Amopure stinging (here we go again)

Same here. Took the same dose as I usually do but don’t have the feeling it s as effective as the previous stuff I was using. Was thinking to up my dose as well next time. Took a shot on Tuesday and today I was hungry all day long. I ate loads of stuff not feeling good about it. First time in months hunger was back! Would have loved to do an extra shot today but tuesday it stang that much I didn’t dare to do it. On Monday my new vials will be delivered and I will be shooting from them to see if the sting comes from a busted needle or from the product itself. I also hope that upping the dose will do the trick. It is very clear that this stuff is less affective as we’re used to it is a way to big coincidence everybody has to up their dose all of a sudden right?

Same here. Took the same dose as I usually do but don’t have the feeling it s as effective as the previous stuff I was using. Was thinking to up my dose as well next time. Took a shot on Tuesday and today I was hungry all day long. I ate loads of stuff not feeling good about it. First time in months hunger was back! Would have loved to do an extra shot today but tuesday it stang that much I didn’t dare to do it. On Monday my new vials will be delivered and I will be shooting from them to see if the sting comes from a busted needle or from the product itself. I also hope that upping the dose will do the trick. It is very clear that this stuff is less affective as we’re used to it is a way to big coincidence everybody has to up their dose all of a sudden right?
Not everybody, only a small subset of customers, you're like the 3 one mentioning this compared to tens of positive feedbacks.

They're known to underdose a bit so it could just be that.

Mine is working out just fine, no difference compared to name brand.

So Amo sent you replacements?
No sadly enough they did’nt, I will be receiving sterile vials where I will put the amo product in and will be pulling the product from there instead of the Amo vial to see if it makes a difference in sting. This way I can see if the stinging comes from the needle or from the product. The Amo stoppers are almost impenetrable so maybe we just inject ourselves with broken needles and cause the stinging ourselves.

Not everybody, only a small subset of customers, you're like the 3 one mentioning this compared to tens of positive feedbacks.

They're known to underdose a bit so it could just be that.

Mine is working out just fine, no difference compared to name brand.
Not everybody but I read it in another topic as well from two other people. I of course sincerely hope you are right and I just hit an underdosed vial. I still would love to believe the stinging is caused by broken needles and the vials are underdosed! Time will tell!

Not everybody but I read it in another topic as well from two other people. I of course sincerely hope you are right and I just hit an underdosed vial. I still would love to believe the stinging is caused by broken needles and the vials are underdosed! Time will tell!
I personally reconstitute with 1ml BAC in the lyophilized vials I then transfer to a bigger vial and add the needed BAC water so I get .5ml per dose.

I then split into single use vials.

I use a different needle for each vial.

I personally reconstitute with 1ml BAC in the lyophilized vials I then transfer to a bigger vial and add the needed BAC water so I get .5ml per dose.

I then split into single use vials.

I use a different needle for each vial.
And you never had a sting using the Amo product from other vials? I would be so happy the amo stopper on the vial would be the bad guy here.

I've just started using them so not yet at least, but I had stinging from times to times with name brand.
That sounds promising. Thanks for the tips on mixing the product btw. How many mg product are you using? I always used 2ml BAC water on the 10mg product.

Last edited:
That sounds pr

That sounds promising. Thanks for the tips on mixing the product btw. How many mg product are you using? I always used 2ml BAC water on the 10mg product.
Yeah hopefully yours is as good as mine!

I take 6mg and have 60mg vials so I mix 1ml of BAC in the lyophilized vial, then transfer to a 10ml vial using a syringe filter and add 4ml.

I then split in 10 vials of .5ml each

Yeah hopefully yours is as good as mine!

I take 6mg and have 60mg vials so I mix 1ml of BAC in the lyophilized vial, then transfer to a 10ml vial using a syringe filter and add 4ml.

I then split in 10 vials of .5ml each
Still have to see how I’m going to do it on Monday but this info is already very useful.
We slowly but surely are turning into pseudo chemists 😀

Still have to see how I’m going to do it on Monday but this info is already very useful.
We slowly but surely are turning into pseudo chemists 😀
Oh yeah same lol, I'm starting to run out of space to store all this, like masks, glove, draps, wipes, syringe, needle, etc aha

Is it possible your previous supplier was slightly overdosed? If you’re on a lower dosage getting + or - .5-1mg per dose could make a big difference in how you feel. Personally I think the Amo is working as well as name brand for me. I went on vacation and had about 10 days between dosages (took a namebrand 12.5 right before leaving) and gained like 5lbs of water weight, came home and took 12.5mg Amo dose and it was gone within 2 days. Without Tirz it would take me at least a week to clear vacay inflammation + water. And I literally ate Chipotle yesterday lol so I wasn’t even being particularly proactive about it. The med def works for me haha.

All that said I’ll probably switch vendors for my next order now that I know there’s better pricing out there, and the risk of stinging still bothers me, but I can’t say it’s not effective.

Is it possible your previous supplier was slightly overdosed? If you’re on a lower dosage getting + or - .5-1mg per dose could make a big difference in how you feel. Personally I think the Amo is working as well as name brand for me. I went on vacation and had about 10 days between dosages and gained like 5lbs of water weight, came home and took 12.5mg Amo dose and it was gone within 2 days. Without Tirz it would take me at least a week to clear vacay inflammation + water. And I literally ate Chipotle yesterday lol so I wasn’t even being particularly proactive about it. The med def works for me haha.

All that said I’ll probably switch vendors for my next order now that I know there’s better pricing out there, and the risk of stinging still bothers me, but I can’t say it’s not effective.
Which vendor will you use that has better pricing? 568$ shipping in for a 60mg kit is pretty hard to beat.

And you never had a sting using the Amo product from other vials? I would be so happy the amo stopper on the vial would be the bad guy here.
I think there may be two separate issues here (that may or may not be related):

One, the prolonged sting that takes place a few minutes after injection and lasts 15 minutes or longer for some.

And

Two, injection site pain at moment of injection.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but based on what I remember you writing, you have only experienced the 2nd of these “stings”. If that’s the case, then that’s probably why amo is not giving you a refund, as perhaps they believe that the prolonged stinging to the the only issue they offer refunds.

Yesterday my RS dosed and made sure to inspect the needle afterwards to see if there was any bend to the tip. There was nothing noticeable to the eye, but RS admits a magnifying glass would be better served to make this determination. Still, RS experienced none of the site pain upon injection (maybe a minor bite) but did experience the sting about five minutes post injection lasting for about ten minutes.

I think there are two separate issues here:

Possible bent needles causing injection site pain, and some kind of chemical leftover from the process causing the post injection prolonged sting.

For what it’s worth, Amo agreed to send me new product without me having to destroy my vials. If anyone knows of a testing place that could ID the sting, I’d happily send in one of my r10s:

I see you are new so just look around, there are many. I’d even say most lol.
Trust me I've been looking around, I'm new but been reading this forum everyday forever tho

Edit : don't know if you realized but you too have the "new member" badge aha and here it's not Reddit, you don't need to hide anything. The fact you don't say it tell me you don't have another vendor that's better.

Amo pricing decent but definitely not the best. Vendors frequently have promotions where you can get stuff cheaper.
Oh yeah sure, I'm not saying there's no way to get it cheaper, but saying that most vendors are cheaper than Amo is just not true (referring to delulu's answer).

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleBuck
Back