Amopure stinging (here we go again)

I believe it is definetly something with their product wheather that is the vial blunting the needle in your case or not who knows. Are you using the same BAC water as before. Have you tried doing just an injection of BAC by itself if new.
Just to many people experiencing this from them and it gets old them wanting people to jump through hoops to replace it or refusing.
Since in your case it only lasts a short time and if you feel you need to use it if it is working. You might try icing the area before injecting and then give it a touch of cortizone-10 or similar creme after the shot.
Everything is the same as before except for the Tirz. I use the 2ml bottled BAC and never had any problems with it. Today I still feel where I took the shot yesterday. I really don’t feel comfortable about all this. I am going to contact the vendor again. Thanks for the tips on the usage. I don’t think I will use the product anymore though.

The multiple reports of Amopure "stinging" and leaving injection site tenderness is enough information for me not to purchase from them now or in the future.
It is also the only place I have ever received broken “pucks” from. I think they must have poor quality assurance.

Contacted them again and they sent me this (see picture). Not reassuring whatsoever. I will not order with them again.

Attachments

• IMG_7578.png
    IMG_7578.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 196
I've used both R10 and T10 from Amopure with no issues (separate orders as well). I wonder if they just use a filler that some people are more sensitive to?

Funnily enough, the only time I've ever experience stinging and bruising is with name brand Ozempic pens... every single time!

I've used both R10 and T10 from Amopure with no issues (separate orders as well). I wonder if they just use a filler that some people are more sensitive to?

Funnily enough, the only time I've ever experience stinging and bruising is with name brand Ozempic pens... every single time!
Odd indeed :) What were your experiences with Amo quality wise? When did you use the T10?

Reading all the issues that people are having with Amo makes me slightly nervous about buying from them again even though I have had no issues with both T60 and S20 vials. What gets me is that nobody knows WHY and as far as I know, Amo hasn't really said what the cause is.

I can say that RS 1 and RS2 have both reported that they are working just as good as the compounded stuff was for both Triz and Sema. As for broken pucks, it has been mixed. The T60 was a broken mess and the S20 looks pretty uniformly intact.

Reading all the issues that people are having with Amo makes me slightly nervous about buying from them again even though I have had no issues with both T60 and S20 vials. What gets me is that nobody knows WHY and as far as I know, Amo hasn't really said what the cause is.

I can say that RS 1 and RS2 have both reported that they are working just as good as the compounded stuff was for both Triz and Sema. As for broken pucks, it has been mixed. The T60 was a broken mess and the S20 looks pretty uniformly intact.
I think this is what makes me sorta nervous also. It may not stop me from buying but there's that lingering thought. Why is it stinging for people? If they said they think they fixed the problem, what was the problem? It seems like they knew what it was, or had a good idea. Like I said I am not super scared about it but kinda skeptical.

Odd indeed :) What were your experiences with Amo quality wise? When did you use the T10?
I've been using the T10 for about a month now! I stack with reta, and am titrating the T down but it's been great so far. I feel like they are the most effective ones I've ever bought (was previously buying from Arctic Peptides).

Same happened to me with the tirz 30mg I posted about it yesterday. Have redness at the site today. I have ordered from 4 other vendors and that has never happened
Tirz 30mg gave my rs an injection site reaction as well. Red circle around it and sore. 48 hours later and the redness is gone. I did not experience any stinging however.

Going to use compounded for my rs shot tomorrow and see if there is any reaction (none 14 weeks prior on compounded)

I think this is what makes me sorta nervous also. It may not stop me from buying but there's that lingering thought. Why is it stinging for people? If they said they think they fixed the problem, what was the problem? It seems like they knew what it was, or had a good idea. Like I said I am not super scared about it but kinda skeptical.
I figure they know exactly what is causing it but won't say for fear of driving off business. Much easier to just say oh we fixed it don't worry than to come out and say what it was and have us and everyone else on the internet endlessly debate how it's going to make your hair fall out or your skin turn green :ROFLMAO:

As it stands now, being kind of vague about it allows people like us to kind of dismiss it in the face of the benefits like cost, shipping and service. Not going to lie depending on how good the next sales are I will probably order from them again barring anything damning coming to light.

I just wanted to add to this discussion of stinging/burning, not AmoPure specific.

I've been using pharmacy compounded tirz for a few months and I experienced stinging/burning on 3 occasions, where I had to ice the area for about 1/2 an hour.

