Amopure labor day L60 full review and usage

Amopure is having a sale now. Very cheap actually. But I'm afraid whatever filler they put in there will give people autoimmune disorders.

Amopure is having a sale now. Very cheap actually. But I'm afraid whatever filler they put in there will give people autoimmune disorders.
I checked autoimmune disorder off my bingo card years and years before I started injecting grey market peptides into my body 🤣

If only I was still using Tirz! Wish someone would have a big sale on Reta lol :(

Current sale is a better price for L30 than I paid during their Labor Day promo. But.... a competitor just dropped a promo today that blows Amo out of the water price-wise. If.... and this is a big if..... you want to deal with crypto/wire transfer and suspect customer service

I checked autoimmune disorder off my bingo card years and years before I started injecting grey market peptides into my body 🤣

If only I was still using Tirz! Wish someone would have a big sale on Reta lol :(
Someone I know got it from self medicating. That shit is not fun you gotta take immunosuppressants for years and if you're lucky you'll go into remission...and it can come back anytime with 10x the vengeance. Injecting mystery chemicals that causes swelling and red welts weekly sounds like the easiest way to get it.

Unfortunate too because amo looks like they ship the fastest and is the most accessible. They just need to clean their stuff up and they'll easily be #1.

Current sale is a better price for L30 than I paid during their Labor Day promo. But.... a competitor just dropped a promo today that blows Amo out of the water price-wise. If.... and this is a big if..... you want to deal with crypto/wire transfer and suspect customer service
Yeah, QSC T50 for 315$ is unbeatable for sure, I don't need any but still tempted to order anyway lol

Someone I know got it from self medicating. That shit is not fun you gotta take immunosuppressants for years and if you're lucky you'll go into remission...and it can come back anytime with 10x the vengeance. Injecting mystery chemicals that causes swelling and red welts weekly sounds like the easiest way to get it.

Unfortunate too because amo looks like they ship the fastest and is the most accessible. They just need to clean their stuff up and they'll easily be #1.
I'm honestly more scared about some of the poor reconstitution standards people are doing rather than the actual product

Research Thymosin Alpha-1. That is supposed to help with some autoimmune disorders.

Respect to amo and qsc, they seem to be dogfighting for the cheapest tirz out there. Wish they would dogfight with some reta prices. I do believe amo has solved their stinging issue. 7.5mg had me almost puking at the thought of fried food.
I tried one week on Amo 7.5 and had to back down to 5.5, the sulfur burps and indigestion were off the chain. There's definitely "T" in that vial of "L" lol. Price-wise, Amo isn't even close to QSC especially when you factor in Amo's hefty shipping cost. I have both in my freezer btw :whistle:

Better autoimmune then heart disease and diabetes.
Arguably not. Look up bullis phimigoid. That's the immune system thinking the skin is a foreign substance and attacking by causing blisters all over the body. Unfortunate cases even inside the lungs, mouth, and eyes. Keep giving yourself intentional allergic reactions and that's what you're going to get!

Arguably not. Look up bullis phimigoid. That's the immune system thinking the skin is a foreign substance and attacking by causing blisters all over the body. Unfortunate cases even inside the lungs, mouth, and eyes. Keep giving yourself intentional allergic reactions and that's what you're going to get!
most autoimmune diseases are preferable to heart disease and diabetes from a pure mortality standpoint imo, and i say that as someone who's insurance pays 25k every 3 months for a biologic to treat my autoimmune disease. there's obviously some rarer one's that are on par or worse though, so i hear ya.

most autoimmune diseases are preferable to heart disease and diabetes from a pure mortality standpoint imo, and i say that as someone who's insurance pays 25k every 3 months for a biologic to treat my autoimmune disease. there's obviously some rarer one's that are on par or worse though, so i hear ya.
Why risk it when there are tons of other vendors out there? But I'm gonna shut up before amo sends his goons after me. Big money involved here.

Why risk it when there are tons of other vendors out there? But I'm gonna shut up before amo sends his goons after me. Big money involved here.
oh i'm not making any argument for or against using amo, i totally understand someone not wanting to use them (although i do think leaping to the suggestion that ISR/stinging can cause autoimmune diseases is a bit far fetched). i just wanted to step in regarding the heart disease/diabetes vs autoimmune stuff is all.

oh i'm not making any argument for or against using amo, i totally understand someone not wanting to use them (although i do think leaping to the suggestion that ISR/stinging can cause autoimmune diseases is a bit far fetched). i just wanted to step in regarding the heart disease/diabetes vs autoimmune stuff is all.
I'm with you on this one. ISR and stinging are also fairly normal reactions to this type of medication, even with branded tirz. I'm not defending Amopure. The stinging is a mystery and I'd love to know what's causing it (*). Based on all I've read, the "excipient" is the most likely cause. I'm not a doctor (or chemist or expert) but I personally do think it's a huge leap to assume that the excipient change would trigger an auto immune disease.

(*) Edited to add: FYI, I used Amo from a recent order and had no stinging.

Back