AmoPure Group Tests

Add in sterility testing? $250

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have my China tracking number if that’s helpful.

Originally my tracking was only showing USPS, however, when I inquired about my order the representative from Amo provided me the detailed tracking info out of China.

So I was tracking two numbers for the same parcel.
Same.

Actually, I'm wondering how many people got access to their shipping China #?

I, like many of you got a tracking number that originated in the US, it was only after emailing Amo that they provided me with the Chinese side of the tracking, that's actually how I knew it came from China.

My USPS tracking is ONLY US information (which would lead me to believe it was US based shipping) if i didn't see the other tracking number and the handoff.

It was still very fast from China, but it definitely originated from China.
Mine came within 4 days

I ordered 8/12 afternoon and it seems to have gone from New Braunfels TX to San Antonio TX via drop-off the morning of 8/13, and left San Antonio on 8/13. Delivered to me 8/16. At the bottom of tracking it says US. No idea if there was a Chinese label beneath UPS label, never thought to look because Amo said they had a Texas warehouse. But it kind of seems unlikely it went from China to TX in one night, doesn't it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240823-183207.png
    Screenshot_20240823-183207.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 21
Hey all,
So I'm going to give the 2 possibilities of these cost groups, then I'm going to run 2 different polls about what we want to do over the next day in terms of:
- Choice about which people want to do (There will be a "I don't want either" option, you can hate both choices, and we can talk to PepTide-Test again.)
- Choice about if people want sterility on both groups or 1 group (both groups will share cost regardless to make it simpler, and because vial counts are almost the same).

Talking with PepTide-Test, I wanted an option for many people to get their vials tested for a reduced price, this comes with some caveats as their policy is that they only put 3 tests per COA.

Option 1:
- 3 vials of test per each group (randomly chosen by Pep-Tide Test), with the rest of the vials going to sterility (sterility is tested on both groups).

Option 2:
- This is a unique possibility I asked if they could do, is make recombinant vials (3 vials of product per "recombinant", to get an aggregate test of each set of vials). This would allow us to get 9 vials/test COA essentially. We can tailor the recombinants however we want, but there is an inherent risk in this design:
- If everything tests well (I think there is a fairly high probability of this), then there is no issue.
- If a recombinant tests poorly, then traceability of the 3 vials in the recombinant will be unknown, so one would have to assume that all 3 vials in the recombinant source are "low" or non-pure.
- The benefit of this is more product will be tested for purity + dosage, but I have explained the negatives.
- The vials and people associated with them will be on the COA.
- Rest of vials would be for sterility (there wouldn't be many in this design, which i personally would be fine with, but I understand if others want more to sterility).

Both of these tests come out to approximately $77 per PARTICIPANT (regardless of vials) I'm hoping to get it reduced a little more, but there was a small $5 per person charge because PepTide-Test is going to do all the organization/collection of vials.

I am giving them the list of people from this forum interested in discord so all of you can talk to them about this if you want. I will be cross-posting the Q&A's on this forum for anyone who wants to ask questions/know what is being asked, but doesn't want to interact with Discord.

Hoping to have results of the polls in 48 hours (this may delay the shipping timeline).

The polls will be on THIS forum.
Thanks for putting this together, appreciate the massive work this takes.

I think I’m going to exit the group unless there’s a way to pay more to guarantee my vial is included in the test.

Going to cross-post this on both threads so everyone can see it.

Just so everyone is aware, the point that we are working with PepTide-Test on is the concept of "Random" being an aspect of the batch variance testing.

This might come as a surprise to many of you (myself included), but when you pay X for first vial, then Y for each subsequent vial, the testing is implied to be random as to which vial is processed in whatever order, so the tests are essentially impossible to track from a nuanced "per vial" approach.

I offered for us to get a small surcharge, and I would be willing to design the organizational process + unique identifiers that we put on our vials so they could run them in order. They are going to look over the idea and get back to me.

I'll admit, this seems like a simple request, but I believe when they say that concept is industry standard, as for B2B or commercial accounts, they really would not care for multiple samples from a large batch, this is really just a residential customer issue.

Thanks for putting this together, appreciate the massive work this takes.

