Amopure stinging (here we go again)

I went to order the Tirz. So it is the L category? I’m so new and lost with this. I ordered last time from precision peptides. It was so expensive. I want to order from amopure.
It’s the L. I would think before ordering. My first order is a really bad experience.

It’s the L. I would think before ordering. My first order is a really bad experience.
the most disappointing part is your having trouble getting it replaced. Amo was previously pretty good about that.
I'd be more curious if someone or group of people could hold them accountable. Maybe gather the number of unique reports and reflect that info back to them. They should own the issue and resolve it.
Ironic isn't it. We've posted clear warnings about what has been going on with Amo when it started happening. Bihn is fully aware of all the reports and until now has been quick to replace any bad kits. This is another mark against them.

I'll say Tuk at Angel has been testing well and I haven't seen any marks against them. Ronsen as well. The caveat is, recommendations are fickle and can change tomorrow. Last week I would have recommended SPC.

the most disappointing part is your having trouble getting it replaced. Amo was previously pretty good about that.

Ironic isn't it. We've posted clear warnings about what has been going on with Amo when it started happening. Bihn is fully aware of all the reports and until now has been quick to replace any bad kits. This is another mark against them.

I'll say Tuk at Angel has been testing well and I haven't seen any marks against them. Ronsen as well. The caveat is, recommendations are fickle and can change tomorrow. Last week I would have recommended SPC.
Indeed. If they wouldn’t make a fuss about replacing it I wouldn’t feel that bad about it. I am going to send them one last mail and tell them about the quality issue as well. That is doesn’t seem to work as it should: I am curious about how they will react to this. I don’t have any illusions anymore they will replace but I think it is my duty to tell them my experience.

Ok, I finally took the plunge. I just reconstituted a 30mg vial of Amopure Tirz purchased during the Labor Day sale, with 1.2ml of freshly opened Hospira Bac Water. Injected 20 units (5mg) subcutaneously at the 1 o'clock position near my navel. Went in like butter with zero burning noted. The only issue I had was that the rubber stopper is pretty burly and I had to fight it with my insulin needle, dulling it in the process, so for the stick itself I had to give it a little more "oomph" than I would like. But happy to report zero burning, we'll see how effective it is. I'm already debating going up in dose but didn't want to do it with a new supplier, so we'll see how I feel next week.

Ok, I finally took the plunge. I just reconstituted a 30mg vial of Amopure Tirz purchased during the Labor Day sale, with 1.2ml of freshly opened Hospira Bac Water. Injected 20 units (5mg) subcutaneously at the 1 o'clock position near my navel. Went in like butter with zero burning noted. The only issue I had was that the rubber stopper is pretty burly and I had to fight it with my insulin needle, dulling it in the process, so for the stick itself I had to give it a little more "oomph" than I would like. But happy to report zero burning, we'll see how effective it is. I'm already debating going up in dose but didn't want to do it with a new supplier, so we'll see how I feel next week.
Same happened to me, probably just gonna backfill another syringe next time. I had to shove mine in hard it was so dull lol I was actually wondering if I bought fake syringes

The only issue I had was that the rubber stopper is pretty burly and I had to fight it with my insulin needle, dulling it in the process, so for the stick itself I had to give it a little more "oomph" than I would like.
Both vials I have tried from Amo were like this. I have since moved them to another vial after filtering which has a much nicer port. Glad to know it's not just me messing up needles on those things.

The only issue I had was that the rubber stopper is pretty burly and I had to fight it with my insulin needle, dulling it in the process, so for the stick itself I had to give it a little more "oomph" than I would like.
Same happened to me, probably just gonna backfill another syringe next time.
I agree. The stopper was quite sturdy so I ended up filling a cartridge for a pep pen.

This has really been on my mind. The dull needle actually creating the sting, not the Amo tirz.
I was only half kidding. Especially after recently seeing pictures of a needle point after each pass through the stoppper and how after just 2 or 3 pokes the fine point was bent backwards. I spent over a decade as a medic in the military and have punctured a LOT of vials. This was one of the toughest I've drawn from...

I bought reta from amo about 2 months ago and I haven’t had any stinging issues with it. It seems to be working appropriately as well. I have had the same issue with the stopper but I also have cheap amazon needles so after reading the posts about blunted needles I would actually assume it’s the needle. With that said maybe I’ll get better needles in the future and see if they blunt.

How much BAC water did you use to reconstitute? Maybe if you dilute it a little more it will not be as bad. Sorry you are dealing with that. My first vial of Amopure Tirz 10 gelled up and I could not use it, then the next two have felt like they are not working as well as what I previously had from other vendors.
I feel like my AmoPure isn’t working but I just injected today at 11am and 10pm was very hungry. I might need to update on this tomorrow.

I was only half kidding. Especially after recently seeing pictures of a needle point after each pass through the stoppper and how after just 2 or 3 pokes the fine point was bent backwards. I spent over a decade as a medic in the military and have punctured a LOT of vials. This was one of the toughest I've drawn from...

I was going to inject my rs with compounded next shot to compare injection site reactions, but now I'm going to backfill the amo instead and see...... because yeah, makes sense the skin looked like that after the damage the needle probably took from that rubber lol.

I'll try compounded again the next time after for a week vs week vs week comparison on my rs.

Also interested in comparing effectiveness, week vs week

For those wondering about efficacy I test my glucose daily. The past two months I've used Mounjaro (avg glucose 92.3), LSY Hallandale (avg glucose 91.8) and Amopure (avg glucose 92) Without Tirz it's much higher.

My August batch of L15 stings... If you've been stung by a yellow jacket (little bugger) it feels like that. It's jarring and unexpected and momentary.
Efficacy, test rpts, being thin, not paying retail, ease of ordering, speed of shipping and quality of the t-shirts is worth the sting (to me). And I'm gonna use it despite having a variety of options (including Mounjaro) in surplus in my fridge.

For those wondering about efficacy I test my glucose daily. The past two months I've used Mounjaro (avg glucose 92.3), LSY Hallandale (avg glucose 91.8) and Amopure (avg glucose 92) Without Tirz it's much higher.

My August batch of L15 stings... If you've been stung by a yellow jacket (little bugger) it feels like that. It's jarring and unexpected and momentary.
Efficacy, test rpts, being thin, not paying retail, ease of ordering, speed of shipping and quality of the t-shirts is worth the sting (to me). And I'm gonna use it despite having a variety of options (including Mounjaro) in surplus in my fridge.
Thank you for this!

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sky74
Back