Amopure labor day L60 full review and usage

Amopure is having a sale now. Very cheap actually. But I'm afraid whatever filler they put in there will give people autoimmune disorders.

Amopure is having a sale now. Very cheap actually. But I'm afraid whatever filler they put in there will give people autoimmune disorders.
I checked autoimmune disorder off my bingo card years and years before I started injecting grey market peptides into my body 🤣

If only I was still using Tirz! Wish someone would have a big sale on Reta lol :(

Current sale is a better price for L30 than I paid during their Labor Day promo. But.... a competitor just dropped a promo today that blows Amo out of the water price-wise. If.... and this is a big if..... you want to deal with crypto/wire transfer and suspect customer service

I checked autoimmune disorder off my bingo card years and years before I started injecting grey market peptides into my body 🤣

If only I was still using Tirz! Wish someone would have a big sale on Reta lol :(
Someone I know got it from self medicating. That shit is not fun you gotta take immunosuppressants for years and if you're lucky you'll go into remission...and it can come back anytime with 10x the vengeance. Injecting mystery chemicals that causes swelling and red welts weekly sounds like the easiest way to get it.

Unfortunate too because amo looks like they ship the fastest and is the most accessible. They just need to clean their stuff up and they'll easily be #1.

Current sale is a better price for L30 than I paid during their Labor Day promo. But.... a competitor just dropped a promo today that blows Amo out of the water price-wise. If.... and this is a big if..... you want to deal with crypto/wire transfer and suspect customer service
Yeah, QSC T50 for 315$ is unbeatable for sure, I don't need any but still tempted to order anyway lol

Someone I know got it from self medicating. That shit is not fun you gotta take immunosuppressants for years and if you're lucky you'll go into remission...and it can come back anytime with 10x the vengeance. Injecting mystery chemicals that causes swelling and red welts weekly sounds like the easiest way to get it.

Unfortunate too because amo looks like they ship the fastest and is the most accessible. They just need to clean their stuff up and they'll easily be #1.
I'm honestly more scared about some of the poor reconstitution standards people are doing rather than the actual product

goddamn, L60 is dirt cheap. I could've saved $115 if i would've waited 2 weeks.

Back