I think I’m going to exit the group unless there’s a way to pay more to guarantee my vial is included in the test.
I completely understand, but I would recommend waiting to see the results of if we can get them to run the vials in order, that would completely fix this issue and get you reduced cost "vial-traceable" results.

While it would be nice to have tests for specific vials I think if the tests on the other vials in the group comeback poor it implies a concern about our individual vials that we don’t send out for testing right?

Did the amo test get deleted from the discord? I can’t see it anymore
it's still there, but you may have to message pep test to get in it. I think he was hiding it to everyone but people on the list, but he may not have gotten everyone.

If there wasn't a cost savings to be gained, I would have abandoned this LONG ago. Please understand that I'm just a person who likes data on my supply that I receive, and love to save money where I can for quality stuff.

That being said, I contacted 2 different companies also to get prices, Viking Laboratory (@badjuju mentioned in DMs) has better pricing ($200/first vial, $50/additional vial, $200 sterility per vial), but wouldn't provide individualized results over 3 vials (that is without incurring additional ($200/new COA). The part that also made me hesitant was that their website has a lot of technical issues, and I couldn't even access half of it. If you aren't detail oriented on how your website works, how can I be sure on the testing?

The other lab I contacted was Young Forever (@TheNorthernDude mentioned it in DMs), overall the costs of testing was also cheaper (around same price as Viking Laboratory), and they didn't seem to have any issue with the group test in general, but on the group discord, apparently Janoshik themself came on to talk about stuff with PepTide-Test (they seem to be on similar knowledge levels based on the communication and cordial-ness), and they seriously wondered how their COA results were possible. Personally I trust Janoshik as a source on what smells like BS, so I discounted them also.

My personal feeling of PepTide-Test vs. Janoshik was bolstered by them communicating and "geeking" on testing methodologies and looking at vendors, PepTide-Test early on said "Janoshik and I are friendly and talk a bit" and until I saw them talking, I took that with a grain of salt (as anyone should), but now I'm a bit more confident that we will get the same quality of test as Janoshik, but from a domestic testing source.

I'm not interested in doing a group test if there is no benefit for the group, that just doesn't make sense from many angles.

That all being said, I'm messaging PepTide-Test to get everything sorted for 2 options for pricing, and they will be CONSIDERABLY cheaper than sending in your own vials/COA, but there will be some compromise in terms of total vials tested or traceability per whichever idea the group decides. I'm committed to making sure everyone is satisfied and that we can feel safe that the results are representative of what people want to know about their supply.
***Vanguard. I called and was quoted $200 + $50 for each additional vial. The person I spoke with never mentioned the $200 additional fee. I spoke with his boss and she said the price was what he quoted… With a 15% discount for 5+ vials. I have emails with the quoted price as well. $200 per sample for sterility.

I didn’t notice any issues with their website but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any.

Last edited:
***Vanguard. I called and was quoted $200 + $50 for each additional vial. The person I spoke with never mentioned the $200 additional fee. I spoke with his boss and she said the price was what he quoted… With a 15% discount for 5+ vials. I have emails with the quoted price as well. $200 per sample for sterility.

I didn’t notice any issues with their website but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any.
oh my goodness, thanks for contacting Vanguard. Wondering if I misunderstood their email back that I received from them about 3+ samples.

I keep getting this when accessing their website, maybe it's browser related. Can we get an overall cost based on the numbers I gathered badjuju? We also want to be explicitly sure that we can have vial traceability on 3+ samples, as that seems to be a sticking point we want to look at.

I'm gonna send a DM to Zippity to get their personal feelings about Vanguard (and if they are reliable), they have the same pricing structure as Young Forever (which had some % purity numbers that seemed legitimately impossible per their COA's which Janoshik + PepTide Test questioned), so I want to make sure that community vets feel that these companies are producing quality results. Do we have a sample COA from them anywhere?

What I see when pulling up half of their websites (it just spins indefinitely):

1724478594204.png

Im not saying there are no other good labs, but peptidetest has at least some good reviews and their results are considered accurate ...

I ac
oh my goodness, thanks for contacting Vanguard. Wondering if I misunderstood their email back that I received from them about 3+ samples.

