AmoPure Group Tests

Add in sterility testing? $250

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There isn't any defining characteristics when you say powder that would make me feel unease at a product. Products clump/stick together, or sometimes don't, there are a lot of external forces that can cause those differentiation's.

As I said above, if it doesn't look like it's dried atmospherically, then it's probably fine from the aspect of the lyophilization process.
Appreciated!

I have purchased L30 on Sat. So far a shipping label has been created but no eta on arrival. Would I be able to get in on testing or maybe too late?

You guys are giving me the worst FOMO with this! I have thought about this for days and this is, financially, not in the cards for me, but my GOODNESS I hope this catches on around here because I would love to participate in the future!

DM's sent to everyone that requested in this thread.

Last 24 hours to send me a response in DM's. Thanks all
I did not receive any DM today. Do you still have me on the list to test 1 vial of T30?

My shipment still hasnt made it to customs so I doubt Im going to have it on hand in time for this test. Still happy to throw in $10 bucks to support the test.
I have you included in the tests, the shipping isn't required until 8/30 (so a week away). If you can't participate don't worry, since everyone will be doing their orders online, if you don't get it in time, just don't put the order in!

I definitely don't want anyone putting in an order, get charged, then can't participate in the test!

If anyone does want to contribute just cash to the cause, even though I dislike accepting contributions, I'll send you details and I'll just apply it evenly between both groups. I will NOT be collecting any testing payments.

UPDATE:
So I sent out reminder DM's to anyone who HASN'T responded to my message to ask about how many vials in which group. If you do not respond by tonight, you will not be able to participate in this group test. PLEASE CHECK YOUR DM'S IF YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED AND WANT TO PARTICIPATE.
Here are the numbers as of this post:
- (13) 60mg vials by 10 members.
- (10) 30mg vials by 9 members.

I will be sending this initial list to PepTide-Test to work on pricing by tomorrow.

Here is the current list of members who are participating:
1724367384439.png

normally you try to get multiple ppl to contribute funds to make testing more reasonable but I don’t think that is what you are doing here… we are all basically still paying full price for testing

Much better options elsewhere for group testing imo

normally you try to get multiple ppl to contribute funds to make testing more reasonable but I don’t think that is what you are doing here… we are all basically still paying full price for testing
not full, discounted
this idea is not a typical group testing, its more like a group discount for testing, as it is for people who wish to test their own vials, but for a better price thanks to this "group tests order discounted price"

if im wrong, somebody please correct me

If there wasn't a cost savings to be gained, I would have abandoned this LONG ago. Please understand that I'm just a person who likes data on my supply that I receive, and love to save money where I can for quality stuff.

That being said, I contacted 2 different companies also to get prices, Viking Laboratory (@badjuju mentioned in DMs) has better pricing ($200/first vial, $50/additional vial, $200 sterility per vial), but wouldn't provide individualized results over 3 vials (that is without incurring additional ($200/new COA). The part that also made me hesitant was that their website has a lot of technical issues, and I couldn't even access half of it. If you aren't detail oriented on how your website works, how can I be sure on the testing?

The other lab I contacted was Young Forever (@TheNorthernDude mentioned it in DMs), overall the costs of testing was also cheaper (around same price as Viking Laboratory), and they didn't seem to have any issue with the group test in general, but on the group discord, apparently Janoshik themself came on to talk about stuff with PepTide-Test (they seem to be on similar knowledge levels based on the communication and cordial-ness), and they seriously wondered how their COA results were possible. Personally I trust Janoshik as a source on what smells like BS, so I discounted them also.

My personal feeling of PepTide-Test vs. Janoshik was bolstered by them communicating and "geeking" on testing methodologies and looking at vendors, PepTide-Test early on said "Janoshik and I are friendly and talk a bit" and until I saw them talking, I took that with a grain of salt (as anyone should), but now I'm a bit more confident that we will get the same quality of test as Janoshik, but from a domestic testing source.

I'm not interested in doing a group test if there is no benefit for the group, that just doesn't make sense from many angles.

That all being said, I'm messaging PepTide-Test to get everything sorted for 2 options for pricing, and they will be CONSIDERABLY cheaper than sending in your own vials/COA, but there will be some compromise in terms of total vials tested or traceability per whichever idea the group decides. I'm committed to making sure everyone is satisfied and that we can feel safe that the results are representative of what people want to know about their supply.

Awesome. Thanks again for running point on this. We all get a little more comfortable with product quality and save some $ plus get comfortable with a newer tester. I’d say it’s wins all around.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back