Amopure labor day L60 full review and usage

Arguably not. Look up bullis phimigoid. That's the immune system thinking the skin is a foreign substance and attacking by causing blisters all over the body. Unfortunate cases even inside the lungs, mouth, and eyes. Keep giving yourself intentional allergic reactions and that's what you're going to get!
Blistering thin 🤞🏻

About to reconstitute recent order and inject RS to see if current batch of L60 burns or not.

Package received with no issues or damage. Very discrete package. Only 1 vial had a busted puck but all else looked fine. I will PH test after reconstitution and before injection . Fresh bottle of Hospira Bac to make sure no issues on reconstitution. Perfect vacuum, vaccum pulled 2ml in with no issues . Reconstitution is clear with a few bubbles. Ph looks to be a 4 maybe 5. Injection of 3mg I felt the triz on pressing the plunger maybe a 2 out of 10. Lasted 2-5 min. Sub q lateral thigh. I have an order of Cagrilintide that burns 7 out of 10 so this is good to go for now. I took this dose a few days early so I lowered the dose for science. Will report back tomorrow if i feel the effect. I currently have prescription grade mounjaro i have used for 8 weeks. It does not burn at all. Im happy so far. If i dont respond im prbly dead or busy (i have 4 daughters). (Still feel a little burn but nothing compared to cagri from astropeptide. Added lateral quad sub Q
Thank you for a great user review. I’m curious how long it took your puck to dissolve. I recall someone else here saying it took 5 minutes which seems very unusual.

Thank you for a great user review. I’m curious how long it took your puck to dissolve. I recall someone else here saying it took 5 minutes which seems very unusual.
My L30 took a bit, there was a stubborn clump on the side of the vial that didn't want to dissolve. Maybe five minutes? Next vial I'll try to remember to time it

Thanks, we have been having a lot of discussion and formulating theories about this in the testing server.
The Amo L30 is working well for me, but I'd be lying if I said I don't wonder just what on Earth I'm putting into my body. There's something different about it compared to everyone else. And only Amo knows what that is....

Spectroscopy tests are $200 and will tell us what amo is putting in the vials right? Google "FTIR Lab Drug Testing"

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cscrub
Back