I keep getting this when accessing their website, maybe it's browser related. Can we get an overall cost based on the numbers I gathered badjuju? We also want to be explicitly sure that we can have vial traceability on 3+ samples, as that seems to be a sticking point we want to look at.

I'm gonna send a DM to Zippity to get their personal feelings about Vanguard (and if they are reliable), they have the same pricing structure as Young Forever (which had some % purity numbers that seemed legitimately impossible per their COA's which Janoshik + PepTide Test questioned), so I want to make sure that community vets feel that these companies are producing quality results. Do we have a sample COA from them anywhere?

View attachment 1472
I also reached out to Vanguard and this is the sample COA they sent me. They can also test for heavy metals which is $100.

Attachments

• IMG_6230.jpeg
    IMG_6230.jpeg
    386.1 KB · Views: 47

View attachment 1472
Just sent the email. I’ll let you know when I hear back. How many samples in each group are we wanting to test for sterility? And is anyone interested in testing for heavy metals?

Just a follow-up, since the clear majority of people weren't satisfied with the current 2 options, I am hoping the new concept will make everyone happy. We have been discussing this with some other members from the forum with Q&A's on the (now properly restricted to members, and seems to be under control discord).

I'll ask for an invite notification from PepTide-Test again if anyone wants a further invite (ONLY MEMBERS WHO WE GOT RESPONSES FROM ABOUT JOINING THE TEST ARE GETTING A LINK). I wanted most of this communication to be in discord at the request of Zippity, but we all saw what happened once the whole thing got started, such is life.

Peptide-Test agreed to give us the normal bulk discount, and is allowing us to have a trackable inventory system for the vials. EVERYBODY GETS TRACEABLE VIAL PURITY/DOSAGE OF YOUR VIALS FOR TESTING.

The cost including sterility for both groups, all vials with match-ups and everything, will be $166/participant.
If you want to see the math on this, PepTide-Test broke down all the costs in discord (I don't want to share pricing design on this forum).

I understand that might be higher than some were expecting, but that is still decently cheaper than getting tests on your own.

The vials for sterility cannot be the same vials used in the testing. I have committed 1 of my 4 vials for sterility, and we have 1 other vial currently for the 60 mg group, and 2 vials for the 30mg group. Sterility vials are entirely optional to donate, and do not add any cost to the order.

I will be DM'ing all participants with the link to a spreadsheet for vial designations you will need to make before shipping so we can track them through the process, and also payment information (not to me, to PepTide-Test). I think a reasonable timeframe for payment should be 72 hours, and if you are uninterested at this price point, I completely understand, just let me know and I'll let PepTide-Test know.

Please do not share any of these links

After 72 hours have passed (72 hours starts at midnight tonight EST), we will set up a timeframe for shipping, I'll DM shipping address (pretty sure that's just on peptide-Test's website), and we can wait for the "magic" to happen so to speak.
I want to thank Zippity for this opportunity again, I tried to be as accommodating as I could with discord and what not, but inexperience kicks my organizational skills' butt sometimes. Unfortunately I had to set up 2 threads for polling, as I can't change polls one a thread once they are opened.

Im not sure if it should be part of the main spreadsheet or not, but we should definitely go through and figure out the shipping location for all of the vials.

Mine was from China

Last edited:
Im not sure if it should be part of the main spreadsheet or not, but we should definitely go through and figure out the shipping location for all of the vials.

Mine was from China
A question: does it matter whether a particular vial came from China or from, say, Texas, because ultimately ALL the vials come from China.

A question: does it matter whether a particular vial came from China or from, say, Texas, because ultimately ALL the vials come from China.
I think it's a neat data point to have, so it won't be the end all be all if we don't have it, but I'm not expecting it to play a huge role.

I expect companies/vendors to choose the path of least resistance on any decisions. I don't expect most vials to be from the same batch because it is the RIGHT thing to do, I expect most vials to be from the same batch because it is the EASIEST thing to do. Why make 2 batches (one for domestic and one for China), rather than just make one batch, and ship half to one warehouse, and half for another.

If there is variance, and we have the data, neat essentially

It probably doesn't, but this is an easy way we can find out.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back