AmoPure Group Tests

Add in sterility testing? $250

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Arizona). Which was the main reason I brought that up. Chromate is another that I've seen QSC refuse reship for based on their tests.
I read some drama somewhere about QSC was asking peptidetest.com to fake their results, not sure what is the true story behind, but interesting to note ...

Amopure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240820_063851_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240820_063851_Reddit.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 184
Assuming we can obtain (10) plus vials in each category (L30 & L60), I’d hope we can get a group discount. The amount of future business could be huge for both Amo and the lab.

Is the sterility testing 250 per, or is it going to be split up?
Sorry, was a little busy today, it's $250 per the whole testing group (as in it would be split between everyone). In reality only one group should really do it in my opinion.

I don't have a compilation of the full pricing per vial per group yet (I will hopefully get that on Thursday), but I hope I might be able to get a deal to include that.

I *think* i got everyone who has since replied in this thread of through DM, please again just respond with what vials and what mg you want to be tested.

If I missed you, please let me know through this thread or through a DM.

Tomorrow night I will go through all the DMs to start a count, with the last call happening on Thursday, send that count to Peptide test, and get costs. After Thursday, if anyone hasn't responded, I will consider them out of the group test (I have to draw a line somewhere).

I should start a dang tipping jar for myself for a beer :ROFLMAO:

For the record, everyone has been very supportive, and I thank you all for that. Let's hope the payment/shipping portion of this goes more smoothly than the "prep" phase.

For people wondering about consistency of the product, there was a study done analyzing lyophilized products to determine if the different consistencies had any impact on product quality:

The general consensus was this (in a really rough context):
- If the material appears to have been dried by atmospheric conditions vs. a freeze drying process then that would be an indication of an issue.

- Atmospheric conditions, which would look like a "fog" (think like hard water on glassware) or dried material sticking to the sides and look like a collapsed product (or maybe a melting visibility), indicating an issue in the freeze drying process, would be cause for concern.

- None of the current pics I have seen indicate that current flaw in freeze drying. Almost everything looks like cakes/cracked cakes, which is completely normal (maybe some rough shipping, but nothing that should effect the product in a negative use case).

For people wondering about consistency of the product, there was a study done analyzing lyophilized products to determine if the different consistencies had any impact on product quality:

The general consensus was this (in a really rough context):
- If the material appears to have been dried by atmospheric conditions vs. a freeze drying process then that would be an indication of an issue.

- Atmospheric conditions, which would look like a "fog" (think like hard water on glassware) or dried material sticking to the sides and look like a collapsed product (or maybe a melting visibility), indicating an issue in the freeze drying process, would be cause for concern.

- None of the current pics I have seen indicate that current flaw in freeze drying. Almost everything looks like cakes/cracked cakes, which is completely normal (maybe some rough shipping, but nothing that should effect the product in a negative use case).
My vials contain no cakes or cracked cakes, just powder that moves freely. Hoping that's normal too.

My vials contain no cakes or cracked cakes, just powder that moves freely. Hoping that's normal too.
There isn't any defining characteristics when you say powder that would make me feel unease at a product. Products clump/stick together, or sometimes don't, there are a lot of external forces that can cause those differentiation's.

As I said above, if it doesn't look like it's dried atmospherically, then it's probably fine from the aspect of the lyophilization process.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back