Amopure labor day L60 full review and usage

Last vial of T60 I reconstituted it took about 10 minutes to get the stubborn clump stuck to the side to dissolve. It works well thank god 😅
I'm glad it's working for you. I did an informal poll in the testing server and it's about 50/50 with ISRs and slow dissolving stubborn clumps. There seems to be something different about their process but doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad product. It's just a point of curiosity.

YMMV, but here's my experience:

Purchased L30 on 10/4.
Label Created 10/5.
Delivered 10/11.
Reconstituted on 10/18 with 1.2ml Hospira Bac Water.

Felt like any other injection I've had that from grey, prescription or compounded. No stinging. No site reactions.
Following up on 2nd injection since some have seen the ISR/burning occur later on. No ISR/burning on 2nd dose.

Those vial stoppers definitely caused the syringe to dull a bit, though.

Those vial stoppers definitely caused the syringe to dull a bit, though.
Interesting, this was one of my concerns before ordering but my L5 kit vials were easy to puncture and didnt dull my needle. Wonder if they changed stoppers recently?

Interesting, this was one of my concerns before ordering but my L5 kit vials were easy to puncture and didnt dull my needle. Wonder if they changed stoppers recently?
I don't think they changed and it's the same vial I used last week. Could've been the syringe.

Back