Here's the interesting part, I share the tirz vial. Other person has never experienced stinging/burning and we take the shot at the same time. Other person takes a higher dose than me. I did not experience the stinging/burning for the first few weeks, but maybe started happening at my 7th and 8th shot (stinging/burning was consecutive for 3 times after), and I haven't experienced it since.

Also, I took Ozempic prescription shot before starting tirz. I was only on it for 4 weeks. I developed a round welt at injection site using Ozempic pen at my 3rd shot.

Open question for all: Can stinging/burning symptom possibly be how we personally, our bodies, respond to GLP1s at some point?

Last edited:
I just wanted to add to this discussion of stinging/burning, not AmoPure specific.

I've been using pharmacy compounded tirz for a few months and I experienced stinging/burning on 3 occasions, where I had to ice the area for about 1/2 an hour.

Here's the interesting part, I share the tirz vial. Other person has never experienced stinging/burning and we take the shot at the same time. Other person takes a higher dose than me. I did not experience the stinging/burning for the first few weeks, but maybe started happening at my 7th and 8th shot (stinging/burning was consecutive for 3 times after), and I haven't experienced it since.

Also, I took Ozempic prescription shot before starting tirz. I was only on it for 4 weeks. I developed a round welt at injection site using Ozempic pen at my 3rd shot.

Open question for all: Can stinging/burning symptom possibly be how we personally, our bodies, respond to GLP1s at some point?
They probably do, like with all kinds of other stuff.

The thing that worries me though in my conversation with Amo is the fact that they told me if the burning/stinging persists we should contact a health worker or doctor asap. Based on that statement I wonder what experiences they already had until now.

I would be a lot more reassured if they would have told me what the problem was they solved with the stinging Tirz. They could also have easily told me that everybody reacts different on the product and that I shouldn’t have to worry but instead they told me that the stinging problem has been solved and that if stinging persists I should contact a doctor.

Not very reassuring imho.

Last edited:
Let me be clear here I don’t want to influence folks too much here. There are a lot of people on this forum who had positive experiences with Amo. I only took one shot of the stuf I received yesterday. I wanted to share my first experience and wanted to see if other people here went through the same as I did. That’s what forums are for, right? Maybe I am not the best person to base your decisions on because it’s based on a one time experience. I will def keep u guys posted about my second shot and my further experiences with the product.

Let me be clear here I don’t want to influence folks too much here. There are a lot of people on this forum who had positive experiences with Amo. I only took one shot of the stuf I received yesterday. I wanted to share my first experience and wanted to see if other people here went through the same as I did. That’s what forums are for, right? Maybe I am not the best person to base your decisions on because it’s based on a one time experience. I will def keep u guys posted about my second shot and my further experiences with the product.

There's been a ..... rash.... of comments about the sting on Amopure. I'd say enough comments and posts that it's more than just a one-off type of situation or isolated case.

I wouldn't keep injecting it either.

I'd be more curious if someone or group of people could hold them accountable. Maybe gather the number of unique reports and reflect that info back to them. They should own the issue and resolve it.

This is day two after injecting the “Tirz”. Injecting spot is still super sensitive. I have the feeling that the product doen’t work at all. I am hungry, food noice has returned in full effect. I really wonder what I have been injecting into my body. I feel ripped off and angry.

So…I received my first Amopure order today. The shipping to Europe was super fast and the customer service was great.

I ordered the Tirz 10mg (L10) but was a little weary about the things I read here about stinging product so I communicated that before ordering. They assured me that the stinging was a temporary problem already taken care of and that I didn’t need to worry about it.

I immediately tried the product out today and oh my it did sting a lot! I am on Tirz since may and never experienced this stinging feeling before. The vendor I used unfortunately isn’t available anymore hence the change to Amopure.

The stinging feeling is while injecting, not after the injection which was the first question they asked me but it stings severely which worries me since I never experienced this feeling while using Tirz.

I contacted the vendor and asked for another non stinging badge but they told me the stinging is normal while injecting and that they would not replace it. If the stinging would have been persistent they probably would have. I also have a red dot on the injection spot which I also didn’t have with my previous Tirz.

Anybody here who has the same experience? I am not eager to inject again since it really isn’t a nice feeling. It’s like injecting burning lava into your system. I was hoping they would have been more understanding and would have replaced the Tirz. I am not sure what to think about it.

Your thoughts and experiences?
I went to order the Tirz. So it is the L category? I’m so new and lost with this. I ordered last time from precision peptides. It was so expensive. I want to order from amopure.

Back