask any questions you have, and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Just as a reminder, I'm not collecting and product/money from anyone (or Peptide-test for that matter), I just wanted to share the testing cost between a group of people, they were just the quickest response and seemed will to really accommodate our needs for this situation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 8/19:
So as I said, we were going to make mistakes and things were gonna develop.

It appears that the discord invite got out to a public group somewhere (insert joke of "this is why we can't have nice things" here).

So for getting number of vials/people per each group, I'm going to be sending out DM's to get this information. I want to get final numbers by 8/22 like I said, and get costs for the vials to be tested.

I know Peptide-test is currently out of office until Wednesday, so I will make sure to get everything coordinated before they get back.

For anyone that showed interest in participating, Please check your DM's and respond within 48 hours. I will send out a last call for anyone interested on Wednesday night, then get costs on Thursday.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 8/22:
UPDATE:
So I sent out reminder DM's to anyone who HASN'T responded to my message to ask about how many vials in which group. If you do not respond by tonight, you will not be able to participate in this group test. PLEASE CHECK YOUR DM'S IF YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED AND WANT TO PARTICIPATE.
Here are the numbers as of this post:
- (13) 60mg vials by 10 members.
- (10) 30mg vials by 9 members.

I will be sending this initial list to PepTide-Test to work on pricing by tomorrow.

Here is the current list of members who are participating:
View attachment 1409
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 8/23:
So I'm going to give the 2 possibilities of these cost groups, then I'm going to run 2 different polls about what we want to do over the next day in terms of:
- Choice about which people want to do (There will be a "I don't want either" option, you can hate both choices, and we can talk to PepTide-Test again.)
- Choice about if people want sterility on both groups or 1 group (both groups will share cost regardless to make it simpler, and because vial counts are almost the same).

Talking with PepTide-Test, I wanted an option for many people to get their vials tested for a reduced price, this comes with some caveats as their policy is that they only put 3 tests per COA.

Option 1:
- 3 vials of test per each group (randomly chosen by Pep-Tide Test), with the rest of the vials going to sterility (sterility is tested on both groups).

Option 2:
- This is a unique possibility I asked if they could do, is make recombinant vials (3 vials of product per "recombinant", to get an aggregate test of each set of vials). This would allow us to get 9 vials/test COA essentially. We can tailor the recombinants however we want, but there is an inherent risk in this design:
- If everything tests well (I think there is a fairly high probability of this), then there is no issue.
- If a recombinant tests poorly, then traceability of the 3 vials in the recombinant will be unknown, so one would have to assume that all 3 vials in the recombinant source are "low" or non-pure.
- The benefit of this is more product will be tested for purity + dosage, but I have explained the negatives.
- The vials and people associated with them will be on the COA.
- Rest of vials would be for sterility (there wouldn't be many in this design, which i personally would be fine with, but I understand if others want more to sterility).

Both of these tests come out to approximately $77 per PARTICIPANT (regardless of vials) I'm hoping to get it reduced a little more, but there was a small $5 per person charge because PepTide-Test is going to do all the organization/collection of vials.

I am giving them the list of people from this forum interested in discord so all of you can talk to them about this if you want. I will be cross-posting the Q&A's on this forum for anyone who wants to ask questions/know what is being asked, but doesn't want to interact with Discord.

Hoping to have results of the polls in 48 hours (this may delay the shipping deadline).

The polls will be on THIS forum.

Poll for options:

Last edited:
Thankful for you for helping to coordinate this! I’m interested in sending in a vial of L30 🙂

Thanks cndmk! This is a great idea and I appreciate you getting it going! I ordered L60 and would like to be included. Thanks!

You guys are giving me the worst FOMO with this! I have thought about this for days and this is, financially, not in the cards for me, but my GOODNESS I hope this catches on around here because I would love to participate in the future! Gahhh!

I'm very curious what peptide test is charging for all of this..

Jano is generally $300 for first vial and $50 for each extra vial of the same thing, plus $xxx sterility.

I see you talking about sending several different things and sizes (mg), so I'm curious to learn how much they charge for all of this... Seems like it would be VERY expensive.

I've only heard of peptide test once before. I'm not familiar with them or the quality/reliability of the lab. I know Jano has been doing around 500 tests a week for years and has been in business for decades... Jano is kind of the preferred authority, used by most people. If you tried to get a refund or reship based on a test from peptide test, I don't think the vendor would comply.

