Amopure labor day L60 full review and usage

Piggy backing off of this.

Ordered L30 last month. Reconstituted tonight with 2ml bac water. There was some stuck to the side of vial at first but went away after rolling and leaving it alone for an hour. Vacuum was there.

Used a syringe filter and transferred to new sterile vial.
I think the Amo stopper sucks. You can see where I punctured it each time. Can't see anything on the new vial. I used a 25g, 1.5 inch needle. Think it would be worth it to transfer to a new vial whether or not you use a filter. I'd be worried about dulling the needle and tunneling with the Amo stopper.

RS only got 4 units today, but NO stinging. Will be giving RS 14 units on Sunday so will update if there is stinging then or not. Will also update later in the week for effectiveness.
I finally reconstituted my T30 yesterday and yes the stopper is horrific. It definitely dulled my needle once I was finally able to draw peptide into the syringe. Felt like I was injecting myself with a punch! No stinging though

West End Medical for vials and 3ml leur lock syringe with 25g 1.5 inch needle, Peptide Test for filters. If you plan on reconstituting a lot, I'd buy needle and syringe separately since you'd waste a syringe every time. I'm debating whether or not to save the extra syringe
Thanks! One more question, you went with 5ml sterile vial? I don't see any 3ml.

Thanks! One more question, you went with 5ml sterile vial? I don't see any 3ml.
The one pictured is 2ml. I have the same confusion, been trying to get a fancy box. Not sure if it's the same across all sites, but at least where I got mine 2ml is the same size as 3ml

Piggy backing off of this.

Ordered L30 last month. Reconstituted tonight with 2ml bac water. There was some stuck to the side of vial at first but went away after rolling and leaving it alone for an hour. Vacuum was there.

Used a syringe filter and transferred to new sterile vial.
I think the Amo stopper sucks. You can see where I punctured it each time. Can't see anything on the new vial. I used a 25g, 1.5 inch needle. Think it would be worth it to transfer to a new vial whether or not you use a filter. I'd be worried about dulling the needle and tunneling with the Amo stopper.

RS only got 4 units today, but NO stinging. Will be giving RS 14 units on Sunday so will update if there is stinging then or not. Will also update later in the week for.

Update: It seems to work like it should. Had slight nausea later that evening, decreased appetite and no food noise throughout the week.
RS does have a spot about an inch in diameter of redness. It's normal for RS to bruise, but this is the first time any redness has lasted for more than a few hours. Gave RS a 4mg dose today. Injection site is a little raised, red, and tender. Don't think this happened with tirz from other sources. Next week I'll switch to a vial from a compounding pharmacy to see if it's tirz in general that RS is reacting to, or just Amo's.

Edit: I feel like I should add that I do have pretty sensitive skin. If I hold clorox wipes for too long my hands get red and swollen.

Wonder if anyone else is experiencing no stinging but long lasting isr.

Last edited:
Update: It seems to work like it should. Had slight nausea later that evening, decreased appetite and no food noise throughout the week.
RS does have a spot about an inch in diameter of redness. It's normal for RS to bruise, but this is the first time any redness has lasted for more than a few hours. Gave RS a 4mg dose today. Injection site is a little raised, red, and tender. Don't think this happened with tirz from other sources. Next week I'll switch to a vial from a compounding pharmacy to see if it's tirz in general that RS is reacting to, or just Amo's.
thank you for this follow up! 🥰

About to reconstitute recent order and inject RS to see if current batch of L60 burns or not.

Package received with no issues or damage. Very discrete package. Only 1 vial had a busted puck but all else looked fine. I will PH test after reconstitution and before injection . Fresh bottle of Hospira Bac to make sure no issues on reconstitution. Perfect vacuum, vaccum pulled 2ml in with no issues . Reconstitution is clear with a few bubbles. Ph looks to be a 4 maybe 5. Injection of 3mg I felt the triz on pressing the plunger maybe a 2 out of 10. Lasted 2-5 min. Sub q lateral thigh. I have an order of Cagrilintide that burns 7 out of 10 so this is good to go for now. I took this dose a few days early so I lowered the dose for science. Will report back tomorrow if i feel the effect. I currently have prescription grade mounjaro i have used for 8 weeks. It does not burn at all. Im happy so far. If i dont respond im prbly dead or busy (i have 4 daughters). (Still feel a little burn but nothing compared to cagri from astropeptide. Added lateral quad sub Q
What was your experience with Astro? Their customer service took over a week to get to me, my cagri and bac water came loose in an envelope with no protection and their labels were all uneven and just looked poor. It’s sitting in my freezer. You mentioned burn? How bad? Thanks.

About to reconstitute recent order and inject RS to see if current batch of L60 burns or not.

Package received with no issues or damage. Very discrete package. Only 1 vial had a busted puck but all else looked fine. I will PH test after reconstitution and before injection . Fresh bottle of Hospira Bac to make sure no issues on reconstitution. Perfect vacuum, vaccum pulled 2ml in with no issues . Reconstitution is clear with a few bubbles. Ph looks to be a 4 maybe 5. Injection of 3mg I felt the triz on pressing the plunger maybe a 2 out of 10. Lasted 2-5 min. Sub q lateral thigh. I have an order of Cagrilintide that burns 7 out of 10 so this is good to go for now. I took this dose a few days early so I lowered the dose for science. Will report back tomorrow if i feel the effect. I currently have prescription grade mounjaro i have used for 8 weeks. It does not burn at all. Im happy so far. If i dont respond im prbly dead or busy (i have 4 daughters). (Still feel a little burn but nothing compared to cagri from astropeptide. Added lateral quad sub Q

Adding my experience to yours since I also have the L60 (shipped 8/28/24). I pH tested as well. I posted my info in a different thread; links below:

ETA: I just injected the 3rd time this morning (I split dose 2x week), and same experience on all three with not feeling anything from the injection itself. Effectiveness for me feels the same as both brand and compounded I have taken previousluy.

Adding a couple of pics from when I reconstituted the vial.

AmoL60Vial.jpgAmoL60Recon2.jpgAmoL60Recon3.jpg

Last edited:

Edit: I feel like I should add that I do have pretty sensitive skin. If I hold clorox wipes for too long my hands get red and swollen.

Wonder if anyone else is experiencing no stinging but long lasting isr.
So the week before I started using my Amo, I injected one last Zepbound pen, and got a quarter sized red circle at the injection site! I had been using Zep for 8 months at that point and never had a reaction. It was weird timing because I was going to start Amo that week and was worried about stinging, but my bac didn’t get delivered in time so I just used a pen. Not saying it’s not the Amo, but it can also randomly happen with namebrand apparently lol.

What was your experience with Astro? Their customer service took over a week to get to me, my cagri and bac water came loose in an envelope with no protection and their labels were all uneven and just looked poor. It’s sitting in my freezer. You mentioned burn? How bad? Thanks.
The customer service would not answer me back. I just decided I wouldn't use them again. Cagrilintide burns and ph with hospira was about a 4. I used it a couple times but it killed my energy that was already reduced from triz. Will try MOTS-C maybe tesofensine in the future but I'm close to goal weight so my future holds retatrutide as my next step so I can eat again. I'm a high responder to triz

Back