Amopure stinging (here we go again)

Fonkymonky

New_Member
Reaction score
So…I received my first Amopure order today. The shipping to Europe was super fast and the customer service was great.

I ordered the Tirz 10mg (L10) but was a little weary about the things I read here about stinging product so I communicated that before ordering. They assured me that the stinging was a temporary problem already taken care of and that I didn’t need to worry about it.

I immediately tried the product out today and oh my it did sting a lot! I am on Tirz since may and never experienced this stinging feeling before. The vendor I used unfortunately isn’t available anymore hence the change to Amopure.

The stinging feeling is while injecting, not after the injection which was the first question they asked me but it stings severely which worries me since I never experienced this feeling while using Tirz.

I contacted the vendor and asked for another non stinging badge but they told me the stinging is normal while injecting and that they would not replace it. If the stinging would have been persistent they probably would have. I also have a red dot on the injection spot which I also didn’t have with my previous Tirz.

Anybody here who has the same experience? I am not eager to inject again since it really isn’t a nice feeling. It’s like injecting burning lava into your system. I was hoping they would have been more understanding and would have replaced the Tirz. I am not sure what to think about it.

Your thoughts and experiences?

So…I received my first Amopure order today. The shipping to Europe was super fast and the customer service was great.

I ordered the Tirz 10mg (L10) but was a little weary about the things I read here about stinging product so I communicated that before ordering. They assured me that the stinging was a temporary problem already taken care of and that I didn’t need to worry about it.

I immediately tried the product out today and oh my it did sting a lot! I am on Tirz since may and never experienced this stinging feeling before. The vendor I used unfortunately isn’t available anymore hence the change to Amopure.

The stinging feeling is while injecting, not after the injection which was the first question they asked me but it stings severely which worries me since I never experienced this feeling while using Tirz.

I contacted the vendor and asked for another non stinging badge but they told me the stinging is normal while injecting and that they would not replace it. If the stinging would have been persistent they probably would have. I also have a red dot on the injection spot which I also didn’t have with my previous Tirz.

Anybody here who has the same experience? I am not eager to inject again since it really isn’t a nice feeling. It’s like injecting burning lava into your system. I was hoping they would have been more understanding and would have replaced the Tirz. I am not sure what to think about it.

How much BAC water did you use to reconstitute? Maybe if you dilute it a little more it will not be as bad. Sorry you are dealing with that. My first vial of Amopure Tirz 10 gelled up and I could not use it, then the next two have felt like they are not working as well as what I previously had from other vendors.

How much BAC water did you use to reconstitute? Maybe if you dilute it a little more it will not be as bad. Sorry you are dealing with that. My first vial of Amopure Tirz 10 gelled up and I could not use it, then the next two have felt like they are not working as well as what I previously had from other vendors.
I used 2 ml bac water. The same as I did with my other Tirz. I can’t tell yet if it is working as it should. I’ll probably know that tomorrow.

Did you get a refund or other product for the gelling Tirz?

Can I ask why amopure is still so highly recommended? I also bought from them but had no issue. Is stinging not seen as a big deal generally?

Another question (maybe stupid one) but could it be something with the stopper and the needle getting blunted for some people? I read a comment where a person said it stung the first time but then the same vial didn't sting later.

Can I ask why amopure is still so highly recommended? I also bought from them but had no issue. Is stinging not seen as a big deal generally?

Another question (maybe stupid one) but could it be something with the stopper and the needle getting blunted for some people? I read a comment where a person said it stung the first time but then the same vial didn't sting later.
Convenient website to order from, convenient payment option, decent price, good purity tests, lightning fast shipping. They failed the recent round of sterility tests but so did pretty much everyone else. I'll be pinning T30 from them this week so fingers crossed I have no stinging issues...

I think Amopure is highly recommended because of the exquisite customer service and the batches that have been tested have generally come out as 99%+ on purity. They also ship super fast.

I don’t think there was something wrong with the needle, I have been using this kind of needle for several months now and never had any problems or issues like this before.

If it would have it would be one hell of a coincidence that this happens the first time I use Amo. I actually wish it was but I have the feeling that it will burn again next time I use it (if there even will be a next time). Logic tells me that something that stings so bad can’t be a good thing, right?