So while you might get accurate results, if they are bad, you'd still might have to send vials to Jano in order to get a refund/reship.

Maybe ask your Amo rep about this. It just seems like a lot of money going out that might end up wasted.

I hope I'm wrong, but it's something to consider and look into further.

Very curious to see how this pans out.

Hey all,
So as I said, we were going to make mistakes and things were gonna develop.

It appears that the discord invite got out to a public group somewhere (insert joke of "this is why we can't have nice things" here).

So for getting number of vials/people per each group, I'm going to be sending out DM's to get this information. I want to get final numbers by 8/22 like I said, and get costs for the vials to be tested.

I know Peptide-test is currently out of office until Wednesday, so I will make sure to get everything coordinated before they get back.

For anyone that showed interest in participating, Please check your DM's and respond within 48 hours. I will send out a last call for anyone interested on Wednesday night, then get costs on Thursday.

Also sticking this to the first post of this thread for visibility.

I'm very curious what peptide test is charging for all of this..

Jano is generally $300 for first vial and $50 for each extra vial of the same thing, plus $xxx sterility.

I see you talking about sending several different things and sizes (mg), so I'm curious to learn how much they charge for all of this... Seems like it would be VERY expensive.

I've only heard of peptide test once before. I'm not familiar with them or the quality/reliability of the lab. I know Jano has been doing around 500 tests a week for years and has been in business for decades... Jano is kind of the preferred authority, used by most people. If you tried to get a refund or reship based on a test from peptide test, I don't think the vendor would comply.

So while you might get accurate results, if they are bad, you'd still might have to send vials to Jano in order to get a refund/reship.

Maybe ask your Amo rep about this. It just seems like a lot of money going out that might end up wasted.

I hope I'm wrong, but it's something to consider and look into further.

Very curious to see how this pans out.

Those are great points, and I agree, the Amo rep I messaged said that any testing I chose would be appropriate (I mentioned it wouldn't be Janoshik due to customs). I believe there is also a level of size that tends to drive choices, and if let's say 50% of the vials came back bad for one reason or another, then it would look very bad optically for AmoPure to reject the tests. I will message them though based on your feedback here and make sure they are OK and will accept the test results.

I will say there are a number of test results through let's say another site that has at least a handful of tests from pep-tide tests and they are generally in line with Janoshik, they also just recently set up a test for a compounded liquid vial from Ousia pharmacy (a compounding pharmacy people were questioning). The person who worked with them had a very positive experience.

My personal belief is that PepTide Test has been very open, but is probably a bit over their head in understanding the scope/size of this test (by the way, so was I), and is generally inexperienced with doing large group testing. While I absolutely appreciate Janoshik being the "gold standard" based on everything they have done, I also tend to want to see other options that are reliable to be available (especially when we talk about customs issues and what not).

That all being said, driving "first time" stuff is always going to be hectic, and fraught with organizational issues, that shouldn't deter people from trying new avenues. As I have said many times before, if this were to become a trend I would hope the next time would use another different testing company. I'm not into building Peptide-Test's reputation into another "Janoshik" with this testing, as I don't think any 1 company should have 99% effective use of an industry (I'm not saying Janoshik is bad with this statement AT ALL).

I am also interested in seeing what PepTide-Test will charge for all of these, I'm going to push for some kind of discount, as if it's over 10 vials per group, then there should be some kind of bulk discount (maybe free sterility/reduced cost on additional vials).

I'm glad to hear others are using them. In my limited experience, I know of 2 vendors who would tell you to pound sand if you asked for a reship based on test results from any place except Jano or MZ Biolabs (Arizona). Which was the main reason I brought that up. Chromate is another that I've seen QSC refuse reship for based on their tests.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out. I hope you get a nice discount and everything works out! Thanks for putting in the effort and sharing!!

peptidetest.com so far shows results inline with those from janoshik (some people already sent vials to both labs and results come back very similar), their report is even much more detailed, so its now all about to convince vendors to recognize them
it could be especially for you - US based guys - much better -> faster, less shipping fees and no risk of going thru customs again ...

I will say there are a number of test results through let's say another site that has at least a handful of tests from pep-tide tests and they are generally in line with Janoshik, they also just recently set up a test for a
yes, trust more in yourself, trust more in US based labs! ;) And im saying this as someone who is from the same country as Janoshik. You have exactly the same capable people if not better! Jano is just a lab celebrity.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back