Any chance the alcohol wasn’t completely dry from your prep pad at the injection site?

Any chance the alcohol wasn’t completely dry from your prep pad at the injection site?
Pretty sure if wasn’t the alcohol. I have done this routine 30 times before. Also that would have been one hell of a coincidence. I will def keep u guys updated about this and will probably try one more time next week. If it stings again like it did today I will probably not use the product anymore.

f it would have it would be one hell of a coincidence that this happens the first time I use Amo. I actually wish it was but I have the feeling that it will burn again next time I use it (if there even will be a next time). Logic tells me that something that stings so bad can’t be a good thing, right?

If everything else is constant (same type of bac water, same syringe) and the only change is the lyophilized product. It seems to me that the sting would likely come from something in the research product itself.

How long does the sting last?

I probably wouldn't use mine if it was stinging when its not supposed to, but I'm a big chicken.

I don't mean the needle is bad but sometimes I've put the needle not directly in the middle and it got slightly bent. I could see that burning maybe. I find these grey market stoppers to be a little more tricky compared to the one I got from the compound pharmacy.

That's an interesting idea about the stopper possibly blunting the end of the needle. I noticed with my r10 that I was getting both pain at the injection site, and post injection stinging. The two issues may not be related.

In any case, amopure has agreed to send a replacement kit for the stinging r10. I'm happy about their customer service and will update when I receive and whether or not the stinging has been fixed.

If everything else is constant (same type of bac water, same syringe) and the only change is the lyophilized product. It seems to me that the sting would likely come from something in the research product itself.

How long does the sting last?
It didn’t sting for a very long time. Only while injecting and a minute after. That is also the whole reason why they don’t want to replace the product. If the stinging persisted it would have been another story. The injection point is still a bit sensitive and red though. Stinging so badly while injecting is enough though to become a bit traumatised about it. Especially since I never had this issue before with Tirz from another vendor.

I probably wouldn't use mine if it was stinging when its not supposed to, but I'm a big chicken.

I don't mean the needle is bad but sometimes I've put the needle not directly in the middle and it got slightly bent. I could see that burning maybe. I find these grey market stoppers to be a little more tricky compared to the one I got from the compound pharmacy.
I feel yah! It’s our bodies we’re injecting this stuff into. We still need em for quite some time 😀

It didn’t sting for a very long time. Only while injecting and a minute after. That is also the whole reason why they don’t want to replace the product. If the stinging persisted it would have been another story. The injection point is still a bit sensitive and red though. Stinging so badly while injecting is enough though to become a bit traumatised about it. Especially since I never had this issue before with Tirz from another vendor.
Most reports of stinging I've seen mention it lasting for a length of time after pinning. I'm not saying that the AmoTirz didn't cause your stinging. Just that it seems to persist for a while in most of the reports I've seen. Will be curious if you pin with it again, and if the outcome is the same.

Most reports of stinging I've seen mention it lasting for a length of time after pinning. I'm not saying that the AmoTirz didn't cause your stinging. Just that it seems to persist for a while in most of the reports I've seen. Will be curious if you pin with it again, and if the outcome is the same.
Me too. Of course I sincerely hope not and that I am making something out of nothing but I honestly doubt it.

Same happened to me with the tirz 30mg I posted about it yesterday. Have redness at the site today. I have ordered from 4 other vendors and that has never happened

I believe it is definetly something with their product wheather that is the vial blunting the needle in your case or not who knows. Are you using the same BAC water as before. Have you tried doing just an injection of BAC by itself if new.
Just to many people experiencing this from them and it gets old them wanting people to jump through hoops to replace it or refusing.
Since in your case it only lasts a short time and if you feel you need to use it if it is working. You might try icing the area before injecting and then give it a touch of cortizone-10 or similar creme after the shot.

Same happened to me with the tirz 30mg I posted about it yesterday. Have redness at the site today. I have ordered from 4 other vendors and that has never happened
Did you continue using it? Day two and I still feel where the syringe went in. The injection site is super sensitive.

Back